Spring Rains Bring Interesting Change

Love For Just a Season(HIATUS)

 

So I've decided EunHae will be my Spring Love :D I'm not sure what order I'll do the others yet. Do check my authors note at the end. It shout be up by then XD. Anyways, I'm very excited to write this. A special treat to all the Eunhae lovers. YOU GUYS ARE FIRST. There will be occassional KangTeuk, and Hanchul as minor couples. Suggested YeWook, and Kyumin aswell. So Read and Enjoy :3 Also please let me know if my Banner looks a little weird. I made it myself, and I've never done so before. Anyways, ON WITH THE STOREHHH :D

 

It was a new spring season. The rain beating harshly on the cement sidewalks in the city of Seoul. A Man with platinum blonde hair and cute eyes held a clear umbrella as he stepped into a building. Closing the umbrella, he headed toward an elevator where several people bowed and greeted him.

 

“Eunhyuk-sshi”, a man politely greeted with a clearly forced smile as Eunhyuk entered the elevator. The man who slightly resembled a monkey gave a small smile before looking up at the screen which read the number of each floor they stopped at. When the number hit           15, he stepped out into a lavish hallway of mirrors which led to a huge office.

 

He glided over to his office but before entering he stopped near his associates desks.

“Yahh JoKwon you need to redo that proposal you submitted. Thankfully I looked it over before you did. There were the same major errors which you had made the last time”, Eunhyuk said while giving the thin boy a serious look.

 

“Well Eunhyuk-sshi-“, he began. Eunhyuks already small eyes slanted a bit more in irritation.

 

“I’m simply trying to make sure you change it. You constantly make the same mistakes and if the Boss were to have seen that proposal you would have been in some trouble. So don’t be so prideful and just thank me for my help”, Eunhyuk said before propping a hand on his hip and giving a knowing look.

 

“Ahh Thank You Eunhyuk-sshi”, the maroon haired man said while bowing.

 

“Arrasso. Get back to work”, the blonde said while entering his office and closing his door. As soon as he did loud chatter filled the office.

 

“Yahh who does he think he is acting that way?”, a curly brown haired woman said.

 

“Just cause he studied abroad the superiors value his opinion and ideas more than ours”, another woman with shorter said irritated.

 

Eunhyuk sighed as he overheard his coworkers. None of them really liked him at all. That was a well known fact in his office.

 

“You know his last girlfriend left him?”, another gossiped outside. Eunhyuk bit his cheek at the wound his coworkers so eagerly opened back up.

 

“Yahh Eunhyuk. You care more about your job then me. All you do is work work work work. Plus, it bothers me that all my friends say you’re like prettier then me. It’s weird for a guy to be that attractive”, a short girl with big eyes and brown waves to her stomach said. Her arms were folded as she looked coldly at Eunhyuk.

 

“But Goo Hara-“, Eunhyuk said holding his hand up.

 

“It’s over Hyukjae. You don’t even act like a boyfriend”, the tiny girl said before picking up a suitcase and exiting the apartment they used to share together. Leaving Eunhyuk to stand there and sigh.

 

Eunhyuk bit his tongue at the memory before cracking his back and knuckles. He had come back to his office to collect some papers, not be effected by their petty gossip. He grabbed the papers he needed before putting his coat back on and heading out, the door. Not giving the now silenced coworkers a second glance.

As he made his way back into the elevator his phone went off. He groaned as he looked to see who it was.

 

“Yoboseyo? Leeteuk-hyung! Yeah Sorry I’m on my way now”, his hyung had called to confirm whether or not he was gonna show up for his birthday lunch. Eunhyuk practically flew out of the elevator to the parking lot.

 

 

About 30 Minutes Later

 

Eunhyuk slammed his car door shut before locking it and running off with a gift bag and phone in hand towards a nice looking café.

 

“IT’S ABOUT TIME”, a tanned man with blonde hair shouted.

 

“EUNHYUK YOU JERK”, a sturdier man screamed.

 

“Kangin. Look I had work and-“, Eunhyuk began. He was honestly a little scared of Leeteuk’s husband Kangin. He was a retired world renowned wrestler. Number 1 in the world at a time, he even did an interview and article with him when he was.

 

“Whatever, I want Teukie to open up my delicious gift”, a man with feline like eyes purred while tossing a bag toward Leeteuk. The blonde took a seat and put a gift on the table. Leeteuk gasped as he looked in the bag then shoved it under the table as a small blush creeped on his face.

 

“Heechul-ah. That gift is a little… I mean, that’s a bit seductive…”, Leeteuk trailed off looking away. While Kangin perked up at the word ‘Seductive”. Heechul pulled the bag from under the table and unloaded its contents, a white whip with a halo, and angel wings.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head knowing that Heechul would give that type of gift. I mean, he owned a lingerie store. Would you expect any less from the Diva?

 

“Open mine too Teukie-Hyung”, another voice sang from behind.

 

“Ofcourse Ryeowook”, Teuk said while giving a dimply smile. Ryewook shook the hair from his face before putting a cake down and a green box with an orange ribbon.

 

The tiny man sat beside Hyuk who gave him a small smile. The cute man looked at Heechul and furrowed his eyebrows,”Where’s that rich exotic slice of yours”.

 

“Geng is at the airport picking up his little brother from China. Good God that boy gives Diva a WHOLE NEW MEANING.”, Heechul said irritated. Everyones attention turned to him. Leeteuks jaw slightly dropped.

 

“Is he more of a Diva then YOU?”, Kangin asked shocked.

 

“Well that isn’t humanly possible. But he gives Key and Jiyongie a run for their money”, Heechul said nodding.

 

“Even Jiyong? THE Kwon Jiyong??”, Ryeowook asked shocked.

 

Heechul nodded as Eunhyuk cringed at the imagination that there was a diva that rivaled Jiyong and Key.

 

“Ryeowook Sir. Where do I put this”, a short but sturdy looking boy asked. He had a kind smile and bright eyes.

 

“No need to call me a SIR. I doubt I look like one. Here Come meet my friends”, Ryeowook said calling him over. The boy bowed and Hyuk smiled.

 

“I’m Sungmin.”, the boy said before smiling sweetly.

 

“You are just precious, come sit beside Mama Teuk”, Leeteuk cooed while pushing Kangin over and off the seat and patting him to sit down. Sungmin nodded before stepping over the bigger man and sitting down.

 

“Here he goes”, Eunhyuk groaned a  bit knowing his Hyungs Mother Like tendencies all too well. The rest of the group laughed and sighed as Teuk began doting on the poor boy.

 

“I Like you kid. You’re alright”, Heechul said while sipping his drink not looking up.

 

“Yeah the poor guy works atleast 5 jobs”, Ryeowook said with a sympathetic look.

 

“I told him the pay was good here so I forced him to quit a few”, he said while grinning.

 

“Don’t feel ashamed here Sungmin Sweetie. We all have issues. Wookie there still has nightmares from Fat Camp, Heechul is just y, and Hyukkie there is one of those career types. Even Kangin is having adjustment issues from quitting wrestling. See we’re all one big screwed up family”, Teuk said while smiling warmly.

 

“Speaking of which didn’t you just get dumped by that WebMall Model?”, Kangin asked.

 

“How did you-“, Eunhyuk began a little irritated. How could everyone have known already and its only been a week.

 

“Her blog remember?”, Heechul chimed in. The blonde slammed his head on the table frustrated. Startling Sungmin and Ryeowook.

 

“You know my Mom STILL won’t shut up about getting married. My Dad doesn’t even care that I’m biual and if I marry a man. Honestly….Like what the heck…”, Eunhyuk said while sighing.

 

“It’ll be okay Eunhyukkie”, Ryeowook said while rubbing his friends back.

 

“I swear I’m not dating any more pretty girls who can’t handle themselves. If I date a guy he has to have the three H’s. Heigher Pay, Higher Height, and Higher Education. That applies to girls too. Except the height thing…”, Eunhyuk mumbled while his friends just stared at him.

 

“OKAY LET’S CUT THE CAKE”, Kangin shouted randomly.

 

After the Party

 

Eunhyuk sighed as he got out of the car and locked it. What shocked him more was when he was walking up his driveway and tripped over something.

 

“Aishh what the hell?”, he cursed while getting up to see what it was he tripped over. It was a white box. He hadn’t ordered anything so there should be no boxes infront of his house. He looked closer and saw a hand with blood on it sticking out. Eunhyuk gasped and covered his mouth.

 

He leaned over and opened the box slowly to reveal and arm, connected to a boy. The boy was beaten up and bloody. His breath hitched a bit as the box was opened.

 

“What should I do?”,  he asked himself. He decided to take the boy inside instead of leaving him there. Eunhyuk gently picked him up and kicked the box to the side. He walked up his driveway and to his front door. He managed to balance the boy on his knee while unlocking the door. He haphazardly threw the key on the floor while holding the boy properly again. Gently, he laid him down on the couch, then taking off his coat and running to grab the first aid kit.

 

Eunhyuk returned and stared at the boy a bit while pulling out the medicines needed. He was quite beautiful. His slightly dampy but dry hair was an orangey color. It looked like a failed attempt at trying to dye ones hair blonde when his hair was black. Leeteuk had a similar hair color at one point, just not as orange. He also had beautiful features, clear skin aside from the bruises, long eyelashes and full pink lips.

 

(Authors Note: Refer to any photos of Donghae while he was filming Skip Beat! Or Extravagant Challenge. His hair was dyed orange to portray Bu Po Shang/Sho).

 

Eunhyuk shook his head out of the daze he was in and gently applied alcohol to the wounds. How could this beautiful boy be beaten up like this ? That’s when he heard a tiny cry.

 

“Owwie”, he said in English. The boys eyes squeezed at the pain before fluttering open to meet Eunhyuks eyes.

 

His breath was taken away for a moment as the smaller man stared at him. The blonde looked away while rummaging for a band-aid in the hopes that his tiny blush would calm down by then. When he came back up he bandaged up the boy who watched silently.

 

“After this you have to go home kay?”, Eunhyuk said after cleaning the boy up and standing up. He gave him a desperate look making Eunhyuk wonder why.

 

“What?”, he asked him in English. The boy sat up and looked down,”I don’t have a home”.

 

“What?”, the blonde asked startled. He paced a bit before sitting down in his chair, crossing his legs. Well what was he supposed to do with this kid? Eunhyuk was never good with taking care of people. Only HaeHae…. The blonde chewed on his thumbnail while looking up at the bow who was now kneeled infront of him. Suddenly he saw the image of his Golden Retriever HaeHae infront of him. He shook his head and looked again and saw the red headed boy.

 

“Can I stay here?”, the boy asked.

 

“BWOH?”, Eunhyuk shouted a little shocked.

 

“You know like a tenant or something? Or maybe not even that. Maybe just like a pet?”, the boy suggested. Hmm that didn’t sound like such a bad idea to the career man.

 

“A Pet..?”, Eunhyuk asked himself.

 

“That could work”, he said with a smirk.

“Not a human but a pet. Arrasso?”, the older said while smirking.

 

“Yes master”, the boy said before crawling to the man and laying his head on his lap smiling.

 

“YAHH OFF. You come when I say! You follow when I say to. You listen to what I tell you”, Eunhyuk shouted a little embarrassed while pushing his head off.

 

“What’s your name anyway?”, He asked while looking away.

 

“It’s not important. Name me what you want to. Yahh I’m hungry too. Feed me Master”, he said while pouting. Eunhyuk stood up and walked towards the kitchen while the latter followed. He put a pot on the stove and made some ramyun quickly. After setting it down along with a cup of water and a set of chopsticks the boy dug in.

 

“Jeez sit down atleast”, Eunhyuk complained while sitting opposite of the red headed boy. That’s when an idea came to him.

 

“HaeHae”, he called. The boy looked up, some noodles hanging out of his mouth as he slurped the rest of it up.

 

“CHINCHA?”,  The boy asked in some weird sounding Korean.

 

“Why you don’t like it?!”, Hyuk yelled a little annoyed.

 

“Master you’re noodles are SO YUMMYYYY”, Hae cheered while smiling. Hyuk let out a small smile before ruffling his hair.

 

After the boy finished up Hyuk prepared an area for him to sleep on the couch with a pillow and a warm blanket.

 

“Master why are the windows open. It’s raining?”, the younger boy asked a little confused. The rain pittered and pattered gently against the house, and the sweet smell drafted in.

 

“I have awnings on my roof HaeHae. It's not like the rain will get in with the windows open. And... I just… I love the smell of the Spring Rains in Seoul.”, Hyuk said while looking at Hae.

 

“Spring Rains Bring Interesting Changes”, Hae said smiling while laying his head on the pillow. Eunhyuk smiled at the boys simple, yet philosophical sounding words. Ruffling his red/orange hair he stood up and turned to go to his room.

 

“Night Master”, Hae sang.

 

“Good Night my Pet”, Hyuk said while walking up the stairs and looking at Hae.

 

 

Bad ending I know… Sorry if my chapters are so long. I honestly can’t help it. I hate when people write short chapters, so I never tend to do so myself. Please forgive how ridiculously long this is -___- SO as you can see the first couple is EunHae whose Spring. Summer will be Kyumin. Fall will be YeWook. Winter will be Zhoury. I’ve never planned to write such a long story before. But please enjoy :D I really wanted to upload this chapter. So here it is. I appreciate all reviews/comments and subscribers. Please look forward to the next chapter.