C•ckblocker? Maybe so.

Cross-Dressing Matchmaker

 

      Finally, Eunji was inside Infinite High. 'Ah, everything here is so peaceful' she said as she smiled to herself. "oof!" 
She fell on the floor with a thud. 
      "Omo! Mianhe!" 
   She looked up and saw a very pretty girl looking down at her, worried. 
     "It's okay." Eunji smiled reassuringly. 
    "I was just looking for oppa...that meanie. Hmph" the girl pouted.
    'She even pouts pretty' thought Eunji. God, Buddha, Whoever I may refer to...why give her looks and riches...While I have nothing.
    "Pardon me for saying this but you're  very pretty" The girl said while smiling. 
    Eunji blushed "No no its you! You're 10 times more prettier!" 
      "Let me help you up" said the girl, holding out her hand. 
    Eunji was just about to take it when a voice said "Yah, Soojin. What did you do now?" 
      "Oppa~~ I did nothing" The girl, who was apparently Soojin, whined.
     "sorry about that" said the mysterious voice. 
      Eunji looked up and saw the most gorgeous face she ever saw; excluding SHINee oppas of course. He had dark, brown, soulful eyes and brownish ruffled hair. He seemed mysterious, yet close and cold yet friendly. 
      "umm...I-it's fine" She stuttered. {Are you serious? Author-nim! I'm a courageous lady! I don't stutter!}
      The handsome man took Eunji's hand and pulled her up. "sorry again." he bowed. 
     "It's fine" Eunji smiled. She looked down, trying to cover the blush rushing up her face. {Yah! Author-nim! First stuttering and now this?! Okay....maybe I did....but don't tell the world!}
     "Well, talk to you guys later!" Eunji waved back as she ran to her locker as an attempt to recover her charismatic look instead of her bumbling idiot look. 
 
     "Heh, cute" Myungsoo smiled at the awkward running that the mysterious girl did while running to her locker.
     "YAH! You c•ckblocker!" shouted Sungjong, hitting Myungsoo in the arm. 
     "What'd I do?" asked Myungsoo confusedly. 
    "I was just about to woo her with my looks until you waltzed in and tainted her innocent hand!" whined Sungjong. 
    "in case you haven't realized, you are a girl, and she is a girl, the most she could say is that you're beautiful. And two; there's no way of getting together with her." Myungsoo blandly stated the facts. 
      "Thanks for ruining my mood hyung." pouted Sungjong.
     "No problem, Sis" teased Myungsoo, putting his arm around Sungjong. 
     "Hyunggg"
   
     Eunji looked back to see the Hottie and the Pretty girl in an intimate position. "Guess I have no chances with the cold, city man"