The Arrival

Cross-Dressing Matchmaker

 

   "Ummaa...why does it have to be me?" whined Sungjong while unpacking his items. 
  "Would anyone believe your hyung is a girl?" questioned Sungjong's mom. 
    "Lucky I inherited Dad genes" smirked Myungsoo. 
     "Shut up." Sungjong said while hitting Myungsoo with a pillow.  
 
  "Remember Eunji, Make Umma proud. Show those Good for Nothing, Pompous jerks that money can't get you into Harvard!" 
      "Umma. I'm just in Gr 8 and it was Jiyoung's Dad, aka the rich pompous pabo, that got me in Infinite Junior High." sighed Eunji. 
       "Whatever" 
    Eunji raised her brow. Why was her mother acting this way? Oh yea, her mom likes to pretend to be a 40 year old hipster. 
    
      Today was Eunji's first day at Infinite High. She wasn't expecting much, Eunji figured she would be targeted as a nerd since she got in to this elite private school because of her best friend, Lee Jiyoung, and it was because of her straight A smarts that convinced the principal, Ms.Nam, to recruit her. 
       She smoothed out her navy blue skirt so it reached to her knees and fixed her knee high socks. Eunji stared at her Infinite pin while placing it back on her jacket. This was her first time wearing such an expensive outfit, from her tie embroidered with the Infinite logo to her shoes, this outfit probably cost more than her entire savings! 
     Now don't think of this the wrong way, Eunji and her family are not poor, their wealth is average, but compared to all the kids with a Lamborghini at age 14, she was poor. 
       Screech! The car pulled to a stop 
       "Kids these days tch" her mom scolded. 
      Eunji looked out her window to see two boys, one was holding a big neon orange gym bag while the other was in a school uniform, listening to music. 
       They seemed to be really close by the way the one carrying the gym bag was pouting and pushing the other boy. What good looking boys they have in this district...no wonder Jiyoung's always in a relationship with someone..Hmph. Lucky Jiyoungie. Eunji pouted in the back seat. 
 
    "Hyung! Can't you carry this?" Sungjong refered to the neon bag he was carrying. 
     "No" replied Myungsoo.
     "What?! Waeyo?! I thought you were a good hyung..." pouted Sungjong.
      "God dammit fine. Give it" said Myungsoo, taking the bag from his little brother. 
      "Yay! Hyung! Saranghae~" Sungjong skipped in a circle around his hyung. 
      "And this is why you're the one cross dressing" 
      "Hyung! Just when I praised you!" 
     "Whatever. We're here, go in and change..remember the wig!" 
    
      Sungjong stepped in the gym, he lugged the bag to the guy's locker room when he remembered 'Oh! I'm a girl now.' 
He carried the bag back to the girl's locker room. Checking for any girls before he entered, he stepped into the showers. 
      "Hyun-Oppa! How do I look?" Sungjong twirled around in his uniform. 
Myungsoo looked at Sungjong. "Pretty good. How does it feel?" 
      "Awkward...but there's nothing to cover the bottom..!" Sungjong figeted and fixed his skirt. 
      "Haha, to be you, Soojin" 
     "oh no! Hyung doesn't know me anymore! My disguise is too good!" Sungjong cried.
      "Shush. Don't call me hyung. I'm your...ugh..oppa...and Sungjong is too manly of a name, so your name is now Soojin." Myungsoo scolded.
     "Neh oppa" said Sungjong. "Oppa, am I cute?" Sungjong smirked as he did aegyeo for Myungsoo.
       "Ugh. I hate your aegyeo, makes me cringe" said a disgsted  Myungsoo, as he walked out the door.
       "HY-OPPA! Wait!" 
 
[AN:  pardon all the grammar mistakes...mianhe!]
[Double AN: chilling out while listening to Kpop, life is good :)]