Celebration

The Perfect Gift

 

.:Jaejin's POV:.
As Seunghyun layed down the food and beer, i whisper to Hongki hyung "Once everyone has eaten, mind to give Seunghyun and i some privacy?". He nods a bit and we sit down in a small circle. "chicken!!" Minhwan exclaimed as we started eating. "hey hey...calm down" Seunghyun laughed as he patted Minhwan on the head and took a bite himself. The scene made me smile. 
After a few minutes, i look at Hongki hyung. He seemed to get why i looked at him because right after i looked at him, he started tugging on Jonghun hyung. "yaa...hunnie! Let's go over there shall we?" he said as he stood up and tugged on Jonghun hyung and looked at Minhwan. Jonghun complied and followed to wherever Hongki hyung was dragging him. "Hyung, i'll just go to the washroom" Minhwan stood up and left. 
Now it was Seunghyun and me left. "Beautiful night isnt it?" i started. "it sure is hyung..." he replied as we both looked up to the stars. For a moment, there was comfortable silence. I looked around for any signs of the others around. I see them hiding near the van. Hongki hyung gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at them and looked at Seunghyun. "i have something for you..." i said. I see Seunghyun look at me as i take the guitar pendant out of my pocket and showed it him. "wow hyung...did you know i wanted this?" Seunghyun said as he took the pendant from my hand. "uhh...no?" i reply "you bought this at the gift shop near the studio right? I passed by last March for Hongki hyung's present...then i saw this...but i didnt afford it because i still needed to buy hyung's gift...thank you hyung..." he smiled at me. I smiled back at him. I kissed him on the lips. It wasnt a passionate or heated kiss. Just a steady kiss, enjoying eachother's presence. We seperated remembring we were at a public place and someone might catch us. I held onto his hands and we watched the stars above us. 
A few minutes later, Minhwan came back followed by Hongki hyung and Jonghun hyung. "it was beautiful wasnt it?" Hongki hyung told Jonghun hyung "yeah...VERY beautiful" Jonghun hyung replied emphasizing very. I smile at this. "so...i'll continue eating..." Minhwan said as he took another piece of chicken and started eating again. 
 
.:Seunghyun's POV:.
By 8:30, we were on our way back to the dorm. The celebration of my birthday was really fun. 
When we got back to the dorm, everyone headed to their respective rooms except me. I sat down on the couch and checked in on my twitter. Primadonnas greeted me happy birthday. I tweeted back to them.
 
'Thank you to everyone that greeted me. I had a fun celebration. Thank you really^^'
 
Then i logged out. A few minutes later, Jaejin hyung came out of his room, already dressed in his PJs. "you're not going to bed yet?" he asks me "i am...just sat down for a while" i replied "you okay?"
"of course hyung...why not?"
"just asking. Go dress up. We need to wake up early tomorrow."
"sure hyung" i stand up go to my room. I was about to open the door when i see Jaejin hyung still looking at me. "why?" i ask him. "nothing...happy birthday songsari..." he smiles at me. "haha...thank you jinnie..." i smile back. He hugs me and kisses me on the forehead. "go to bed now" hyung says to me as he goes back to his room. I smile and go in my room. Minhwan is already sound asleep. I change into my PJs and lay on the bed. Again, i log in to my twitter to see my mentions. I spot a mention from Jaejin hyung. 
 
'happy birthday songsari!' 
 
I smile at his tweet and reply to him.
 
'@saico011 you've said it a hundred times hyung...but still...thank you!^^'
 
Then i logged out. By tomorrow, i bet i'd have hundred of mentions greeting me happy birthday. 
I was getting a bit sleepy but then, i recived a text from Jaejiin hyung. 
 
From:
happy birthday songsari~~~love you^^
 
To:
thank you hyung^^ love you too! 
Now go to sleep...
 
From:
haha...ok ok...kekekeke...goodnight songsari....love you more! Chu~
 
To:
no...i love you more!...kekeke...now...seriously hyung...goodnight! Chu chu~~^^
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so how was it?:) i know im pretty late-.- but i also started writing this late so i didnt get to finish it yesterday-.- but still...i hope it's good>.< 
[better than Taemin's bday fanfic i hope. I'll do better next time!]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONGSARI!!
Goodluck as Daniel>.<
Oh...and i just found out Super Junior's Sungmin is also acting as Daniel...>.<
Also...i dont think i can make a bday fanfic for Yesung-.- [maybe next year?]...
Happy reading!~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again SEUNGHYUN!!!~~~
\(^.^)/