What gift?

The Perfect Gift

.:Jaejin's POV:.

It's Seunghyun's birthday today. I still dont know what i should give him. I've been thinking for weeks. Instead of thinking here, i should go out. Right?
I grab a cap and sunglasses for disguise. I decide to go to the gift shop near the studio so wouldnt go too far from the dorm. Everybody seems to be sleeping, well, except Minhwan, he's watching tv. I quietly sneak out of the dorm, gently close the door behind me. 
After a few minutes of walking, i arrived the gift shop. As i looked around, i spotted a guitar keychain. Should i just get him that? I decide to look around more. Couple shirts? But we wont get to wear that. I look around the shop more and spot a golden guitar pendant. It looked so beautiful. "Miss, how much is this?" i ask the saleslady near by as i pointed to the guitar pendant on display. "this costs 10,000 won" she replied as she got the necklace and showed it to me more upclose. I should just get this. "i'll get this please" i told the saleslady. She led me to the counter on the end of the gift shop. I paid and went back to the dorm. 'hopefully this will be the perfect gift. But when should i give it?' i thought. As i slowly walked back to the dorm, i came by a street stall selling dukkbokki. We could eat here tonight. But then we cant celebrate with the members. I continued walking and soon enough arrived at the dorm. 
I walked in and took my shoes off. But what suprised me is as i looked up, there was Seunghyun. He looked mad for some reason. "where were you hyung?!" he asked me "i...just went out to buy something" i reply hoping he would know im telling the truth. "you should have woke me up" 
"but you were sleeping so peacefully. I didnt want to disturb you"
"well...lunch is ready"
He took my hand and we sat side by side on the dining table. I silently placed the pendant in my pocket so no one would see it. We started eating. "so...it's Seunghyun's birthday today!" Hongki said "we should go out tonight hyungs!" Minhwan exclaimed excitedly. "well...shouldnt we ask the celebrant where he wants to go?" Hongki looked at Seunghyun who was peacefully eating. "me? Well...i want to go somewhere...fresh?" he said not so sure about it. "Han River?" i asked him "ah...sure! That's a good place." he agreed with me. "Han River it is then!" Hongki said after taking a bite of his food. 
 
.:Seunghyun's POV:.
After we finished eating, Minhwan washed the dishes and we all sat down to watch tv. I sat on the couch with Jaejin hyung beside me. I held his hand and he held mine too. 
After the show ended, i found Jaejin hyung asleep. Did he sleep late again last night? Everyone else went to their respective rooms, leaving Jaejin hyung and i in the living room. A few minutes later, Jaejin hyung's head gently dropped to my shoulders.  I smiled at this and rested my head on his. Before i knew it, i was asleep too. 
I dont know what time it is, but when i woke up, it was getting pretty dark. The reason i woke up, everyone was calling me. "Seunghyun! Jaejin! Wake up!" someone shouted. I think it was Hongki hyung who was shouting. It seems like whoever was shouting also didnt know Jaejin hyung was already awake because he was the one gently shaking me. "Seunghyun ah...it's already 5:30...get ready...we still need to buy food" Jaejin hyung said as he stretched. That's right...we're supposed to go to Han River to celebrate my birthday. I stood up and walked to my room. I changed to simple clothes. Black jacket and grey scarf and jeans along with converse. "Seunghyun! Hurry up!" Hongki hyung shouted form downstairs. "im coming im coming!" i shouted as i closed the lights and ran downstairs. 
We all rode the van. Hongki hyung was driving, beside him was Jonghun hyung. Then on the 2nd row at the back was me and Jaejin hyung, then lastly Minhwan. We decided to eat chicken with the company of beer. But Minhwan decided not to drink beer. Then we would decide our next meal after. 
Because of the quietness, Hongki hyung played music on the radio. The trip was a happy trip filled with music and singing. We were singing along to the songs or lipsyncing it.  We bought chicken at Minhwan's favorite chicken shop and beer at a convinience store. 
We arrived Han River. We all got down from the van and breathed in the fresh air before finding a place to stay. When we found a place to sit, we sat down in a small circle. As we layed down the food and beer, i saw Jaejin hyung whisper something to Hongki hyung.