Just a beginning.

No Air

 

The alarm clock starts to ring. Damn, it is already 5 AM. Hyosung quickly reaches out her hands to turn it off or else Zinger will wake up. These days Hyosung keeps feeling like it is morning right after she closes her eyes. And she keeps feeling that she doesn’t have enough time to do anything. Time starts to rush her ahead without waiting for a response from her. This always happens when they prepare for comeback. She would feel uneasy, worried but excited at the same time. So it is really nothing new to her.

Hyosung lazily drags herself to the bathroom and starts to wash up. When she looks at herself in the mirror, she is again surprised. How long has it been since she becomes an idol and she still looks the same Hyosung? The reflection in the mirror is still that simple and ordinary Hyosung. She doesn’t have the luxurious, classy and urban aura as female idols are supposed to have. She still looks like a Hyosung one day after moving to Seoul, a Hyosung roaming around the city to find a cheap place to live, a Hyosung working her butts off to for an earning…

Hyosung perfectly puts up the same busy and expensive life as every idol, but that doesn’t mean she is already used to it. She has to keep buying new clothes and accessories because it is the job requirement but it doesn’t mean she feels good having them on. Hyosung is more for a simple and happy life in which she can cook good foods for her family every weekend and wander around all the fun places the city. Just that. But Hyosung loves singing and dancing, and she doubts that she can live without it. The stage light and the cheer from fans give her energy and make her feel confident so she can sacrifice everything to do that all her life.

The phone is ringing outside so Hyosung quickly rushes to the living room to get it. It is their manager.

“Good morning, oppa!”

“Hyosungie, you already wake up? I thought today you guys are off”

It is a bit noisy on the other side so he must be driving.

“Yeah, but it is my habit to wake up at this time.  Oppa, why do you call so early?”

“Ah I bought you guys some foods. Delicious ones!!!”

“YES yes yes oppa is the best!!! But we are on diet…”

“Just wait up there. I am almost at your place.”

Hyosung hangs up the phone and looks around the room. There are magazines and poker cards on the floor so she thinks she should clean the living room up a bit before manager oppa gets here. They had a blast last night, playing card, watching movie and talking till late.

Ding dong. Ding dong.

The manager is already here. Hyosung opens the door for him and helps him to bring some big bags in.

“Woa oppa, too much. You want to turn us to some pigs again?”

The manager laughs out loud and smacks Hyosung’s forehead but he stops right away when Hyosung tells him that the other three are still sleeping. He really bought a lot for them. There are chicken, beef, a lot of vegetable and all kinds of snack and diet nutrition drinks. When Hyosung are putting them in the bridge and the counter in the dining room, the manager helps them clean the rest of the living room.

“Ayyyy oppa, lemme do that!”

“Hyosungie, it is ok. I already finish anyway.”

Hyosung finishes organizing stuffs and comes to sit on the couch in the living room with the manager.

“So what is that oppa?”

“What is what? I just bought you guys foods.”

“Aigoo oppa, you could have just dropped them later. You came so early.”

“I can’t never get away with you Hyosungie. Well, I come because I have something to ask for your opinion.”

“What is it, oppa?”

“Actually yesterday we went for a drink with our CEO. Not just our CEO but some of his acquaintances as well. And there is one who tried to ask you to be in his group’s new MV. So how do you think?”

He means they want her? Normally CEO will always direct the offer to Sunhwa. Hyosung agrees with that too. Sunhwa is very pretty and the best at acting in the group. Guess how happy she would be if she knows this?

“He asks for Sunhwa or me? I mean Sunhwa is the actress of Secret, oppa. I think it is better to  be her.”

“Well, he asked for you especially so what do you think?”

“Erhhh really? If CEO already agrees then I am OK with that, but do I need to check the script to see whether it is suitable for me first before taking it right, oppa?”

Hyosung doesn’t really fancy acting that much for real. However, when she looks at the manager’s eyes she knows that he is sincerely and earnestly asking her. There must be something different this time.

“Of course, CEO and I already checked that…  Everything is OK, you just have to agree.”

“…”

“Hyosungie, I feel bad for this but actually yesterday we were drunk and when joking to each other, he already signed the paper. We thought that man was just kidding but earlier this morning, he called me to take you to the place so… He obviously did not just joke about it.”

What is this? This sounds like a scam. It sounds like they are going to sell Hyosung or something. She feels very uneasy about it.

“Oppa…, why does it sound dangerous? Like you guys are selling me to a night club?”

The manager is obviously taken back and breaks into laughter.

“Hyosungie, you have such a imaginary mind hahahaha. We don’t deal with those people. A matter of fact, you know him, he used to be your mentor. And he is a good man. You still remember Minwoo oppa? Shinhwa’s Minwoo?”

“Minwoo oppa? Ok oppa you seriously freak me out earlier. I think I am gonna be fine. I have to do it anyway since you guys already signed it.”

The manager sighs in relief.

“But oppa, next time don’t do this to me when you guys get drunk ok?”

“Ok ok ok Hyosungie, you are the best”

So it is Minwoo oppa? It has been long since the last time she met him. He was actually Five Girl’s mentor during Good Entertainment day. He was her mentor even before that, in Shinhwa’s battle. Minwoo oppa is a goofy and funny oppa but he is a really nice man who always cares for everyone. Hyosung knows him so that is why she agrees on this.

The manager and CEO plans to put her on this any way so why ask for opinion? Gezz those two people. When she gets to the car, she sees her stylists and cordy unnie are already there, being all sleepy. They must be dragged out suddenly like her in the morning. After the full blast last night with all the TS staffs, Hyosung is sure they don’t have enough sleep at all. Hyosung plans not to tell her members yet because she doesn’t want to wake them up. She will tell them later when she gets back home.

They are on the way to Shinhwa Company now when Yuri unnie does make-up for Hyosung. When they get there, Hyosung guesses she already looks very decent. Yuri unnie is always very professional and fast tasker even when she is sleepy. Hyosung, all the staffs and her manager get into the building and a employee take them to the office on 11th floor. They are in the same elevator ride with a gorgeous lady. Her make-up is thick and perfect. She wears super red lipstick, gorgeous shimmery eye make-up  and her skin is so pale. She is wearing a super short red dress with sparkling accessories everywhere. Her white heels must be more than 10 inches height and her rose sense is very heavy.

 When Hyosung looks at the woman, and looks at herself, she knows she doesn’t looks as decent as she thought. She is just wearing a white chiffon top with some small black lily pattern and a short black skirt. Her colored heels are not even up to 5 inches because she rushed to the car earlier. Uhm she should have be more prepared not to embarrass her manager and CEO. Right after they arrive on the 11th floor, the pretty lady stomps her feet on the floor so angrily Hyosung, her manager and the employee are all startled.

On the way to the office, Hyosung are in awe with how large and rich this building looks. Wow this is really 10 times better than TS building. The employee stops before a room and tells Hyosung and her codies wait in that room and takes her manager to another room to finish some paper works. Hyosung suddenly feel the need to go to restroom so she tells her unnies to wait there, she will be right back soon.

This building is really so huge. On the way to the restroom she keeps being curious about everything. And even the restroom looks so luxurious. It smells good and it has everything. Imagine one day TS becomes something like this. Just that makes Hyosung very excited. On the way head back to the waiting room, Hyosung smells a very familiar rose sense. It must be that gorgeous lady earlier somewhere. Hyosung doesn’t have to find out where the lady is because the voice of her comes from the room right next to where Hyosung stands. Hyosung really doesn’t mean to peek or eavesdrop but it just happens in front of her eyes.

“Oppa, why is that? There is no one better than me for the MV. You must be most comfortable with me right?” – The lady is caressing the man in suit’s chest in a very seducing way.

“There obviously is. Minwoo knows it more than you.” The man has really husky, low and manly voice. He is trying to shrug her off him.

Hyosung really doesn’t mean to watch them but somehow the back side of the tall man and his husky voice keep her curious so she just stands there and stares.

The woman now is kissing him passionally and in between her kiss, she says: “Oppa you know I can please you the best, right”

This time the man shrugs her off completely but he doesn’t look like he is using any strength for that. His voice becomes a bit stiffer as he presses every single word: “You know you should not do this, right? I think you should go before I am pissed off.”

“Hyosungie, what are you doing there? It’s time.” Yuri unnie’s voice is so loud that Hyosung is startled and almost falls down.

And it also means the other 2 in the room can hear it. And see her standing there.

“What the heck are you doing here?” The man turns around and looks at her.

 

Hyosung is very embarrased and dumbfounded. She keeps saying sorry why lowering her head. 

 

But when she lifts her head up she is freaked out.

OMG. IT.IS.ERIC.MOON.


 

To tell you the truth, I plan to write only one fic a week no matter what fics because I have school to take care of. And you know I have 2 fics. I alrleady wrote one for another fic so I was not planning to write another one today. However, I feel bad for everyone who is waiting for the first chapter of this fic to know what it is really about so I break my rule for you guys. How is it? It is different from the vibe of my another fic right?

And please anticipate Secret's come back on Sept 13th.