Drinking solves problems.. SOmetimes

Change

 

"Kyuhyun !" That oh so familiar voice rang through the halls.
Choi Siwon, star football,basketball and tennis player. Mr Popular . 


"What ?" Kyuhyun demanded turning around sharply.


Kyuhyun didn't like Siwon, the Mr Popular. He still remembered the Siwon in High School, With thick black glasses , always in a checkered shirt and slacks that weren't meant to fit him.Kyuhyun loved that Siwon, not this new one in college, Where all the girls strived for his attention and all the boys wanted to be his friend.


Kyuhyun on the other hand was Siwon's total opposite, Kyuhyun never changed from high school, preferring to blend in with the shadows than shine like a star.


It took only 1 short year for Siwon to change completely, Since he graduated from High School.


"I want you to come to my Party, It's this Saturday."Siwon beamed.
"I can't, I've got a major exam next week, Sorry," Kyuhyun declined.
"Come On! Please !? For old times sake?" Siwon pleaded.
"Fine, Fine, I'll think about it " Kyuhyun grumbled.


"See you there !" Siwon shouted as he sprinted, towards his freind waiting for him at the other side of the hall.


Kyuhyun walked back to his room all sorts of thought running through his head,"When he entered the dorm he didn't even notice, his Hyung sitting on his bed" Prompting the elder to go off on how Dongseangs never respect their hyungs anymore. When he finally noticed that Hid Dongseang wasn't even acknowledging his berating ,which he always does, Kyuhyun's Hyung knew something was terribly off.


"Kyu, Is everything alright ?" 
"Huh, UM ,Yeah Heechul-hyung" Kyuhyun answered absent-mindedly


Contrary to everyones belief,Heechul may be eccentric but it didn't mean he never cared, 


"Kyu Baby,  Come on, tell me what's going on" Heechul prompted.
Kyuhyun sighed, giving in." Siwon invited me to his party this Saturday " 


"So?"Heechul asked, Not understanding the situation.
"I can't go hyung, and i don't wanna go"
"Why?"


"You Know why"


"Come On, Kyu,It'll be fun !" Heecul exclaimed
"I mean Look at me !" Kyuhyun explained indicating to himself."I'm a mess."


"God" Heechul muttered, Going back to whatever he was doing.


---------------------


"Kyuhyun You Here?Heechul sang barging into the room  Chinese man in tow. "What are you still doing here? You should be at the party"
"If you haven't noticed Hyung, I'm not going." Kyuhyun said Bluntly.


Heechul smirked, "That's why we have this." Heechul remarked indicating to the parcels The chinese man had in his arms.
"Hyung, PLease tell me you're not going to do what I think your gonna do" Kyuhyun pleaded.


Heechul only ignored him, "Hangeng, i want you to work on his hair with i do his make-up and Wardrobe, Got it?" Heechul snapped whiskking Kyuhyun into a chair.


30 minutes later Kyuhyun was ready So was Heechul and HanGeng, 


Kyuhyun was wearing olive green skinnyjeans, with alight green tanktop, with a yellow,white and green striped vest, with A leather jacket and purple finger-less gloves, he looked the epitome of hot.


Heechul on the other had was wearing, Hot red pants, with an oversized Dark Blue jacket and His hair braided on one side. With Shades on his eyes.


HanGeng , went for the simple white shirt with pair of black jeans and another leather jacket, With a cap pulled low over his hair..


"Let's go !!" Heechul said excitedly dragging a reluctant Kyuhun.
"Party Time !!!" Heechul yelled as he entered Siwon's dorm Abandoning Kyuhyun in the process.


"Idiots." Kyuhyun muttered as he fought his way through the crowd, towards the punch table, Where Siwon and his friends were
fooling around.


Kyuhyun continued fighting his way towards the snack table where he saw tons of alcohol, He immediately grabbed there nearest bottled and downed a gulp, in 20 minutes he'd finished a bottle of JackDaniels, Which wasn't good for his sanity,


By the time, Siwon found him, he was utterly wasted.


"Wonnie !" Kyuhyun slurred, slumping onto Siwon straight away,
"Kyu !?" Siwon demanded taking the  younger's appearance in,Kyuhyun was wearing a leather jacket with leg hugging jeans and was truly drunk, Siwon knew for Kyuhyun to be drunk he'd have to had at least 3 bottles of whiskey and 6 cans of beer.


"Kyu, Your drunk, Aren't you ?" Siwon stated
 "Yuppers Siwon !" Kyuhyun sang


"Aish, How did you even consume that much in half an hour?" Siwon asked much to his amusement.
"It's called drinking," Kyuhyun pouted.


It was at time like this that Siwon Loved Kyuhyun, He still couldn't understand why the younger was avoiding him, Siwon thought change was going to let him win Kyuhyun's heart instead it had only pushed him away. Siwon was truly and utterly puzzled by that fact.


"Come On, Kyu, Let's get you to bed." Siwon chuckled, happy that the younger wasn't pushing him away.
As Siwon was battling his and Kyuhyuns way through the party goers , He could hear whispers wondering whom the hot wasted guy Leaning on Siwon was. Siwon was barely holding on to his jealousy.


When he dumped the younger into bed, Kyuhyun had truly passed out, "Kyuhyun, oh Baby, Kyu why don't you like me anymore?" Siwon sighed,moving a lock of Kyuhyuns hair and kissing him ever so softly,"I love you , You Know?"


Siwon smiled to himself, he knew he could do anything he wanted in his room, no one would bother him, Oh how he wanted to cuddle to the younger there and then , he just didn't dare.


His friends knew he was gay, He was happy that they didn't mind, Since they themselves had their own partners, Men too.
Siwon watched Kyuhyun as he shifted in his sleep, Remembering the lines in his face and it's dips and curves.


Siwon sighed, "I Love you Kyu " He whispered softly standing up to attend to his party guests.


"It's about damn time you told me, You Idiot," Someone groaned , as Siwon was leaving his room. Siwon froze and spun around slowly to see Kyuhyun rubbing his eyes sleepily.


"W-what ?" Siwon stuttered.


"You Heard me," Kyuhyun smiled Happily, Launching himself at Siwon miraculously Not a bit tipsy.Giving Siwon a full fledged hug."Now say it one more time" Kyuhyun whispered to his ear.


"I Love you" Siwon smiled finally regaining his senses.
"And i Love you too " Kyuhyun stated Blushing furiosly while untangling himself from Siwons body.


"No don't let go" Siwon said softly.
"B-but I-" Kyuhyun was cut off by Siwons lips finding his,


"I've wanted to do that for So long " Siwon smiled into the kiss.


They emerged from the room 30 minutes later clothes disheveled, hands intertwined together, happiness,pouring from every pore.


"About damn time" Heechul smiled observing them