Rain's Supa Luv

Once Opon a Time...... THE END

“No No NO!,” Niel yelled. “There is NO ING in this song!!!”

                “But it’s called Supa LUV” Rain yelled back. Niel just stomped on the floor and started walking away. “I give up someone else teach him.”

                Changjo stepped up to the plate, smiling. “Hi! Ok so it’s,” slowly dances to the chorus of Supa Luv, “Superman, sprinkler, sprinkler, sprinkler.” He looked at Rain and let him try. Rain did the superman part perfectly, but when it came to the sprinkler part he started ing his waist forward. Changjo facepalmed and shook his head back and forth. “CAP-hyung~!” Changjo called, smiling to cover his frustration. CAP walked up to Changjo, “Yea what’s up?”

                “Why do we have to teach him this?! He can’t learn this dance at ALL” Changjo complained in a whisper. CAP patted Changjo’s shoulder, “Wasn’t Chunji supposed to teach him?” Changjo nodded his head, “But he gave up before Rain learned the first ten seconds of the song.”

                “What about L.Joe?” Once again Changjo nodded his head, “He managed to teach Rain the first minute of the song but gave up when it came to the chorus. That’s when Niel-hyung came in but Rain didn’t understand the sprinkler part and he gave up too.” CAP looked somewhat concerned, “Umm what about Ricky?” Changjo gulped. “He refused to work with Rain after he made fun of Ricky’s haircut.

                “How did he manage to do that?” CAP held in a laugh. “He said it was spooned shaped.” Changjo smiled as he held in a laugh. CAP covered his mouth to help keep him from laughing. “Ok we can teach him together.

*TWO DAYS AND LOTS OF PRACTICE LATER*

                Rain walked away pissed off, “Why do I even have to learn this song?! It’s so incorrectly named” He glared at CAP and Changjo, who were in the middle of the studio, sweating and exhausted. “Supa luv PISH! No way that this love could be ‘supa’” he used air quotes, “without any ing in it!”

                “I want to learn Ring Ding Dong” Rain stated, crossing his arms and looking away. “Do we LOOK like SHINee?!” CAP yelled, his eye starting to twitch. “NOW YOU’RE GOING TO LEARN SUPA LUV AND YOU’RE GOING TO LIKE IT!”

*ANOTHER 2 DAYS, LOTS OF ARGUING, DUCT TAPE AND PRACTICE LATER*

            “WELCOME TO THE STAR DANCE BATTLE!” The announcer screamed into the microphone. “NOW WE WELCOME RAIN, DANCING TO SUPA LUV!”

            CAP watched Rain’s horrible dance to Supa Luv, “After all that.... He .” Changjo, sitting next to CAP looked around at the audience. “I don’t know they seem to like it.” Just then everyone cheered insanely as Rain started ing instead of doing the sprinkler. Changjo and CAP facepalmed while the crowd went wild.