Ricky's best birthday ever!

Once Opon a Time...... THE END

The door of the car opened and CAP stepped out. “Here we are,” he said somewhat unhappy. Then Ricky got out of the car, “Yey! We’re at the zoo!!!” Then Niel, Chunji, Changjo and L.Joe got out of the car, “You did say that you wanted to go to the zoo for your birthday” L.Joe said as he stretched. “Yea well you guys gave Niel a cake and made a song for him, so I figured my birthday should be just as special!” Ricky smiled and jumped up and down. “Can we go inside now?” CAP grabbed out his wallet and looked at it longingly before saying, “Yeah.” They all walked up to the gate and CAP paid for all the tickets.

                Once inside the Zoo Ricky grabbed a map and started leading them all around. “Let’s go see the bears!” Everyone followed Ricky, and CAP started to get tired of following him everywhere. “I’m going to find the bathroom,” he said walking away already. “Ok have fun! And don’t hurt yourself!” Ricky called after CAP, he just put his hand up, letting Ricky know that he’ll be fine and continued to the bathroom. Meanwhile Ricky led everyone to the flamingos. “Oh look L.Joe hyung your hair is the same color as the flamingos!”

                L.Joe laughed and leaned over the low fence of the exhibit. “Haha you’re like brothers!” Ricky said as a flamingo walked up to L.Joe. Ricky started looking at the map again. “Oh! I want to see the polar bears!” Ricky said running off, Niel Chunji and Changjo ran after him but L.Joe looked at the flamingos. “Ricky’s right we do look alike,” he said smiling. All of a sudden the flamingo pulled L.Joe’s hair and L.Joe fell in the pen. “Whoa that hurt, don’t do that.” He said starting to get up. But the Flamingo bit him and the rest of the flock ran up and started pecking him. “Ow ow!! OWWW!!” L.Joe started screaming as the Flamingos bit and pecked him all over. “HELP!! NO!!!!!!!!” L.Joe was covered by the vicious pink birds.

                CAP turned off the faucet and grabbed a paper towel to dry his hands. He threw it out and walked out of the bathroom to see a peacock standing outside of the door. CAP ignored it and started walking to find Ricky and the others. After about 20 feet CAP turned around and the peacock was following him. “Go away I’m not going to feed you” CAP told the peacock and then kept on walking. After a couple of minutes he turned around again and there were three peacocks standing about 15 feet away from him. “Why does the stupid zoo let the peacocks roam free?” He said to himself as he turned around and started walking away again. Suddenly he felt a peck on his leg. He stopped and looked down, “go away stupid peacocks! I’m not feeding you,” he sidestepped away from the peacock then continued walking.

                “Yey! The petting zoo is open,” Ricky yelled as he bought some pellets for the animals to eat then stepped inside. “Come on hyungs!” Niel sighed as he dug in his pockets for some quarters. He gave Chunji and Changjo one each then he got some of his own pellets and stepped inside the petting zoo. Changjo bought his pellets and followed, then came Chunji. As soon as Chunji stepped in the pen a goat ran up to him and knocked him over. “Ow stupid goat,” he said as he got up. Ricky Changjo and Niel laughed. Chunji threw some pellets on the ground in front of the goat “There have fun with your stupid pellets you stupid goat,” He walked away and started feeding some ducks. “Ok I’m all out of food what about you guys?” Ricky said looking around at the others. “I’m out” Changjo said, and Niel nodded “Me too.” They looked over at Chunji, “I got a little left, you guys go on and I’ll catch up,” Ricky nodded and started walking away, Changjo and Niel followed.

                CAP started running, the peacocks, now in the twenties were chasing after him and trying to bite his pant legs. “Go away!!!” CAP yelled behind him, but the peacocks kept chasing him. Meanwhile L.Joe finally made it onto his feet; he took a couple of steps before the flamingos pulled him down again. “NOOO!!!” his arms and legs started swinging in every direction, trying to fight the flamingos away.

                “Hey wasn’t L.Joe hyung supposed to catch up?” Changjo asked. “Yea I guess he got lost, we will go and find him in a little bit,” Ricky said. “What if he got hurt?” Niel asked getting concerned. “He’s in a zoo, how could he possibly get hurt?!” Ricky said, rolling his eyes. Niel and Changjo didn’t say anything and continued to follow Ricky. “Let’s go to the gorillas!” Ricky said excited. “Whatever you want, it’s your birthday anyway,” Niel said.

                The goat slammed its horns into Chunji, hitting him square in the no-nos. Chunji fell back and his hands instantly went to protect his manhood. He started coughing and rolling around on the ground. “Gah oww!” he said in a light whisper. Finally he worked up enough strength and bravery to move one of his hands off himself and onto the ground so he could start to get up. Chunji looked around for the goat, which was on the other side of the pen so he declared it safe to get up and run. But Chunji put another hand on the ground, completely leaving himself unprotected. He managed to slowly get onto his hands and knees, than the goat came running. The goat mounted Chunji and went to work. Chunji, who was confused at first, started screaming and trying to get up, but the goat had him pinned down.

                “Oh look at the gorillas!” Ricky said happily. “Yea, well where are Chunji, L.Joe and CAP? They’ve been missing all day” Niel asked. “They probably just got lost, we will find them later!” Ricky said, getting upset. “It’s always about them, it’s my birthday” Ricky said walking away angrily. Changjo was quick to follow him but Niel stuck by the Gorilla Exhibit, leaning on the wall. “Where are Chunji, L.Joe and CAP? They wouldn’t leave us here…” suddenly Niel felt a tug on his arm just when he looked down in the gorilla exhibit it seemed like the ground was getting closer and closer, really fast. Then he collided with it and everything went dark.

                L.Joe hurled himself over the fence of the pen and to safety. The flamingos flapped their wings in anger but L.Joe was now safe. He put a fist up in the air in victory as he lay on the ground. “Haha oww” he said. Meanwhile CAP was still running from the peacocks, shoeless. “Stupid peacocks! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!” CAP yelled out of breath. After a few more minutes of running CAP saw a large giraffe statue that he could easily climb up. He went past then doubled back so he could gain more distance between himself and the large flock of peacocks. He jumped on top of the statue then grabbed a hold of the neck of the giraffe. “HAHAHA!!! WHAT NOW YOU STUPID PEACOCKS?!!?” CAP yelled to the frustrated peacocks below. He sat back and looked over the bite marks on his legs.

                Changjo walked out of the store with a brand new tiger ear headband. “Hey Ricky look!” Changjo yelled over to Ricky, who was looking at the tigers. Ricky turned and glanced at Changjo, “Nice… Look at the tiger cubs, their so cute I want one!” Ricky squealed. Changjo walked over and looked down at the play fighting tiger cubs. “Yea they are cute!” Changjo and Ricky cooed at the tiger cubs in till Ricky got bored, which didn’t take very long. “I want to go see the elephants, let’s go” Ricky said, walking away already. “Oh… ok” Changjo looked at the tiger cubs longingly before following Ricky. Changjo looked down and noticed he didn’t have his tiger ears with him anymore. “Wait Ricky I forgot my tiger ears,” Changjo said running off. He got back to the spot where him and Ricky were just standing and looked around for the tiger ears, “Where did I put them?!” Changjo said, starting to freak out. He looked over the edge, into the tiger exhibit and saw his tiger headband lying on the ground, “Oh no!” Changjo said he looked around to make sure no one else was around and he jumped over the wall and into the exhibit below.

                “Ow what happened?” Niel said looking around. All he could remember was looking in the gorilla exhibit and then felling something pulling his arm before everything went dark. His head was throbbing, and his hand went to feel the side of his head, but it was wet and sticky. “Ow,” he said looking at the blood on his hand. His hand went back to the cut on his head to try and stop the bleeding and looked around. “Where am I?” Just then some bushes beside him started shaking and a huge gorilla stepped out.

                L.Joe stood up, “Ow,” he said, limping to find help. (A/N: It’s only Teen Top in the zoo, I didn’t think to put any guests in there.) L.Joe finally sat on a bench, exhausted and in pain. “RICKY!!!” he called, hoping he might be around. He reached for his pocket, hoping his phone was still there, but remembered that he saw a flamingo swallow it during the attack. He sighed before sitting back, hoping he was easy to find for the rest of the group.

                “Hello…. Are you Ricky from Teen Top?” A zookeeper squealed. “What? Oh… yea,” Ricky said, starting to get impatient while waiting for Changjo. The zookeeper fangirl screamed, “Oh my gosh!!! Ohhh! And today is your birthday right? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” she said, not even waiting for a response as her arms wrapped around his neck into a tight hug. “Uh thanks,” Ricky said prying the fangirl’s arms off him. “I love you soooo much Ricky!! Ohh let me give you your birthday present!” The zookeeper squealed, smiling as she ran off in a direction, pulling Ricky along with her. “Uhh ok,” Ricky said.

                Niel shivered as tears ran down his cheeks, “I got that Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv That Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv.” He sobbed uncontrollably, as the gorilla slowly rocked him back and forth like a baby. The gorilla shook him and let out a little roar, Niel screamed and went back to singing “She want my Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv My Supa Lu-u-u-u-uv.”

                Changjo grabbed his tiger ears then looked around, “How do I get out of here?” He started walking around the exhibit to find an exit. Suddenly two little tiger cubs, the same that he saw before, jumped out of the foliage and ran around his feet. “Ohh you guys are so adorable!” Changjo got down on the ground and started playing with the tiger cubs.

                Chunji managed to drag himself away from the persistent goat, which never seems to finish and make it to the gate, with tears streaming down his face. “Oww oww, that stupid goat,” He sniffled. He managed to get out of the pen, unnoticed and tried to stand up. His legs gave out from under him and he fell quickly. He gave up on standing and tried walking to find help.

                “Whoa…. Oh wow,” Ricky’s eyes rolled back in pleasure. “Don’t stop,” he commanded in a shaky voice. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything,” the zookeeper replied smiling up at him.

                “I'm so cra cra crazy, clap clap clap clap mad man,” Niel said in a low whisper as he watched the gorilla fall asleep. Niel slowly and quietly took the gorilla’s arm that was wrapped around him and put it on the ground gently. He very slowly got off the gorilla and tried to crawl away. He took two steps before the gorilla woke up, and grabbed him while letting out a ferocious roar. Niel screamed as tears streamed down his face again. “Cra cra crazy, clap clap clap clap mad man,” Niel started singing again.

                The tiger cubs tackled Changjo playfully. They all rolled around on the ground, happily playing in till suddenly the tiger cubs stopped. They looked over at some shaking foliage. Changjo looked over and saw a massively huge tiger walk out. The two tiger cubs ran over to their mother and stood beside her as she quickly and evenly covered the distance between her and Changjo.

                “Ow,” Chunji cried as he pulled himself over the ground. His entire body ached, and he felt extremely violated. “SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!” He called out. “CHUNJI?!” he heard back. “L.Joe? L.JOE!!!! HELP ME!!!” He screamed as he tried to go faster. “Chunji!! I need help!” L.Joe called back, he tried to get off the bench, and stumbled as he limped towards Chunji’s voice.

CAP happily looked down at the peacocks that were leaving the bottom of the giraffe statue. “Yes!” Finally,CAP stood up on the giraffe statue’s back and jumped. But his feet got tangled around each other and he fell forward. He put out his hands instinctively and landed on his right arm. “GAH! Oww!!” CAP yelled as he curled up in pain.

                “That was the best birthday present ever,” Ricky said as he fixed his clothing. “Yea Elle is very playful,” the zookeeper said happily, “I’m glad you liked it.” “I never knew that elephants were that strong and gentle,” Ricky replied. Ricky smiled as Elle the Elephant picked him up again with her trunk and swung him around in the air. “Hahaha Elle put me down; I have to go it’s getting late.” Elle did what Ricky said and gently put him on the ground.

CAP, L.Joe, Chunji, Niel, Changjo, and Ricky walked out of the infirmary. CAP’s arm was in a sling and his legs were bandaged. L.Joe had band aids all over him. Chunji had an inflatable donut to sit on for the next week, along with some ice. Niel had a bandage around his head, and was emotionally scarred for life. And Ricky was happily skipping, “That was so fun, I can’t wait in till next year!”

(A/N: Sorry for the long time it took for me to update. I hope the long chapter makes up for it. Once again I have nothing against Teen Top, I just have a strange sense of humor.)