1

Red beans

I have not put the first chapter from the day I created this story... Now gonna put it. I am not sure if you all will like it since my writing is stuck all the time. Sorry if it is boring... Bold words is flashback :)

[ Start ]

Today is the day that we became a couple last two years. Or I should say 2nd anniversary.

I don't know if Luhan still remember, but I do remember. Maybe girls are like that all the time. My friends celebrate their monthly anniversary with their boyfriends. I only celebrate anniversary since I don't want to be a burden to him.

He is always busy with his work. He wants to earn money for our future. He works as a magazine editor. 

Luhan and I have a thought, nothing is forever. Nothing will not meet the ending point. Even a simple friendship or anything big like the sun will end one day. That's what happen to both of us. Our friends betray us. I still remember how me met.

'Hey, why are you crying here?'

'It is none of your business.' I hate boys. I act cold in front of them almost every time.

'Tell me. I can help you maybe.'

'I don't know you. You are a stranger, why do you think I will tell you.'

'My name is Luhan. Nice to meet you.' He pulled out his hand, signaling me to introduce myself and shake his hands. 

'May, my name.' 

'Now you know me. Tell me why you are crying.' 

'You are busybody...'

'Just tell me will you? Are girls act like this often?'

'Then are boys act like that often?'

'No.'

'Fine. I will tell you. My friend just left me. They don't talk to me and care about me anymore. Actually they never care for me.'

'Same here.' I bet he saw my shock face.

'We are the same type of person! Do you ever thought that maybe it is our own fault that they will do that to us? I often think that because my attitude is really bad. I curse when I am angry.'

'Everyone will have bad moods. You don't need to care about those fake person. You sure talk much huh?'

'Then I will keep my mouth shut.'

'I don't mean it. You refuse talking to me at first but you talk a lot just now.'

'I have a reason for doing that. I HATE boys.'

'Why?'

'Boys are annyoying me. Stop asking.'

'Fine. Let's go somewhere.' He just hold my hands and run. This Luhan guy is weird.

'Don't hold my hands! I just know you for not over 30 minutes.' He continue hold my hands and of course I am shouting at him. However I felt stupid for shouting at him while we run. It was exhausting! What he did next time surprised me.

HE CARRY ME WITH BRIDAL STLYE!

'What the F*** are you doing?' Of course I shout if not?

'Shhhh. Be quiet. You are so rude. You are heavy too so don't move or else I will throw you down.'

'I told you my attitude is bad, that is including I talk rudely when I am angry.' After saying that, I stopped talking. He requested it. I wonder where he will bring me to? Is he really a bad guy? Who knows what he will do to me when we are ALONE. You know what I am talking about right!?!?!?

'Don't worry. I won't do anything to you.' How comes he can read my mind? Am I that obvious?

'Don't you feel tired? Why don't you put me down and let me walk myself? I won't run away.' I suddenly pity him for carrying me...

He did put me down. Promise is a promise, I didn't run away. I am curious to where he is bringing me.