I just want to meet him...

Angel

 

I watched him as he got ready and made his way to the mini bus outside his dorm, he still hasn’t eaten… this idiot. He must have heard a joke from another member because he was laughing quite hard. That’s another thing, I can only hear Taemin if he speaks, everyone else is mute… it kind of , but I suppose its okay, I can kind of work out their conversations by his response.
“Jonghyun invited Taemin to a strip club tonight after their schedule” Mi-young sighed.
I laughed “ah… that must be why Taemin laughed and shook his head” I smiled and looked over again, they were on their way to somewhere, maybe to perform, I don’t know.

It was a huge of luck that Mi-young and I got 2 members of the same band; it’s great because we can spend countless days just watching. Watching them laugh, achieve, do all the things we weren’t able to do when we were on earth.

“I want to go back” I said while leaning my head on my palm, looking down.
“hm, now that I think about it, me too. But we’re up here now, we threw our lives away and now we have to pay for it” She shrugged
“I wonder why I did it” I sat up, focusing my attention from Taemin and onto Mi-young, why did I commit suicide? Was I bullied? Was I abused? I sighed in frustration and laid next to her.
“Me too” she smiled.

We stayed in silence for a while, then I opened my eyes “hey… has an angel ever fallen in love with a human before?” I asked, the curiosity getting the better of me.
She nodded “plenty of times” she spoke, and I smiled.
“It didn’t end well, for the punishment, for falling in love; they went up” she pointed upwards “the next level, never to see their love again. The world is cruel right, we aren’t even aloud to have unrequited love up here”

For another punishment, it is forbidden to have any similar lifestyle to humans. We don’t feel hunger, lust, we don’t need to… you know, go, and we can’t feel the temperature, and of course… we can’t fall in love.

It is possible for angels to go back to the human world, but only in extreme circumstances, I only knew one guy who went back, and that was because he made a mistake, he saved his human when she was meant to die. He went back to kill her.

Of course we don’t just give life, we can take it just as easily, but like I said before, we usually let fate do its job.

“I wanna meet Taemin…” I fiddled with the ring on my finger and sighed.
Mi-young scoffed, she liked to do that “why? He isn’t anything special, just cute”
I cursed to her in my mind and she laughed “no really, tell me why” she looked a little concerned.
I bit my lip and shook my head “he just seems interesting, that’s all… and he’s a good dancer, I want to see it closer…” I avoided her gaze, hoping she bought my lie.
She nodded, smiling, obviously not convinced.

“You’re in love with him” she chuckled.

“No!” I shook my head, heart beating faster and faster.
“Oh come on, I see the way you look at him, you make it too obvious” she patted my head, smiling.
“I…. j-just want to meet him”
“why don’t you?” she tilted her head.
“It’s forbidden… where have you been?” I laughed

“it can’t hurt to try” she grinned.