Proper Meeting

Once Upon a Time

Gahh I can  feel the tension in the air which is making me not concentrate! But I have to concentrate....the teacher is talking so fast in chinese that I feel like I can barely keep up with my ears not to even mention my hands which is trying so hard to keep up with copying down the chinese that the teacher is writing on the board.

I wonder how long the period will last for, I'm dying of everything, thirst, hunger, heat, brain overload.... Just when I thought tha this lesson will never end....the bell rings? Nope haha I wish Q.Q A guy casually walks into our class and i can feel the tension getting worse...and worse...and he's walking towards me...dont tell me that hes the guy that sits beside me. He's cute, I have to admit that but everything about him spells trouble. The way that his uniform is worn, the way that his hair is, and the speed of which the rubics cube in his hand is being spun at. Thinking of rubics cube, I wonder if the guy that I bumped into made it to class on time!~

"Get up."

Those two words rudely interupted my train of thoughts, and I saw how the entire class froze. Then my brain finally processed that those two words came from this guy's angelic mouth(really I mean devilish><)

"Sorry was this desk your seat? I'm new here so I didn't know. Here I'll move to the other table!" I cheerfully said.

"Get up."

Gosh was that the only two words that he knew...

"Sorry I'm trying to move all my books and I'm a bit slow haha, well since we are going to be sitting together my name is Li HeYu, and you are?"

......

Silence...I think I liked it better when he said two words instead of none...and is it me or did the impossibly tense atmosphere get even worse. I think the teacher felt the tension as well and came over to this guy and called him outside. As he walked outside with the teacher I felt him stare at me i a mixture of disbelief and curiousity.

Just who is this guy I thought to myself, and why is everyone acting like that?