Slower than time

Once Upon a Time

So I just stood there...should I sit? Or is that guy going to get mad again? The teacher went outside to talk to him so what are we supposed to do? Well this is definitely not how I wanted my first day to go, I haven't made any friends but it seems like I'm causing so much trouble already.

"AYEOOWATSSUPP YUHE! My names kreaaase!" This unbelievably tall and handsome guy walked up to me and um introduced himself? If you call that an introduction...I know I wished for friends god but this guy is...nevertheless I should still say hi back to him. Should I use his way of introducion? Would I fit in better this way? Yea, maybe thenthe tension can lessen a bit...

"AYEOOWATSSUP KREASE!"

Stares...silence...and more stares...something tells me that I shouldn't have done that, jut when I was regretting what I did Kris laughed

"Your cool YuHe! I thought you would be like those other girls and be shy and boring!"

Hahaha...did I really look shy? My friends would be laughing so hard right now if they heard this~

"Never heard of those words in my life kris~ ;) So want to tell me just what all that was about?"

"Well-"

Just when I was finally about to find out my whole morning went so wrong that rubics cube guy walked back in with the teacher. There it is again...the tension is back...I hope I'm going to end up getting use to this atmosphere soon otherwise I will never get to see my beautiful bed again ;A;

"Luhan what did I tell you?" The teacher said.

"Hi. My. Name. Is. Lu. Han."

is he a robot...or does he hate me this much that he can't handle talking in a human voice to me? Personally...I think he's a robot...

"Hi Luhan! My name is YuHe! Nice to meet you!"

"Well class, let's get moving with our lesson today" The teacher managed to go back to his teaching mode but now I can't concentrate at all...turning my head little by little I was tying to find out what this luhan boy was doing~ But everytime I turn a little my reflex tells me that it's a horrible idea. But the teacher is soo boring and I can't listen to his lecture any longer...

"So luhan~ how long have you been at this school for?"

Silence...but with a galre this time...not better at all...such. awkward. silence. .__.''