OH SEHUN

COMPLICATED LIFE

'Okay guys, here we are. I can't fetch you guys after school today. Thre's tons of things I have to do in the office today. So umm, Sehun?' called unnie.

Sehun looked up to see Ryo Jun unnie's face as she was talking to him.

'Please take Sae Yoon's home today, okay ?' Ryo Jun unnie did a very not-that-bright request to Sehun.

Sehun just nod without saying a word.

'Whoa, wait , why do I have to go home with him? Look, I have these two beautiful legs with a very good memory. I know the way back home, and I can take the trains. No worries , no sweat. Besides, I can't walk back home with a mute guy. Incase, something happens during the way back home, and the moment when I need help, since he's mute, he'll do nothing. He can't ask for help neither scream for it. So, I'll go back home alone.' I gave Jun unnie a very sweet smile.

'Hey, big fat mouth. Watch it, he's still your brother. He needs to take care of you when I'm not around.

Take her home yeah Sehun, thanks!' reminded unnie to Sehun.

'Whatever it is, I'll go with my decision. No more discussion, bye!' I gave Jun unnie a quick peck on the cheek, and quickly get off the car.

'Bye bye!' I waved happily to Jun unnie and when I found out Jun unnie's car was already out of sight.

I quickly gave Sehun an evil and a death glare. I was hoping for him to see what I was trying to do and tell him, but then, he IGNORED ME !!!!!

Bull****!!!! How can simply turned his back from me ?!! No one had ever done that to me before !

Urgh, such a frustrating guy ! How can he live without talking and being such so emotionless?@!?@!?

LAME DEMI-ALIEN GUY!

WHY OH SEHUN ??!!!!! WHY ???!!!!