Final

Jealous?

When Baro sees Ravi and Sandeul his mood quickly changes from worried to pissed as hell. In an instant Baro is racing toward the two. When Baro gets to them he starts to blow up.

 
"What the hell are you doing, get your hands off him! Your not aloud to touch him!" Baro forcibly swipes Ravi's Hands off Sandeul and grabs Sandeul by the wrist and forcibly pulls him behind him protectively. 
 
Ravi at first is shocked but gets aggravated and grabs Sandeuls free hand and pulls him. 
"were busy talking, and im sure Sandeul here dosent mind if I touch him." 
 
The two boys continue to bicker at each other pulling on Sandeul each time one spoke. 
" Ahhh- ouch - guys- please- stop" 
But Sandeul goes unheard. 
 
He gets sick of it and manages to break free from baros grasp. 
 
"Stop it! Both of you !"
 
"Sandeul! Let's go I don't like you being around this guy! " he once again grabs his wrist and starts to pull away. With his free hand sandeul pets his hand free. 
 
"no!" 
 
Bar stops and turns to look at Sandeul. 
 
"I want to stay with Ravi, we were taking !"
 
"it didn't look like that!" Baro says his face angry but voice sad. 
 
"why does it matter to you? .... Your acting like some over protective boyfriend Baro. " 
 
Baro pouts and looks at the ground for a second then back at sandeul. 
 
"That's cuz I am your -"
 
Both boys eyes widen. Sandeul in shock with what Baro was about to say and Baro shocked because the words tht were slipping out. 
 
"last I checked deullie dosent have a boyfriend " Ravi said smirking putting an arm around sandeul. Baro glares at him n growls .
 
"don't call him that. "
 
"I'll call him whatever I like , now if you'll excuse us we were discussing something important. Why dont you go bother that girlfriend of yours eh?" 
 
Ravi dosent even wait for an answer from Baro as he walks away quickly with Sandeul still under his arm. 
Sandeul looks back and sees Baro in shock just standing there wide -eyed and then frowning. 
 
"you didn't have to be so mean Ravi" Sandeul mumbles as they walk 
 
"of course I did , he's hurting you - my friend , he's being stupid and dense Choosing that girl when there's you. How dare he try to claim you his when he's with that girl!"
 
"mmm Ravi this isn't making me feel better !! "
 
"Yah I'm sorry Sandeul!" Ravi hugs Sandeul really tight. 
 
"I don't know what to do now Ravi " Sandeul says pouring snuggling his face into ravi chest. 
 
Ravi his hair comfortingly. "maybe he'll come to his senses ; he did seem pretty jelous back there , I'm telling you he likes you a lot. 
 
"Then why is he with min?" Sandeul says looking up at him. 
 
"I don't Sandeul , I'm sorry. Just hang in there."
 
"Ravi , I give up, I want to move on ... He's with min there's no hope for me ; maybe this whole time I've been overreacting everything. "
 
"deullie..." Ravi looks down at a teary-eyed Sandeul. 
 
He hugs him tightly as Sandeul softly cries. 
 
"RAVI"!!  Ken screams running toward the two. 
 
Sandeul pulls away wiping his tears. "Your boyfriend is calling u should go "Sandeul tries to say jokingly. 
 
Ravi blushes. "H-he's not my boyfriend Sandeul!!"
 
"not yet aha " sandeul says nudging him playfully. 
 
" I don't think he likes me anyway *sighs*" 
 
"of course he does Ravi!! Now go one of us shld at least have a good love life. " 
 
Ravi gets tackled by ren hugging his waist causing him to blush furiously. Sandeul just laughs. 
 
"yah! Why do you keep running away with Sandeul!" he says while pouting.  "your making me jealous he mumbles but Sandeul caught it and smiles. 
 
"aah well I'll leave you to alone , it's almost time for me to perform anyway ... Have fun lovebirds!" 
 
"L-love waht!! Sandeul!!" Ravi says while blushing as Sandeul turns to leave. 
 
*back at the dorm *
 
Sandeul is in his room just laying in his bed staring at the ceiling while everyone else is eating in the living room. 
 
" I'm going to kill you Baro " says CNU 
 
"what! Why??" Baro says with his mouth full of noodles 
 
He then receives a bonk on his head from Gongchan. 
 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY YOU IDIOT!"
Gongchan then grabs him by the collar rocking him back and forth with anger. 
 
"youlovszamdeulhyungyetyourputtinghimthroughhellcuzyoudecidedtogoplaywithminyoulittlemanwhore!!!!!"
 
"Channie calm down!" Jinyoung says pulling his boyfriend of Baro. 
 
"what are you still doing here Baro! Go fix this mess now!" Jinyoung says pointing at the closed door where Sandeul is in. 
 
Baro sighs and gets up. As he stands in front of the door he looks back all the members stare at him waiting. 
 
They all scream: GO!
 
Baro walks I and climbs up to Sandeul's bunk. 
 
"deullie?" 
 
"....." no answer 
 
Sandeul back is facing him for he is laying on his side. Baro assumes he's asleep and lays down next to him. Wrapping a hand around his waist and snuggling his face into Sandeul back. 
 
"stop it Sunwoo ... Or you'll keep getting my hopes up"
 
Baro turns Sandeul over to face him , still holding him by the waist. 
 
"what do you mean?" he asks Sandeul who isn't making any eye contact. 
 
"your hurting me , doing stuff like this, you confuse me. You have a girlfriend and you don't tell me then you act like a protective boyfriend , and ......you keep making me fall for you doing cute things like this to me" 
 
Sandeul starts to have tears fall down on his cheeks. He finally looks up into baros eyes. 
 
"I - I like you Baro ... A lot .. I think I lo-"
 
Sandeul is cut of my baros lips on his. At first Sandeul dosent respond but he finally does and Sandeul continues to cry as they kiss. When they both break for air Baro is now on top of Sandeul. 
 
Baro cleans the running tears off of Sandeuls face. 
 
" I'm sorry deullie , I really love you too .. And it's a lie you no , bout me and min , we have no relationship cuz I only love you."
 
"Pabo! " Sandeul says pouring while hitting him on the shoulder. 
 
"can I ask something ?" he asks the boy under him 
 
"mmm yes "
 
"do you like Ravi?" 
 
"Pabo!! I just confess to you and out of all things you ask that!!" 
 
Baro puffs his cheeks n looks away. " I got jealous you know , seeing you with him. I think of you as only mine. I didn't like the thought of you to together  "
 
Sandeul looks up at him and pecks his lips. 
 
"Pabo , we're just friends. He was comforting me, he reminded me of you ..."
 
"we'll that's not to comforting ... With the fact tht u like me " Baro chuckles. 
 
"at the time he was you except minus the heartache and stupidity " sandeul chuckled. 
 
"pfft whatever Baro says blushing slightly. 
 
.... Will you be mine deullie? Mine and only mine?"
 
Sandeul laughs and pulls Baro down for a kiss. 
 
"of course I will , I've always been ive just been waiting. " 
 
They both laughed and continued to make out and soon nth boys became aroused and got intimate with each other  lol. Just as the to we're going to pass out Sandeul said " so all I had to do to make you confess was make you jealous with a bark look alike?" 
 
Baro chuckles hugging his sweaty boyfriend under the blankets closer and said : "I guess so" 
 
Sandeul looked up at Baro and kissed him once more on the lips " I love you .." both boys said to one another before falling asleep 
 
In the kitchen ~ 
" well I think there done" CNU said 
 
"Jinnie!! " a mishcevious  channie said 
 
Jinyoung knowing what he wanted since young channie gets hirny hearing others do it picked him yo and carried him to the other room leaving poor CNU to sleep on the couch with ear plugs. 
 
~ THE END 
 
yeah I no really crappy but it's like 5 am here in Vegas lol n I wanted to finish this ^^ love u all!!