Silent treatment

Jealous?

Jealous? 

 
 
 B1A4 is in the car heading to a performance for M countdown. 
"Sandeul ?" Deullie?" the rapper calls the singer poking him just to be ignored by the other. The rapper gives up sighing looking down at his lap. " for once things were going so well! Now he hates me; curse you television. 
 
..... Earlier that day......
(Baro POV) 
 
I yawn settling down on the couch finished packing. "Hi hyung ! Are you finished getting ready ?"
 "Yah i got everything packed I double checked " I replied while I looked down at the maknae laying on the floor his head rested on Jinyoungs lap. Yup it's official now the jinchan couple is finally together. They finally confessed there feelings to each other about a month ago when channie was getting real close to Cnu hyung. It was funny to see Jinyoung finally snap  and follow them when they went out alone to go shopping for a surprise gift for him. He ended up ruining his own surprise gift but ended up getting channie as his boyfriend.  I'm kinda jealous at the two. They confessed to one another easily. I want to with Deullie but I just can't seem to. When it comes to Sandeul I lose my confidence. I know he likes me; I came to that conclusion a while ago when I started teasing to see if he likes me. All signs proved yes like when I whisper in his ear to say something useless he blushes and when I would hold his hand for a few seconds to drag him away somewhere he would look away from me a blush increasing on his face and the way he would stutter when I would purposely get closer to ask him what's wrong. Plus the way he would increasingly cling to me lately. And how he stops refusing when I pull him to sit on my lap or just simply hug him by the waist. But this evil duck found his ways to get at me back. Purposely leading me on to just leave me hanging to go cling on to Jinyoung or Channie. Or his flirting ; and they way he acts with other k pop idols in front of me. Plus there are our moments when we have our love-hate moments in front of the cameras. Lately he's been taking this kind of serious though. Like during the hotline episode after we were done he was mad at me for what I said about thinking everyone in the group excluding him was good looking. But of course we made up and ended up laughing about the situation. I sigh from thinking about our frustrated relationship but I quickly forget about my grief as I see Sandeul coming over to the couch to join the rest of us watch TV while we wait for the van to arrive. 
 
DEULLIE!! I grab him by the waist and pull him down on my lap hugging him before he could sit down between me and CNU on the couch. 
 
"yah ! B-Baro!" he screams while squirming At my sudden actions. 
 
I hug him tightly by the waist and I snuggle my face in his shoulder. I can feel him shiver from this and I can't help but smile. I chuckle slightly seeing him cover his face with both his hands. 
 
"ehh what's wrong deullie?"
"N-Nothing.... I just feel a bit --"
He gets cut off with me attacking him with tickles. 
 
Yah!! Hahaha ! B-Baro!! Hahhaha stop! Ha ha ! It tickles!!! He's squirming and twitching at my tickles. 
 
"oh look Baro your on tv!" says Jinyoung and CNU excitedly while pointing at the TV. 
 
I stop tickling deullie and everyone has their eyes glued to the screen.
 
"Todays hottest topic of the day! B1A4's rapper Baro and Miss A's Min! " 
 
Hearing this makes me puzzled and I lean forward a bit to be sure what I was seeing was correct.  They show pictures or me and Min at a Cafe smiling and talking to each other. And another here it looks like we're holding hands - we weren't though we were fighting over the bill!! Agh! NO!! Now there showing the picture where we're hugging goodbye!
 
"They have been spotted together at a cafe acting very friendly. Looks like we have a new hot k-pop couple."
 
I'm just stuck there frozen just staring at the television set. I turn to see Jinyoung and CNU as there both with there mouths open gaping and pointing at me.  Neither say anything they just point at me with their mouths open only being able to say - Y-y-y-y - your?
 
Gongchan then speaks for the two speechless "Hyung, you never told us you were dating Miss A's Min!" 
 
Psh neither did I !! Aish no! This could ruin everything! Everything with deullie! Deullie! I look over at him to see his facial expression. It's hard to see but I think he looks sad. He just stares down at his lap slightly frowning. 
 
"hyung?" channie asks as I just stare at Sandeul. 
 
I-I im not- I say still staring at Sandeul  when he suddenly stands up and miraculously at the same moment out manager barges in our dorm screaming: "Hey kiddos! Your rides here come on let's go!! " Sandeul is the first to leave grabbing his bag quickly and heading out the door after manager. 
 
S-Sandeul! I try to run after him but that turned into an epic FAIL! I totally forgot about channie laying on the floor so I tripped over his legs and on my face with a loud *THUD* 
Oooouuuccchh!! Wah! Not now with my clumsiness! 
 
"aah Baro! Are you ok?! But more importantly are you ok channie?" I glare at Jinyoung; obviously I'm in a more bad condition than channie! 
 
"Oppa! Don't be so mean! I'm fine! You should be worried about Baro! He just practically broke his face... And possibly any chance of a relationship with ducky boy!" 
 
Jinyoung just laughs and hugs channie after, they get up to get their bags. 
 
I feel myself being lifted off the ground. I look up to see its CNU. 
 
Thanks umma I- he cuts me off
 
"Hurry up and get to the van first; try to fix things with him, hes really upset..... By the way; is it true? Are you dating Min?" His face looks worried and in shock. 
 
GGGRRRR this just completely sets me off .. I scream with more emotion than intended :
 
"I AM NOT DATING MIN!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED I CLEARLY LIKE SANDEUL YOU PABO ! I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THAT WOMAN WHATSOEVER !!" 
 
"aish Baro calm down your scaring my puppy!" I look over to Jinyoung to see he's right. Gongchan is clinging onto his arm with wide eyes. 
 
"Aah sorry " I say while rubbing the back of my neck. I sigh picking up my things to see all three of them just staring at me. 
 
"What?" 
 
"Your an idiot you know that right?" says Jinyoung smirking at me. 
 
"Hurry up hyung! Or ducky boy is gonna no were being slow on purpose so you can sit next to him. " says channie folding his arms across his chest slightly pouting."
 
Then CNU comes and stars pushing me before I can finish putting my last shoe on. " Come one everyone let's go!!!" then I feel his hot breath on my ear and what he says makes me shiver from fear; "You better fix things,if you don't and end up leaving my little duckling forever heartbroken I will burn all your caps." 
 
I looks at him with eyes of fear and our scary CNU goes back to normal suddenly shouting "FIGHTING!" making the other too join in. 
 
I face-palm and jump in the van next to Sandeul. 
 
I poke him him and say : Deullllliiiieee!??? Deullie are you mad at me? I mentally slap myself afterward ; that was the stupidest question in the world and I can tell Sandeul thinks the same because he just turns and coldly glares at me. 
 
"Deullie listen -!" I grab onto his arm but he slaps it away glaring at me and says : "go -away ,  I'm ignoring you." he then stares back out the window putting on his headphones. 
 
(back to the present)~
I sigh again looking over to CNU on my left. I tug on his shirt like a child would. 
 
"Hyunnnggg!! He's ignoring me, how am I supposed to fix things if he wot listen to me!!  
 
He just sighs pushing up his glasses with his index finger. Try talking to him when we get to the set. 
 
This , this feels like the longest ride ever! Sandeul hasn't taken his sight away once after he told me he was ignoring me. Hmm maybe I should try to get his attention again. I put my finger out and I'm almost gonna poke him. *smack* owie my poor finger. I pout and kiss my finger. Yeah that was a bad idea. 
 
"yay we're finally here Jinnie!" 
 
"Aye! Wait ! You guys are going to meet with a new idol group called Vixx. So be nice! There are six members and there really outgoing. Oh I think Sandeul already met them k well off you go kiddos!" 
 
Sandeul rushed out of the car as soon as our manager finished talking. 
 
I tried to catch up to him but boy is he fast. 
 
Once we got backstage I couldn't get near Sandeul because my Noona stylist attacked me. So no I'm sitting here impatiently watching Sandeul and waiting for Noona to finish up. I see Sandeul finish up and turn around the corner. I then lose my cool and snap on my poor noona. I honestly don't know how she puts up with me... They must her really good considering she didn't smack me. 
 Instead she stared at me with a shocked face and hurried when I screamed -YAH Noona! HURRY UP I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE AND TALK TO MY SANDEUL!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!  I honestly don't know how anyone can handle me .... Like I said they must get paid ALOT. 
 
K now to look for Deullie, where could Sandeul be! How hard could it be to find one duck ? Apparently very , it's been about five minutes and I can't find him!! 
 
Ah wait I think I see him! Yup I know that's him. K now is my chance! I make my way through the crowd not taking my eyes off him.  When I reach him he's just standing beside the table of snacks munching on a cookie and staring off into space. He must have been having deep thoughts because he didn't hear me call his name when I was approaching him. Sandeul! He flinched this time snapping out of his thoughts. When he turned to look at me his stars turned into a cold blank glare. It was scary! I felt chills go down my spine. 
 
I call his name but he quickly looks away from me.  Sandeul! I say while getting close to him. He turns to walk away but I grab him by the wrist before he can escape from. I make him face and look at me grabbing ahold of both of his wrists. 
 
"Let me go!" he tries to break free from grip but only manages to free his right hand while I tighten my grip on his other wrist.
 
Sandeul, stop! Talk to me! He glares at me still struggling to get his other hand free. "No! I don't want to! I'm ignoring you!"
 
Wah! That's not fair deullie ! 
 
"Don't call me that!" 
 
What? Why not?! I always call you that Sandeul! 
 
"Because! I said so ! Now let me go and go away I said I'm ignoring you!"
 
I pout at him and let go of his wrist. B-but deullie.... Please? Please stop ignoring me! I can see his glare soften as he looks at the ground. Pleeaaasssseeeee? I don't like it when your ignoring me! It ! It makes me sad! 
 
He looks up at me and I give him puppy eyes and pout even more. He crosses his arms and looks away and softly says "fine".
 
"Wait, what was that? I didnt quiet catch that."I say while i smile and lean close to his face. He glares at me and sticks his tongue at me. 
 
"I hate you" he says and playfully smacks my chest. I clutch where he hit. 
 
Ugh ! That hurt so much! But I'll forgive you since you stopped ignoring me! 
 
He chuckles and smiles brightly. I extend my arms for a hug. "hug?" 
 
He smiles and extends his arms about to hug me ... When he randomly screams : 
 
"RAVI!"  he runs out of my path and I'm left hugging myself. ...
 
Ravi?! Who the heck is Ravi!!! I turn around to see Sandeul hugging some guy dressed in blue with stylish messy hair. .... Yup I'm not gonna lie I'm jealous! He's hugging Sandeul. MY Sandeul! And what's worse is he stole what was supposed to be MY hug! I swear I can feel my eye twitching. I walk up to the two and they don't seem to notice me until I cough trying to break their embrace. 
 
"ah Baro! This is Ravi!! He's from Vixx!" he says that so excitedly just lifting his head of his shoulder still with his arms wrapped around his neck. And HIM! This Ravi! He still has his arms wrapped around my deullie's waist. I'm just glad he at least loosened his grip a bit. 
 
Ok Baro calm yourself ! Don't go crazy and beat the crap out of this kid! Calm your nerves! Breath!! Act normAl! 
 
"hi I'm Baro! It's nice to meet you!" I say trying not to strangle him on the spot. 
 
"oh hey it's nice to meet you! I am a big fan! I love your rapping it's so cool!" I swear he was kissing up ... It worked aha it calmed me down ... Or maybe it's cuz he let go of Sandeul and gently unhooked his arms from his neck. 
 
"you to seem close... When did you guys meet?" 
 
"ah I met them at our last performance while I was waiting for manager to pick me up so I could head over for my reversal for the musical " Sandeul said all bubbly while hugging onto Ravi arm. 
 
Then all of a sudden 5 more figures emerge from behind Ravi. Ravi introduced me to the members and we started talking. I actually came to get along with them really well. After a while we seemed like close friends talking and joking freely even the rest of B1A4 came over and got along well. Only after a while I noticed Ravi and Sandeul weren't in our conversation or with the group.  I scanned for the room and I spotted them or together in a corner. 
I could feel myself starting to burn with jealousy. 
 
They were just talking ... In each others arms ...
 
K well I'm gonna stop here hehe. This was supposed to b a one shot but I'm gonna hav to make it a two shot I well comment & subscribe. !! I hope u like it!!!