I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 12)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

"Ah~ Zhou Mi!" Kyuhyun said. The woman gave Kyuhyun a light hug in which Kyuhyun also responded too. To tell you the truth, seeing that made me hurt a little bit inside.
"Kui Xian! I haven't seen you in ages! And you look so much...different now! You're clothes aren't nerdy now!" she said.
"Thanks, noona...." he said.
"Oh! And who's this here?" she said while shaking my hand. "I'm ZhouMi by the way. Kyuhyun's college friend while we were studying in China."
"Please to meet you, ZhouMi! I'm Sungmin, Kyuhyun's girlf--" I said before Kyuhyun cut me off by covering my mouth with his hand.
"-Sungmin's my girl! Which means she's my....assistant! Yeah, my assistant! She's my right hand girl!" he said to ZhouMi, with his hand still on my mouth. WHATTT. Assistant!?
"Oh!~ Assistant? Wow, you are really going far aren't you Kyuhyun? Haha~" ZhouMi said.
"Yeah, being a teacher is hard work. Especially when you're only 24." he said uncovering my mouth.
"Sorry to interrupt, but 'Sir' Kyuhyun? May I have a short talk with you?" I said glaring at him yet smiling.
"Uhm, sure Sungmin. Excuse me, ZhouMi." he said. We both moved away from ZhouMi so we can talk privately. Once we stopped, I glared at him.
"Assistant!?!?!?!" I exclaim to him.
"Don't you remember?! We have to keep this relationship a secret?? Since you're a student and I'm a teacher?" he said. Tartar sauce. I completely forgot about that.
".....Ugh......fine. How long do I have to keep this assistant up?" I said.
"Until ZhouMi leaves." he says.
"Fine...But don't stay too close to her!" I warned him before we both go back to ZhouMi.

"So Kyuhyun, do you want to go out to eat?" she asked.
"Sure, where? A restaurant?" Kyuhyun asked.
"If you want to! Come on! Let's go. And is your assistant coming too?" ZhouMi said. I glanced at Kyuhyun.
"Yeah, she's coming." Kyuhyun says.
"Oh....that's fine then. I just wanted to catch up with you with only the two of us..." ZhouMi says. 
"Sorry, noona. Sungmin has to come." he said.
"Alright, let's go. We can take my car." Zhoumi stated.

And so we all go to her car outside. It was a really nice black car she drove. ZhouMi must be rich...
"I'll drive~ And Kyuhyun! Take the passenger seat. And your assistant can take the back." she said. I just sighed and did what she told me to do. We were now driving off to the restaurant.
"Kyuhyun, sorry to be so personal but, are you dating yet?" Zhoumi asked. I looked at Kyuhyun. He took a small glance at me too. His face clearly says, "I'm sorry, Min."
"Haha~ no, I'm not dating currently." he said. I just looked down the whole ride.
"Really?...well, I'm not dating either~ hehe~" ZhouMi giggled.
"I see...." Kyuhuyn only said. I have a slight feeling that this ZhouMi woman likes my Kyu....Ugh, another love triangle....It was already enough with Seohyun around.
'
We arrive at the restaurant and ZhouMi parked the car. 
"We're here! Let's go inside Kyuhyun~" she said. They both got out of the car and immediately ZhouMi went to Kyuhyun and linked arms with him, leaving me behind in the car. I rolled my eyes, got out of the car, and followed them. In the restaurant, it was very modern and relaxing, like a cafe. They sat at a four person table, with ZhouMi sitting next to Kyuhyun. I just sat across from them.
"Kyuhyun! What do you want to eat?" ZhouMi asked him.
"I don't know. Maybe some American food like hamburgers and fries. Sungmin what do yo wanna eat?" he asked me.
"Ooh~ I'm really craving for pasta now~" I said to him. Before Kyuhyun could say anything, ZhouMi interrupted him.
"--No, we're getting hamburgers and fries for Kyuhyun. Isn't that right, Kyuhyun? And Kyuhyun, I never knew assistants can entitle their own opinion? Why so much freedom?" she said. This woman...seriously...she's like a second Seohyun.
"Uh, yes. Actually, anyone can have their own opinion noona. She's not a slave. And Sungmin, I can buy you pasta if you want to." Kyuhyun said. Hehe~ my man~ 
"Thank you Kyuhyun." I say to him while smiling. ZhouMi gave me a quick dirty look and went back to Kyuhyun.
"Anyways Kyuhyun. What do you do as an occupation now? Lawyer? Doctor?" She asked him.
"Ahaha~ No, a college mathematics teacher." he simply put.
"Really? Wow, and you have an assistant too. And it's okay. I'm a teacher too. I teaching Mandarin in Taiwan."she explained.
"ooh~ When do you have to go back to Taiwan?" Kyuhuyn asked.
"Tomorrow, actually."
"Mm~ That's unfortunate..." he said. 
"Yeah~ but anyways, Sungmin! What do you do for a living? Hm?" ZhouMi asked.
"O-Oh...I'm a student, studying at a university, b-but not in the same school as Kyuhyun though!" I said. Oh that was close.
"Oh that's a relief. You're not allowed to have close relation with your teachers anyways. So, how old are you then?" she asked.
"I'm 21..." I replied.
"Wow~ so you're younger than Kyuhyun by 2 or 3 years.. Kyuhyun, you don't like younger woman right?" she asked him.
"Actually, I prefer younger woman than older ones....noona." he smirked. ZhouMi glared at him for a brief moment, while I just giggled silently.

The waiter, whose name was Hankyung, came to us and ZhouMi ordered our food. After she ordered it, the waiter started to talk to us for a bit.
"Thank you for ordering! Also, I can't help but to say that you and your boyfriend look good together. How long have you two been dating?" he asked us, referring to Kyuhyun. I cringed a bit. ZhouMi just smiled widely while Kyuhyun gave the waiter a surprised look.
"U-Uhm, I'm not dating--" Kyuhuyn tried to explain until ZhouMi cut him.
"--Yes! We have been dating for a year now. Do we really look good?" she lied to him. I glared at her while Kyuhyun was even more surprised.
"Mhm! Anyways, I'll get your food order as soon as possible. Please wait a moment~" Hankyung said and left.

Kyuhyun glared at ZhouMi.
"Noona!! Why did you do that?!" he yelled at her.
"I was just kidding!! Just play along for now! Besides, we're both single right? Just have fun with it Kyuhyun. I'm leaving tomorrow too~" she whined. Kyuhuyn glanced at me a sad expresison.
"....fine" he sighed.
"Yay! Thanks Kyuhyun~" she said.

As we waited for our food, the stage of the restaurant had the lights . There was guy who was holding a mic on stage.
"Good evening everyone! And tonight, we will be picking random people here in the restaurant to sing to us on stage!" the guys said. Everyone clapped happily while I just had a weird expression on my face.
"Now, who will be our first singer?" he said. All of a sudden, the spotlight went on Kyuhyun. His eyes were binded at the light.
"Looks like we have this gentleman right here to sing for us! Now come up here on stage!" he said. Kyuhyun was then forced to go up on stage with two waiters dragging him. I laughed at the sight. Kyuhyun then arrived on stage looking confused.
"So what's your name?" the guy said.
"Uhm...Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun simply put.
"Okay! Kyuhyun! I heard that you brought your girlfriend here with you so why won't you sing a song to her?" he asked. The audience goes "awhh~" while I just have a dirty look on my face. ZhouMi is just all smiles.
"...Sure" Kyuhyun replied.
"Mmkay! Kyuhyun! Whenever you're ready." the guys said as he left the stage. Kyuhyun looked at me and I just gave a ""fighting!" pose to him. He then smiled.

The music and I noticed it was the song "That Man" by Hyun Bin. Kyuhyun then started to sing. And I think this is the first time I heard him sing. His voice was so wonderful! I was so surprised. I knew he could sing but I never knew he could sing this well. He's even better than me! Ever since the guy told him to sing for his "girlfriend" his eyes were on me ever since. It's a good thing ZhouMi didn't notice it.

After the song was done, everyone applauded him. He bowed and came back to our table again.
"Wow! Kyuhyun! You sang great!" ZhouMi exclaimed.
"Kyuhyun, you really great." I said. 
"thank you guys~" he said.
Hankyung then went to our table with our food.
"Kyuhyun! You were amazing!" he complimented him.
"Thanks~"
"And here's your food~" Hankyung said as heput the plates of food down on our table. "Anyways, it was sweet how you sang to your girlfriend like that." 
"I know right?? You are so sweet Kyuhyun!" ZhouMi exclaimed to him. All of a sudden, ZhouMi gave Kyuhyun a quick kiss on the cheek. My eyes widened. I was so stunned. Kyuhyun was shocked also and immediately frowned at her. 
"Awh~ that's cute~ Anyways, I have to go now. Enjoy your meal!" Hankyung said as he left. I then stood up.
"U-Uhm, I'll just let you guys have some alone time while I go outside to get some fresh air." I said as scrambled out of my chair and outside. I didn't know what to do at that point.

I went outside and it was already dark and windy. I suddenly felt someone grab a hold of my wrists. I turn around and see Kyuhyun, who looked worried. I sighed.
"What?" I said coldly to him.
"Sungmin, don't get it the wrong way okay? ZhouMi is just my noona." he said.
"Well, she's a noona who likes you, Kyuhyun."
"Don't worry. I'll just settle things and tell her I'm not interested"
"But you won't tell her that we're dating....."
"...I'm sorry Min...But everything will get better. Just endure it for now. I promise. And about that kiss she gave me, I will scold her later and make her apologize. Okay?" he said to me. 
"...Mmkay...But if that ZhouMi girl does any skinship with you again I swear I will break out my martial arts!" I said. He laughed. 
"You're so cute" he told me. He then cupped my cheeks and gave me a kiss. 
"Now, go inside this instant, Ms. Lee!" he said to me as I just rolled my eyes and laughed. We both turned and walked toward the entrance of the restaurant until suddenly, we see ZhouMi standing a few feet away from us, with a stunned face.

"K-Kyuhyun....you're dating your assistant who's a student?!"