Final

너의 천사 ( My Angel)

 

Waiting for couple hours made Angel felt bored and tired. Suddenly she heard a noise from the front door.

“It might be him.” She said and braved herself to walk out from Yoochun’s bedroom.

 

[Angel pov]

 

Huft… Finally this is the time I see Yoochun. Control yourself, Angel! Fighting…

Slowly but sure I walked out toward the front door.

“Welcome, Yoochun’shi..” I said.

But then…

 

“Ya!! Non Nuguya???” said a young girl in front of me.

“Who are you?” I asked her back.

“Ya!! Are you deaf? Who are you and what did you do in Yoochun oppa’s place?”

“I…I…”

“Are you a thief?”

“What? Thief? No… My name’s Angel. I.. I’m his fan who was invited by his company to come here.”

“Bwo? I never heard a like this! Tell me what do you want here? Do you want to hurt him like all your friend did?” she yelled angrily walking toward me.

“What? No… I’m his fan. I would never hurt him or the other JYJ member. You must be misunderstood me.”

She smirked.

“Misunderstood? Tsk…Ya!! I’m not stupid. I know you’re just acting so Yoochun oppa could let you freely got inside here without thinking first.”

“No… I’m really telling the truth.”

“If you're really telling me the truth so where yoochun oppa now?”

“He…he…ngh..”

“What? You didn’t know, right? If he really asked you to come here he must be here to accompany you. And if what you were telling me back then about the invitation or something also true, he might be did it because you’re just an ordinary fan.”

“What?”

“Yoochun oppa is a good person. He might be allowed you to do everything you like here because he wanted to make you stopped to become his antis and leave away from his life forever. Losing one annoying fan is not a big deal anyway for him”

I can’t stand anymore.

Her words really hurt me so much. How can she judge me when she didn’t know anything about me. I wiped my tears on my cheek with my hand.

“Do you hide anything here to hurt him? What have you done?? You want to hurt him while you were here, right?” she pushed me to the wall hardly.

“No, I don’t.” I cried weakly. “Who are you to judge me like that?!”

“Me? I’M HIS GIRLFRIEND.”

“What?!” I was shocked.

“Ne. You’ve heard it now clearly, right? So now I want you to go and don’t ever come here again.” She pushed me again toward the front door.

“No… Please don’t do this to me..”

“Kka…Kka…!!” she pushed me again till I fell onto the ground.”If you appear again in front of me I don’t mind to call the police.” She smirked and closed the door harshly.

“No…Please let me in. I don’t know anyone here. Please open the door.” I knocked the door many times but she didn’t want to open it for me.

Hiks…What should I do now? Where should I go?

[End of Angel pov]

--

 

At 7p.m. Yoochun arrived at his apartment. He got out from his car bringing a bouquet of roses with a happy heart. Once a while he smelled the roses while walking and smiled like an idiot.

 

 

[Yoochun pov]

 

I can’t wait to see her now. I hope she like this flower I brought for her. I opened my apartment door hope to find her beautiful face but then…

“Yoochun oppa, you came…”

“Oh, Yejin’ah…I didn’t know you want to come here today.” I said gazing around my apartment.

Where was she?

Yejin frowned. “Oppa, Who are you looking for?”

“Ne? Oh… Yoohwanun oddi??”

“Molla, Yoohwan oppa’s not here since I came.”

“Bwo?! Are you here alone?! Is there no one else other than you here?” I asked still gazing around.

“Kurae… Wae? Did you expect someone to come here today?”

“Someone?” I asked.

“Ne..” she said angrily. “Oppa, were you talking about one of your antis who came here today?”

“Mworago?? Antis?!” I confused and looked at her.

“Ne. There was someone I saw waiting for you in your room. She’s your antis, right? She might be tried to hurt you or maybe steal your stuff when you weren’t at home, oppa.”

“Yejin’ah…What nonsense were you talking about? Who are my antis?”

“That girl. The foreigner girl who I met here. She acted innocently and said that you invited her to come here and waited for you. Cih… She thought I was stupid. Such a liar.” She smirked.

I walked angrily toward her and grabbed her shoulders harshly.

“Tell me where is she now?” I said.

“Oppa, you hurt me.”

“Ya!! Han YeJin!!! Tell me where is she now!! PALIIIII…!!!”

“I asked her to go away from here and never appear again in front of you..”

“Bwo?? Michosso?? Do you know what have you done?”

“Ne. I tried to protect you from getting hurt again from your antis, oppa.”

“But I can protect myself.” I yelled again at her.

She looked at me feeling scared.

“Hyoung, waeiresseyo??” suddenly Yoohwan came. “Yejin’ah, you are here..”

I sighed and released my grip from her shoulders.

“Hyoung, Where’s Angel??”

I kept silent and threw my glanced everywhere but him.

“Angel’shi… Angel’shi… Where are you?” Yoohwan tried to call and find her everywhere.

“Hyoung, she’s not in your room. Where is she? She even left her bag in your room.”

“Bwo??” I asked. It means she won’t go back to her country without her passport. I have to find her sooner.

“Hyoung, oddika?” asked Yoohwan confusedly.

“Yoohwan’ah…please takes Yejin to her house. I have to find Angel, I think she’s not far from here.”

“Oppa..”

“Go Yejin’ah… Don’t make oppa hate you because of this.” I said and left the house immediately.

--

Oh God, please help me to find her. I don’t want something bad happened to her. I have to find her. It’s night already, she might be feel scared out there.

I’ve tried to find her in the park, in the bus stop.. Everywhere, but I couldn’t find her. Where should I go to find her?

Suddenly I heard a lil sniff in the dark tunnel I passed. I tried to walk toward the sound carefully. Then I saw a young girl sat down folding her arms to close her face and cried weakly. Is this her?

“Angel’shi… Is that you?” I asked carefully. She lifted her face to look at me. She gasped.

“Yoochun’shi…” she said with her trembled voice. I sighed relieve and hugged her immediately. "Yoo..Yooochun'shi.."

“I thought I lost you, Angel’shi..” I rubbed her back to make her feel safe in my embrace.

“Hiks…hiks…hiks…I’m scared here, Yoochun’shi.”

“Kudei, let’s get back to my apartment now.”

“But…but…”

“No buts…c’mon.” right there and then I grabbed her arms to bring her back to my place.

[ End of Yoochun Pov]

--

 

One hour later Yoochun asked Angel to take a rest on his bed after taking a bath and having dinner with him.

“Are you okay now?” asked Yoochun who sat beside her.

She nodded.

“Yoochun’shi… mianhaeyo. I’m really not your antis. I already became your fan since you first debut, why should I come here if I wanted to hurt you later? I just want to know that you’re okay. I didn't know about you anymore since you deleted your account. I'm so worried about you.” she said lowering her head.

“Ne..I trust you.”

“You..You trust me?”

He nodded.

“I am the one who asked you to come here so I knew the person I picked from all of my fans.”

She looked at him confusedly.

“But..why did you choose me?”

“Because I want you.”

“Huh?!” she frowned.

He walked to grab his phone on the desk and surfed in it.

“Here.” He gave his phone to her to look at.

 

@MicKyChoNsa--->@6002theMicky Yoochun’ah…today is your first filming your drama, right? Fighting!!! You’re the best… Saranghae <3

@MicKyChoNsa--->@6002theMicky Yoochun’ah, I catch a cold today T_T,, I hope you are okay during the filming. Bye, Yoochun’ah… I need to take a rest now. Saranghae <3

@MicKyChoNsa--->@6002theMicky Yoochun’ah, it’s so hot now in my country. How about there? Are you free today? Let’s buy ice cream together now ^_^v

@MicKyChoNsa--->@6002theMicky Sometimes the best memories are sad, because we know they will never happen again.. I miss you..>.<

@MicKyChoNsa--->@6002theMicky Yoochun’ah, I’m not afraid to walk in this world alone because I have God beside me and I also have…YOU..Saranghae <3

@MicKyChoNsa--->@6002theMicky Yoochun’ah, how many times do you need to get hurt for you to know it’s time to let go???

@MicKyChoNsa--->@mjjeje Jae, is Yoochun'ah okay? Can you tell him that I miss him??? T_T

 

“These…these are my tweets for you. How did you know?” she confused.

“Because I always read your tweets you sent for me. I didn’t know since when I read yours but I found it's interesting. And it became my habit. You’re indirectly already giving me support. I knew you may be deemed me as your diary sometimes but I like to read it. Really..”

"You like it?" she frowned.

"Mmm..." he nodded.

She kept silent still feeling confused.

“You know what; it’s hard for me to make a decision to delete my account because later I won’t read your tweet for me again. But sometimes I borrow Jaejoong iphone to read your daily status on your twitter.”

“What?? Stalker!!” she muttered weakly. He chuckled.

“Ne, you’re right. I’m your stalker. But you love me, don’t you?” he teased.

“Love?”

“Ne, in the end of your tweets you always say Saranghae…it means you love me, right?”

She blushed.

“N-No…Ngh…I didn’t mean it.” She denied nervously. “Oh yeah… I can’t be here like this with you or..or…your girlfriend would get mad at me like before?” she said stood up from the bed.

“Wait…Girlfriend?” he grabbed her arm.

“Yeah. The girl in here before. She said she is your girlfriend and she didn’t like about my coming.”

“You mean Yejin?”

She shrugged.

“She’s my cousin; she did that because she was scared someone would hurt me again like before.”

“Cousin?”

“Yeah… And I’m sorry on behalf her. She already hurt you and made you sad like that.”

“Ngh…It’s okay. But we can’t be in the same room like this..”

“Wae? Didn’t you love me? And you already in my room since you came here. Why not?”

“But…it's mmmphh...”

She couldn’t say anything again because suddenly Yoochun kissed her lips quickly. She blinked her eyes.

“Woahhhh…You..You kiss me. Why did you kiss me?” she gasped.

He smiled and held her hands looking at her dearly.

“Listen my Angel,,,I’m not kissing a random girl who I don’t love. For me you are not only my fan but also my support, my happiness.. My AngeL.”

“Huh?”

He her hair smoothly.

“Will you be my girlfriend, MickyChonsa?”

“Girlfriend?!”

“Ne. You love me, I love you...Or do you like to see me with Park Ha? Like you said before in your tweet..” he teased.

“What? Park Ha?! No way…”she pouted.

He smiled and hugged her. He still remembered about her jealousy on her tweet about him and his partner, Park Ha, in the drama.

“But I’ll be back to my country tomorrow and continue my life.” She said.

“Who said you’ll be back tomorrow? Actually I already told my producer and my manager that you would be here for a week?”

“What?????” she yelled. “Park Yoochun, do you want to kidnapped me?? But... But I didn’t bring much my clothes.”

“Don’t worry honey. You can wear mine.” He winked.

"What did you call me?"

"Honey... Wae? Choha anya."

She grinned. "Woahhh...I felt goosebumps when hearing it..." she mumbled happily.

He chuckled.

“So cute... Kudei,I’m so tired after looking for you, let’s sleep now.” He asked her to lie back on his bed again.

“Should we sleep on the same bed?”

“Wae? We’re couple now. Any problem with that, honey? Or you are scared if I eat you here.”

“If you did that I’ll bite you!!” she warned.

“Kudei, I’ll allow you to bite me but only in one condition. Can I kiss you again, honey?”

“No!!! You ert!!” she hit his chest lightly and chuckled.

“Ahh...Mian..Mian...ha..ha..ha.." he laughed.

"Wait, honey. I forgot to tell you something.” He caught her arms to make her stop.

“What?” she frowned.

“Na do Saranghae, nae chonsa’ya…muachhh…” he pecked her lips again. She frozed.

“Ya!!! Yoochun’ah…You’re dead now!!!!!!” She yelled.

“AHAHAHAHA……” he laughed when she tickled his waist.

She chuckled and felt happy.

"Gumanhae...." he pleaded. "Honey, I forgot another thing."

"What again now?" she stopped.

"Don't send any tweets again to Jaejoong hyoung again, okay?"

"Wae? If I want it I'll do it."

"Ya!!! We are already together now. You can ask me instead rather than ask him."

"Uhhh...Are you jealous of him?"

"Ne." he pouted. "That's why don't do that again, okay honey.."

"Nghhhh....No...Ha..ha..ha.."

"Ya!!" he began to tickle her.

"Yoochun'ah..stop it!!! Ha..ha..ha.."

"No..you started it.." he laughed too. "You have to promise first."

"No.." she laughed.

"Ya!!!!!" he yelled.

--

 

@MicKyChoNsa--->@6002theMicky Yoochun'ah...SarangHaeyo <3

@6002theMicky--->@MicKyChoNsa Na do SarangHae, Naui ChonSa'ya...<3

^_^v

--

 

END

--

Thanks for reading my story ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyong...Saranghaeyo...<3