Ch.1

너의 천사 ( My Angel)

Angel was looking outside through the plane's window. Now she was heading to South Korea to meet someone.


Flashback



"Congratulation, Miss Angel. You're lucky that CJES Ent choose you to have a chance to meet JYJ Yoochun in Seoul, Korea. Please prepare yourself for your special visit to your beloved idol’s apartment next week. We will call you for the next information.."


Angel read a letter that was sent for her from Seoul. She read it with her trembled voice. She couldn't believe that a sentence that she sent through Jaejoong's twitter would make her meet her idol, Yoochun.

She knew him and his group since she was in the college eight years ago. Even she's Yoochun's fan, but she also felt sad to face the fact that 5 persons that she adores so much were no longer in the same group. Why? She, herself, wasn't sure what the answer is..

TVXQ. That's the name she knew from the first. But now it's change to be JYJ and HOMIN. Is there any cassiopeia who feel happy about this? NO.

Though Yoochun now is in JYJ group but she still has a heart for the leader and the maknae. Why? Because from TVXQ’s songs she could feel happy when she heard 5 heaven voices of them… Not two or three but FIVE. They’re still the best in her heart. Now she missed listening to their old songs.

She knew as days passed the five of them have to continue their hard work and reach their dream in separate ways. Even the whole world sees that they're apart now, but all the cassiopeias still believe that the five of them are meant to be together. Always Keep The Faith.



Three years has passed for Yoochun as the member of JYJ. He did a lot of thing to show his talents in a drama, cfs or even composing songs for his beloved members. How did she know? First, she read it from the internet. Second, she knew it from his twitter.

Lot of support messages she sent for him though she knew that he would never read them. But she still felt happy to know about his news. It's not that she's a stalker or something but for a real fan she would be happy if she knew that her idol also felt happy out there. Don't you feel the same? He deserves to feel our love, right?

After his dad passed away, Yoochun felt down and stressed so much. Jaejoong and Junsu had tried to cheer him up their best and he really appreciates them. He still feels happy to have brothers like them, to have family and also fans that always love him.

But not sasaengs fans. What's the different between sasaengs and antis? What did they want from hurting Yoochun? Don't they have something useful to do in their life? Why can't they let him do the things he wants to do? He's not a criminal, should they judge him?

Because of that Yoochun decided to delete his twitter account. And with that lots of his fans feel lost and sad. How will they know about his news if he didn't tell them through his twitter? Not all of his fans know about his fan page. So what should the fans do?

Being a good brother, Jaejoong, didn't want Yoochun’s fans felt sad about him. And he also wanted that Yoochun could feel that he still have lot of fans all over the world who still love and care about him so much. Include Angel. Α fan from Australia.

Last month CJES Ent made a quiz for Yoochun’s fans that one of his lucky fan could go to Korea and visit his apartment just by sending their support messages for Yoochun by mentioning Jaejoong's or Junsu's twitter.

And now she is the lucky fan that would fly to his country to meet him face to face. From the first she never had a wish that she could win and meet him because sending a message wasn't the new thing she did since she always sent him one every day.

End of flashback
--


Α guy standing in front of the gate lifting a big paper.

"Are you waiting for me?" Angel asked the guy when she read her name written on it.

"Ỳou are Angel from Australia?" Asked the guy.

"Yes, I am." She nodded.

"Yeah,,,I've been waiting for you. I’m from CJES Ent, Shin Dong Ju. I'll take you to Yoochun's apartment now."

"Oh..Okay."

"Let's go." He said.
--



Shin Dong Ju took Angel to Yoochun's apartment right after they left the airport.

"Anyonghaseyo..." Said a guy when they arrived there.

Angel smiled since she knew the guy in front of her.

"Welcome to my hyoung’s apartment. I’m Yoohwan. His brother. Nice to meet you" Said Yoohwan again.

"Hello." Greeted Angel. "My name's Angel. Nice to meet you, too." She replied.

"Yoohwan'shi, where's your brother?" Asked Shin.

"Oh, he had something to do suddenly. He said he would come back soon." Answered Yoohwan.

"Okay. Miss Angel, I guessed my job has done now. You can wait him here and do everything you like with him. Please don't feel nervous because we won't put any cameras inside this place. So take your chance carefully and enjoy your time."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Shin" she bowed.

He nodded and left. "Excuse me."

Yoohwan and Angel nodded and smiled.

 

“C’mon. Get inside.” Said Yoohwan asked Angel to get inside his brother’s apartment.

“Thank you.” She replied.

“Have a sit, please. What would you like to drink?”

“Whatever you serve I’m okay with it.” She said politely.

“Okay, wait a second. I’ll be back.”

She nodded.

 

[ Angel’s pov]

 

I felt nervous. Am I dreaming? Just by looking all the pictures of Yoochun’s on the wall made me sure that it’s not my imagination. I’m in his place now.

“Here, drink this.” Said Yoohwan giving me a glass of orange juice.

“Thanks.” I said and took a sip since I really thirsty. He sat on the sofa across from me.

“Is this your first time come to Korea?” he asked.

“Yeah. That’s why I feel so nervous.”

“Please don’t be. Coz my brother and I won’t bite you.” He teased.

I chuckled.

“Thanks.”

“What for?” I asked confusedly.

“For being my hyoung’s fan. For always care and support him.”

“Oh…” I nodded.

“May I know since when you like my hyoung?”

“Since they first debut.”

“Really?” he was shocked.

I nodded.

"But what makes you like him?" he asked again.

"Hmm... Of course his voice, his handsome face, his y adam-apple, his dorkyness, his wide forehead and his talents. But the most thing I like about him is his personality. He never tried to be someone else in front of the camera. I like the way he cares about his family and his hyoungs so much. He really has a warm heart."

“Woah… Hyoung is so lucky to have a loyal fan like you!”

“Not really.” I said shyly.

“Actually I agree with jaejoong hyoung ‘s idea too about this, because you know my hyoung is really a sensitive person. He would always think about other’s happiness first then his. That’s why I felt sad about him. He had done a lot for me and mom, and I think he deserves to get all the best things in this world.”

“Yeah… You’re right.” I said weakly.

Suddenly his cell phone rang on the table beside his sofa.

“Yoboseyo..Oh, hyoung..Ne, she’s already here..”

So, it’s him. OMONA!!!!

“When will you come, hyoung?...Ne? You want to talk with her?” he said looking at me.

CRAB…

 

“A-Anya..it’s okay..” I whispered to him and waved my hands.

He laughed but then..”Here..hyoung want to say something to you..It’s okay.”

Phuuhhhh…I sighed.

“H-He-LLo…Yoochun’shi..” I said groggily.

“Hi, Angel. Is this really you?” he asked.

“Yeah..It’s me.”

“Hmm…I’m glad to hear your voice finally.”

“Sorry?” I frowned.

“He..he.. Never mind... Ngh... I’m sorry I couldn’t fetch you in the airport back then coz I have to go somewhere to help Junsu.”

“Oh, it’s okay. I can get it. Don’t mind me, just continue what you did with him coz I’m okay.”

“No. I made you to come here to meet me so I have to go home soon to find you.”

I blushed.

“I don’t want to disappoint my special fan’s feeling. So please wait for me. I promise I’ll be back soon.”

“Mmm…Okay if you insist.”

He chuckled.

“Okay, see you soon my dear fan.”

“Okay.” I nodded even I knew he wouldn’t see me.

“What did hyoung say?” Yoohwan asked when I gave his cell phone back.

“He said he tried to come back home soon.” I answered.

“Oh…” he nodded. I smiled nervously.

“Ngh…Angel’shi…I’m sorry I can’t accompany you here longer coz I need to go to the office for a while. Is it okay with you?”

“What?! Oh…Never mind. I can wait him here by myself.”

“Actually, I already made lunch for you in the kitchen. I hope you like it. And hyoung said that you can take a rest in his room if you feel tired by waiting him.”

“No… It’s okay. I’ll wait him here.”

“No, you really need a rest Angel’shi. Don’t you feel tired? If you don’t get rest hyoung would scold at me later.”

“Mmm…alright. I’ll do what you both want.” I smiled.

“Kudei, see you later nuna… Have fun with hyoung..” he said while walking to the front door.

“Okay, bye..wait……..Nuna?? Me ..Nuna?? Did he really say that? But…but…  Aishhh….maybe I really am tired.”

--

 

Few minutes later I already lay down on Yoochun’s bed. I could smell his scent on his bed. I ever saw this room from one of JYJ’s show. He ever showed it to all of his fans. Now I’m here. I can see his pictures, his favorite books and any other stuff in his bedroom. I smiled. I really wish that this dream of mine won’t end fast.

When I gazed around suddenly I saw a piece of paper on his desk. I got up from his bed to reach the paper. I frowned.

@MicKyChoNsa---> @mjjeje Dear Yoochun’ah…you know, people cry not because they’re weak. It’s     because they’ve been strong for too long. I know you’re a kind person and if you want I can lend my shoulders for you to lean on ^0^. Though I’m not a real angel but I wish I could be your angel to cheer you up even just in your dream. Fighting, Yoochun’ah… Saranghae <3

 

Isn’t this my tweet that won the quiz?? So he really read it?

I smiled. I never thought he would read mine.

[ End of Angel pov]

---

 

Meanwhile…

Yoochun ran quickly entering a big art building to give something to Junsu who already waited for him in worry. Junsu felt relief after seeing Yoochun has arrived before the practice begins.

“Gomawo, Yoochun’ah… I didn’t mean to bother you with my bad habit.” Junsu said pouting like a kid.

Yoochun chuckled and breathe in and out slowly.

“Goenchahna…I knew you.” He smirked.

“Aish…Chinca..I really forgot to bring this with me.” He said again lifting his New Drama Musical dialogue’s text.

Junsu is really forgetful about his own stuff. Jaejoong and Yoochun knew about it, but they never mind about his bad habit.

“Mianhae Yoochun’ah… Because of me you can’t fetch Angel in the airport. You and her must be feeling disappointed, right? Mianhae…”

“Goenchahna,,I already asked Yoohwan to accompany her in my place.”

“Has she arrived there already?”

“Ne. I already talked with her on the phone.”

“Jongmal? Ya! Marebwa… How about her voice?”

Yoochun smiled shyly.

“Aigooo… I knew it. Don’t tell me coz your face has told me everything.” Junsu teased.

“Bwo?!” he chuckled. “Anya…”

“Tsk…” Junsu shook his head.

“Ya! Junsu’ya, tell me. Ngh..What do you think I should do to her?”

“Ne? What did you mean?” Junsu frowned.

“I mean…this is the first time I invited my fan to my place.”

“But you’re the one who said that she’s not an ordinary fan for you.”

“Yeah…you’re right.”

“I knew it. You like her, don’t you?”

“Is it obvious?”

“Mullon…I see it clearly on your ugly face.”

Yoochun hissed.

“Ya!! Duckbutt…I already helped you. Aish…”

“Hehehe…ne..mian.” Junsu gave up. “Kudei, I’ll help you this time.”

Yoochun smiled happily.

--