His Mistake

Paper Crowned Prince

 

~ #201.... #201... #201 ~

 

Choi Changjo walked down the school halls.. to look for one locker.. locker #201.

This was suppose to be the locker of Kwon Yuri, the girl that Changjo wrote a confession letter for.. whom he'd been eyeing on since school started.

 

This was the day.. but he was still shy to reveal himself.

What was important was.. he was taking a step.

 

"This is it... locker #201" sighed Changjo as he closed his eyes and pushed the letter in. But as soon as the letter dropped.. he quickly opened his eyes and it finally hit him that he can't get it back anymore.

 

As the bell rang, he walked to class wondering what was going to happen in the next few hours.

 

"Phhsst! What's wrong with him?" Chunji asked Niel while pointing at Changjo with his lips, while Changjo stared out the window.

"Two words... Confession .. Letter"

"Well that explains everything.. first time confessing.. is always hard to take in" Chunji walked to Changjo. "You alright buddy? Do you need a hug?" Changjo just gave Chunji a stare down. "Ooops .. backing away.. backing away"

 

~ Did Yuri already see the letter? .. AIISSSHHH! This is killing me! ~

 

"Teen Top Boys! Don't forget we are having a small team meeting at lunch" announced CAP.

"NEH!" the Teen Top boys replied.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"Phsst! Niel!" Changjo called out.

"Sup Homeboyy"

"Is it okay, if you come with me and check if Yuri already got my letter?"

"Yeah for sure homboyy"

 

As they walked down the halls, Changjo felt very nervous wondering if Yuri had already seen his letter. When they finally got close to her locker...

 

"Yah! Yah! How come Yuri's opening another locker?!?!" Changjo freaked out.

"What do you mean? That is her locker.. #207" Niel nervously replied.

"#207?!?! #207?!?! I thought your 7 was a 1 on the note you gave me!"

 

Changjo started hitting Niel..

Until a girl walked passed by them which caused them to pause. In slow motion they watched her walked towards the lockers. As they watched her getting closer to a locker..

 

"She can't be....."

"OMO! Himchan's ex girl!" Niel yelled but covered his mouth after. "She's #201!"

 

As Eun-young opened her locker a note fell.

 

~ It's okay .. She won't know it's me.. No worries Changjo.. you're safe ~

 

"Yah! Homeboyy .. you're all good. You didn't write your name on the confession letter did you?" asked Niel.

Changjo shook his head while watching the girl read his letter.

"You're going to confess.. but you didn't write your name.. real smart way to confess Changjo" laughed Niel.

"Shush! At least I'm letting it out somehow" Changjo sticked his tongue out.

 

"Come on, Let's go. The boys are waiting" Niel tapped Changjo's back.

"Go ahead. I.. I'll catch up" replied Changjo.

"Alrighty Homeboyy.. Hurry the boys are hungry" Niel skipped down the hall.

 

As Changjo watched Eun-young read his confession letter, he couldn't help but stare.

 

Her smile.. Her smile as she read the letter..

He felt butterflies in his stomach..

His heartbeating faster and faster..

 

~ What is this? .. Why am I feeling this way ~

 

~ Stupid Himchan.. thinking he could get me back with a letter ~

 

As he continued to watch Eun-young.. she suddenly started crumpling the letter and threw it back inside the locker.

 

~ What? Did she just.... ~

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"She What?" freaked out Niel.

The rest of Teen Top just laughed.

"That's the best thing I've ever heard" laughed Chunji.

"Funny how... first you got the wrong locker.. the second thing.. the girl crumpled the paper.. and the third and funniest thing is.. it's Himchan's girl!" laughed CAP while Changjo just stares out the window.

 

Changjo took out another piece of paper and started writing.

 

"What are you doing?" asked Ricky.

"Writing Himchan's girl a letter.."

"What?!?!"

"Why would you do that Changjo.... What about Yuri?" asked L.joe

"I just want to try to see that smile I saw from her a while ago.... that was probably the most beautiful smile I've ever seen...."

"Not until she crumpled your paper" added Chunji.

"Shush!" said Niel.

 

~ I have to see that smile again.. Doesn't matter if I have to write a million letters.. I have to see that smile again.. ~

 

At that moment, it was like Changjo had totally forgotten about Yuri.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Finally Chapter 2 is up! WOOO!