Her Mistake

Paper Crowned Prince

 

~ I wonder what Oppa's reaction will be when he sees me.. EEEPP! ~

 

As Eun-young walked to her new school, all she could think about was her boyfriend Kim Himchan. Since this was her last year, she wanted to move to his school. To experience being in the same school as him, and spend more time with each other.

As she approached the school, she was already feeling that this was going to be a good year with Himchan.

 

"Hello TOP Academy!" Eun-young screaming her lungs out with her arms wide open.

Students stopped and looked at her.

"Shut up!" yelled one student.

"S... Sorry"

 

"WATCH OUT!" yelled out a guy who eventually bumped into her seconds later.

"Ouch" said Eun-young as she scratched her from the pain.  

 

Eun-young saw a skateboard rolling away, and as she looked up she saw a figure hovering her.

"Here.." a hand reached for her. "Sorry about that.. I lost control"

With the sun shining so bright, she couldn't see the guy's face but all she saw was his bright red hair.

 

"Uh.. Tha.." she couldn't even finish what she was saying and the guy left to get his skateboard.

 

"Eu... Eun-young.. Wha.. What are you doing here?" asked her boyfriend Himchan.

"Oppa!" Eun-young ran to hug him.

"I moved to this school... but Oppa.. why aren't you happy to see me..."

"Why would you move here..."

"To be with you of course"

"Go home. Go back to your old school. You're embarrassing yourself"

"I don't understand...."

"I'm breaking up with you.. Look.. I have another girl now.. so could you leave before she sees you.."

 

Once Eun-young heard the last line..... she lost it on Himchan.

 

~ Why did I even move to this school just for that one guy.. Kim Himchan.. ~

 

As she screamed and hit Himchan, 6 boys have caught their attention.

 

"Wow.. Himchan has another girl?" said Chunji. "Can't let that guy beat me..."

"Poor Girl" sighed Niel.

"Wasn't that the girl I just bumped into?" said Changjo.

"You bumped into her?" asked Ricky.

"Yeah just before this happened" replied Changjo.

 

"The girl looks cute... I think she'll take good selca photos .. but it's better if I'm in it" said L.joe.

 

They all stopped and looked at L.joe like he just said the weirdest thing ever.

 

"Yah! L.joe!" CAP hit him in the head. "Are you even on the same page as us here?" L.joe just cutely pouted.

 

~~~~

 

"Leave" said Himchan. "You're making a scene.. you're embarrassing me"

"I'm making a scene? .. I'm embarassing you? Please!" laughed Eun-young.  "This is my new school now Oppa .. whether you like it or not.. I'll be here.. Just act like I'm not here.. and I'll act like you're invisible.."

 

"Oppa?" said a girl while putting her arm around his arm. "Who's this girl causing trouble.."

"She's just some girl who moved to this school for me... you know.. one of those crazy girls" said Himchan as he walked away with his girl and Eun-young just smiled.

 

~ Oh.. Just you wait Kim Himchan.. I will get revenge ~

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Sorry it took me a while to update... n this was a pretty short chapter too -.-

but to make it up... here's a Changjo GIF ^^

 

Also sorry for making Himchan such a jerk... I LOVE THAT GUY! HE's MY BIAS in B.A.P. and I wanted him in this story... and it just so happened that he became the bad guy xD ... FORGIVE ME! <3