Photos

Photos

 

You narrowed your eyes as your stared at your computer screen. You turned your head at different angles, studying the picture that was in front of you. 

'This can't be him,' you thought in your head, shaking your head.

You had just logged onto Tumblr and you found that your dashboard was flooded with the same picture of your boyfriend, Gongchan. But this Gongchan was definitely not the one that you called your boyfriend. Contrary to your usual aegyo-filled boyfriend, the Gongchan in the black and white picture was manly, mature, intense, and obviously model material. He had this hair styled up and was wearing a leather jacket with fur lining the collar. Even though you couldn't see it, you could tell that the jacket was left open to show the cross "tattoo" that was on the right side of his chest. His left hand was pressed against his eyebrow and a chain bracelet hung from his wrist. 

To sum it up in one sentence: Your boyfriend looked hot

You always knew that he was good looking, everyone did. But you just couldn't get over this picture. You kept staring at it, taking in every detail of the picture. You only took your eyes off the screen when you heard a soft knock on your door. Your mom poker her head inside of your room.

"You have a visitor," she told you with a smile. 

When she stepped away, you saw Gongchan standing behind her dressed in casual clothes with a small grin on his face. He stepping into the room as you jumped off your bad and ran into his arms.

You could hear your mom laugh, "I'll give you two some privacy."

"Thank you, omonim," Gongchan said over his shoulder as your mom quietly closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" you asked, still in his arms.

"Just visiting you, we haven't seen each other in a while."

"But we just saw each other last night."

"Yes and that was a very long time ago," he chuckled and went to sit on your bed next to your laptop.

You rolled your eyes as you threw yourself onto your bed and rolled onto your stomach so you were facing your laptop once again. You hit the space bar a couple times to wake up your computer and when the screen lit up, Gongchan's picture reappeared on the screen. You tried to quickly hid the window that you were looking at. But, Gonchan caught a glimpse of the picture before you could hide it.

"Oh, the pictures were released?" he asked, pushing your hand out of the way and expanded the window.

"Yeah," you said, shyly looking down at your comforter, "Wait, pictures? As in, more than one picture?"

"Yeah, it was a photoshoot so of course we took more than one picture, silly," Gongchan laid on his stomach next to your and turned the computer towards himself. After quickly typing a web address and clicking on a few things, you saw that Gongchan was on the L'Officiel Hommes website.

"Well it wasn't only me in the photoshoot, so I think that they just picked the best one out of all my shots," he turned the screen towards you and there you saw the same picture that invaded your Tumblr. 

"Wait, who's that?" you asked as you clicked one the small icon next to Gongchan's picture. When it finished loading, a picture of CAP appeared on the screen. Your jaw dropped when you saw that his shirt has ridden up a little due to the pose that he was making, showing off a well defined v-cut. 

"Woah," you breathed, unable to take your eyes off the picture of Teen Top's leader.

"Hey," Gongchan nudged your arm, trying to grab your attention from the picture. You merely just shooed his hand away and continued to admire the picture that was in front of you.

Gongchan knitted his eyebrows together and started to get jealous. He watched as you continued to stare at the picture of CAP. He narrowed his eyes and decided to take action. 

You gasped in shock when Gongchan flipped you onto your back and hovered above you, hands on both your wrists, pinning them to the bed. You eyes widened when he moved his face closer to yours so that both your noses were almost touching. 

"Don't look at other guys, only look at me. He may be my sunbae, but you're mine, okay?" 

You nodded your head, trying to slow your heartbeat. 

"Good," Gongchan whispered with a smile and rubbed his nose against yours. You smiled as well and scrunched up your nose, causing Gongchan to laugh at your cuteness. 

Just as he was about to connect his lips to your, your mom flung your door open.

"Hey, kids! I thought you might be - OMO!"

Both of your heads snapped up to see your mom standing the in the doorway with a tray of snacks and drinks. Gongchan threw himself off of you as you quickly sat up. 

"Mom!" you exclaimed.

She stared at the two of you in shock, "I'll just leave these here," she said and placed the tray on your desk which was near the door.

"Mom, it wasn't what it looked like!" you tried to explain, but was cut off when she shut the door.

You hung your head and let out an exasperated sigh. Gongchan tried to hold in his laugh as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you to his side. 

"At least she didn't yell at us."