Love is Immoral

Without

 

"Sehun....Sehun where are you? "  Kai searched everywhere in the fog covered land. "Sehun! Please! Answer me please! Where are you?" Kai's breathing began to get heavy as he ran around searching for his princess. He ran around everywhere, anxiety starting to set in. 

"K-Kai?" a quiet voice called out . 

Kai stopped in his tracks and looked around for the voice. "Sehun?? Is that you?"

"Y-Yes.. Kai please..." Sehun begged in a rasphy voice. 

Kai got down on his hands and searched through the fog. "Sehun?" Kai reached a body laying down. "Sehun! Are you okay??"

Sehun coughed. "Kai... please.. hold my hand." Kai grabbed Sehun's freezing cold hand and held in tightly in his. 

"S-Sehun, why are you so cold?" Kai tried to hold back a sob. 

"K-Kai... I-I.. I don't feel so well..."Sehun started to cry. "Kai... Please don't... don't kill yourself after I'm gone." Sehun's hand started to shake. 

"No! Sehun, no! What are you saying?!" Kai picked up the upper half of Sehun and held his head against his chest. "Listen! Listen Sehun!" 

Sehun heard Kai's heartbeat... one...two...three... 

"Don't you hear it?? That's my heart! If you die, it'll stop. You can't die. Sehun... you can't..." Kai started to full on cry. Tears rolled down his paled cheeks. 

"Kai.. please don't.. I don't wanna hear how sad you'll be please.. tell me about how much you love...me.." Sehun's eyelids fluttered a little and then he closed his eyes. "Please..." 

Four.....five.. six..

"Okay.. Okay Sehun... I will." Kai sighed then smiled at Sehun. " You're so beautiful... That's the first thing I noticed. But then I saw you and Luhan and I thought all was lost. But you looked at me differently. Your eyes sprakled whenever I talked to you. I don't know and didn't know if you noticed it but you did.. Then... I asked you to be my boyfriend.. I was so happy when you said yes... I cried of happiness when I got home.. Our adventure started... I loved you so much... But I love you even more now... I love my beautiful, creamy skinned princess. I love you more than life its self. I would give anything for you to....for you to...." Kai choked on his tears. "For you to live.... " 

Sehun's lips parted and he whispered out a word, "k...isss..." 

seven.....eight..nine....

Kai smiled then kissed Sehun's lips for the last time. 

Ten... 

Kai pulled away from Sehun. "Sehun... do you want me to go on?" Kai asked, waiting for a reply. "Sehun?" Kai shook him a little. "Sehun... Please wake up. Sehun!" Kai started to cry buckets. "Sehun! Answer me!!" 

Kai shook Sehun harder. "Sehun!! Wake up!! Baby plese!" Kai yelled at Sehun's lifeless body. "Please...." Kai held Sehun agasint him tightly. "Sehun...please...." 

Kai then layed Sehun down on the ground gently, moving branches and leaves out of the way. "I won't leave you baby... I can't..." Kai pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket. "Sehun.. I'm sorry... I told you... I told you I couldn't live without you .." Kai took the blade and pressed it agaisnt his neck. 

"I love you Sehun..." Kai then slit his on throat then collasped on top of Sehun. 

Kai landed onto Sehun just so slitghly that their hands touched. 

Love is eternal... and immoral..