Cheer Up...

Dancing In The Rain...

CAP just looked at his best friend. "Not now" he growled. He didn't want to talk to his best friend not tonight. 

 
"Look, Minsoo, you can't mope forever. She dumped you and we need to go out. You've been holed up here for a week. Today you're coming clubbing with me. Just dancing. I promise." 
 
"I'm not a good dancer, Minwoo." Cap glared. 
 
"Just get dressed and showered and come with me. I don't want to have to ask Rocky again." Minwoo complained "I had to carry him home." 
 
"Youre not going to pick up a girl and leave me are you?" 
 
"No... When have I ever done that." Minwoo smiled at his best friend. Cap opened his mouth to say many times but closed it as Minwoo pointed at the door to the bathroom. Cap just got up and showered. 
 
He came out to find Minwoo cleaning up a little. "You can't live in this mess." he nagged. Cap laughed a little. 
 
"At times like this I wonder why no one wants a long term with you... Then I remember you pick girls up at clubs." Cap laughed. 
 

"You picked Hyomi up at a club."


 
"And she left me for Jonghwan"
 

"True...." Minwoo shrugged "He won't treat her half as good as you did." Minwoo went back to cleaning, "now hurry and get dressed, keep this up any longer and I'll end up being your wife." 

 
"At least the cleaning would be done." Cap laughed, going into his room to get ready. He dried his hair, pulled on a tshirt and some jeans. Then put on a cap, he walked out and saw Minwoo was now lying on the couch eating some snacks. 
 
"Are they the rice cakes my mom made?"
 
"You know they are." Minwoo smiled as Cap came over and grabbed a few. 
 
"I swear you eat my moms food more than I do."
 
"You make me wait around." Minwoo shrugged sitting up. "Let's go." 
 

"Fine. You're driving." Cap said grabbing his jacket, Minwoo got up and the pair put on thier shoes. Minwoo drove them to the club they normally went to. Minwoo parked up and they both got out. After Minwoo locked and checked the car - he had this innate fear of his car being stolen, it was his baby, affectionately he said it was the only woman he didn't leave in the morning - they went into the club. 


 
Cap and Minwoo went over to the bar where Minwoo ordered two pints of larger, taking one and handing the other to Cap. "Any girls you like?" Minwoo smirked. 
 
"I thought you said no girls." 
 
"No girls for me. You however need to get some."
 
"Minwoo..." 
 
"Minsoo..." 
 
"That's so cute" came a voice from the left. The pair turned to see a petite girl standing there. "Minwoo and Minsoo." 
 
"We're not together..." Minwoo said smiling at the girl. "And I can see Rocky over there. See you two." Minwoo walked off into the crowd. Cap sighed.
 
"Sorry about him, he made me come out tonight." 
 
"really?" the girl smiled, "My friend made me come out tonight. I got dumped and she thinks this will make it better." 
 
"Minwoo thinks the same. I'm just not over it yet." Minsoo shrugged. 
 
"Me too. Plus I hate clubbing." 
 
"I can't dance." Minsoo laughed, "What's your name?" 
 
"Hyerin" 
 
"Well, Hyerin want to wind up our friends by leaving together, we can go get a coffee or something." 
 
"I'd like that." Hyerin smiled, holding onto Caps arm as they walked to the exit, Minwoo smirked at him and did a few hip s at Cap who just appologized for his friend to Hyerin, they left the club and Cap went in Hyerins car to her apartment.