The Question...

Dancing In The Rain...

"Bbang" Himchan whined "Youre hurting me," Himchan moved his hand to try to get it out of the vice grip of Yongguk. "I know you're nervous but relax." 

 

 
"How can I relax? Your sister is going to say no. And after you still want us to go to family events." Yongguk said, lossening his grip to stop Himchan whining. 
 
"So you know my sister better than I do, huh?" Himchan said defensively. 
 
"Thats not what I said." Yongguk sighed. "Look its not an easy thing were asking." 
 

"Like I didn't know that Yongguk." Himchan ed. "Now shut up." 

 
"Or what. you're going to me to death?" Yongguk said quickly. Himchan glared. 
 
"No, well go home and never speak of this again. I'm doing this for you." Himchan continued in a y tone. 
 
"I thought you wanted to ask." Yongguk sighed, "If you don't want this, we shouldn't ask anyway." Yongguk looked away from his boyfriend. 
 
"Well you." Himchan said childishly refusing to admit he really wanted this. 
 
"I'd rather you, but then you know that." Yongguk smirked kissing Himchans cheek. "it's just nerves. I'm on edge. Everything relies on her." 
 
"I know Gukkie, but she's my sister," 
 
"What if she says no." 
 
"We can find someone Yongguk." Himchan said quietly, squeezing Yongguks hand. "But she won't. She'll understand we have no other choices." Himchan said as they knocked on his sisters door. She smiled and welcomed them in, guiding them to the sofa and getting them a drink. 
 
"Two attractive men so late in the day. What will my neighbours think." she joked. 
 
"That's the gay brother, and his boyfriend. Don't you think the boyfriend looks like he should be straight." Himchan said bitterly, one of the neighbours had told him his boyfriend didn't look like he'd like men. Yongguk had laughed it off and told the neighbour that there was no doubt that he liked men, which had upset Himchan even more as he felt their life was exposed. Yongguk sighed a little.
 

"Channie." he lightly reprimanded his boyfriend. "Sorry, he's a little like this today." Yongguk explained to Himchans sister.

 
"Like what?" Himchan glared. 
 
"Channie, remember why we are here." Yongguk said, gently rubbing his hand on Himchans knee. Himchan's sister smiled a little.
 
"I know you wanted to ask me something." she smiled. 
 
"Well, we've been together for 4 years and 7 months. And talking it through we're not going to break up in the near or hopefully distant future. And Yongguk (and I) want to have a family. We can't produce with each other, as neither of us has the right parts. And we can't adopt a baby, it's so rare to get one. So we were wondering if you would be a surrogate. With Yongguk's . And your egg. That's as close as we can get to an actual biological child." Himchan bit his lip."You wouldn't actually have to have with him." Himchan's sister laughed and mumbled something about how Yongguk wouldn't be able to get it up for her. 
 
"Himchan, you're asking me to carry his baby and then give it away." she whispered. "How can I do that?" she looked down "Himchan, you want me to have your boyfriends child and let you both raise it." 
 

Himchan nodded. "I wouldn't ask if I could think of a different idea...." Yongguk gave his knee a soft squeeze. "I just want to give Yongguk the  life he wants." Himchan looked away from them. Himchan felt as Yongguk pulled him into a hug, Himchan's head resting on Yongguks chest. 

 
"We just want to raise a child to give it all the love it needs, and I've always wanted children." Yongguk smiled. "And Himchan needs a play date." Himchan whined, hitting Yongguks chest lightly. Knowing that underneath the comments that Yongguk would do anything for him, even when he wanted - more like demanded - pasta at 2am Yongguk had made some. "We understand if you say no. It's a lot to ask. I mean we'd pay all expenses, and you'd obviously have contact with the baby." Yongguk said rubbing Himchans arm. 
 
"You better not spoil it like you spoil my brother" Himchans sister laughed. 
 
"I'm not spoilt." Himchan complained. 
 
"You just always get your way." His sister laughed. 
 
"Yongguk just treats me well." Himchan stuck his tongue out. Yongguk shrugged, smiling at his boyfriend. 
 
"What's the next step?" Himchans sister asked.