Secrets...

Dancing In The Rain...

 

Baro wrapped his arm tightly around the foreign girl in his bed. Her naturally ginger hair was halfway down her back in loose waves. He smiled as she let out a quiet noise and snuggled in closer to him. He moved a little to make her more comfortable, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. She was short - but so was he - but had curves that he he presumed were average for her race but were rare to find in Korea. 
 
This relationship had been going on in secret for months and Baro was fully aware of the risks and the implications for the others if he was to be found sleeping with her. A white girl. Though only Jinyoung knew, so Baro assumed CNU and Gongchan had been told. He didn't know if Sandeul had been told but he showed no signs of knowing - Gongchan had expressly mentioned Baro having a secret -. 
 
Baro hated secrets, but he had no choice. If he was normal - not a rapper/dancer - he would be able to proudly walk the streets with his white girlfriend only bothered by old people - who are generally the most against inter racial couples -. But being an idol made it difficult. 
 
Dating was hard regardless. Fans could be brutal. It wouldn't just affect him. It would affect her. It would affect B1A4. And it would affect the fans - anti fans use everything as ammunition and at least some of the fans would try to protect him. 
 

"Sunwoo." he was pulled out of his thoughts by his girlfriend. "Are you ok?" she asked, sitting up. He nodded and kissed up her arm. 

 
"Let's go back to sleep I have no schedules tomorrow." Baro said quietly, pulling her down into the bed with him.