Chapter 10: Square one

I'm Surrounded by Idols!

Kai's POV~


 

I looked at the TV screen blankly. The last of Super Junior were being questioned now, it was like they were being sentenced to a crime. Sora had disappeared from the screen, with numerous bouncers surrounding her for her health and safety. I wondered how people managed to find out. I wondered why I still had my filming today.

I sighed inwardly, continuing to stare at the TV. There was a prodding sensation, and I snapped out of my numb state. I didn’t know why I was being like that either. Maybe I just wasn’t feeling well. That must be it. I was feeling irk-ish this morning anyway. D.O grinned, and handed me a bowl of his famous pasta kimchi. It looked pretty.

Plonking myself on a seat at the table in the kitchen, I picked up the chopsticks, and ate. I didn’t say anything at dinner time, for once. I realised then that I hadn’t been playing Doodle Jump as much as I did before. Maybe my lack of games was making me depressed. Wow, that really shows how much of a freak I am.

I think someone was speaking to me, but the background drone disappeared anyway. They disappeared and returned with envelopes, labelled in fancy writing in English and Korean. I looked up, suddenly drowsy. My head hurt.

“Sehun, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Joon Myun.” The voice said sounding somewhat excited to see the envelope addressed to them. “Confidential, open in private.” The four heads nodded, and disappeared. I was awoken by a loud chorus of squealing coming from the four.

I sighed, and hit my head off the wall behind me. I was tired, and I had another day of filming teasers. So did Sehun, Tao and Lu Han. I mean, Lu Han was filming with me after all. “Sehun!” I hollered, making my way to the living room, where I had left the TV on. I am such a forgetful arse sometimes, I wonder how I’m not Lay. Sehun came, and grinned, he was hugging the envelope tightly, and he had excitement dancing in his eyes, I hadn’t seen him look so ecstatic before. “Are Lu Han Hyung and Tao coming so we can go together?”

“I don’t know, I don’t really care, oh my gosh!” he squealed, disappearing as he called for the others who had received the envelope, they were also making strange high pitched noises, showing their excitement.

“Shopping is a must for this situation!” I heard Baekhyun declare loudly, the three others agreed. “We’ll go when we’re all free so we can help each other.” Suddenly curious, I poked my head out into the hallway, and eagle eyed the males, who were still having a spasm about whatever they received. It was most likely an invitation, by the way they were spinning around weirdly.

I shrugged it off, and dragged my feet to the door.  I felt so lazy suddenly. Seeing her on the TV screen made my heart drop like lead in water, and I was lifeless. I felt a body crash into mine, as I pushed it away disgusted, I was greeted to oh so cheerful Lu Han. Faking a smile, I hugged the guy, feeling him squeeze the life out of me.

I tried not to groan outwardly, and just patted him back. Upon being released, I breathed loudly, making an exaggeration of what I went through, causing Lu Han to pout. He is way to pretty to be a guy. He’s like… one of those dolls that you can collect, an antique. What are they called again?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Oh, that’s right. Lu Han was a walking porcelain doll. That’s what they’re called, I think. Shrugging, I dragged him and Tao into the elevator, explaining that Sehun was really excited about something, and his filming didn’t start till later anyway. They nodded. Lu Han really quite sadly, just leaned back in the elevator. There was no point in jumping on me, and then having to return to the place you started with.

Maybe he thought I was Sehun.

Oh my. Me and Sehun don’t look alike at all. What an insult, mistaking me for that puppy.

I let my thoughts ramble for a good few moments, and skipped out of the elevator, once it binged. My once droopy expression was now alight, I felt like I was floating on air. I stopped for a moment, wondering why I was suddenly so happy. This sudden mood change was scaring me.

Maybe I’m turning into another Chanyeol.

Can you imagine that? Two Chanyeol’s? One would be hotter than the other of course.

I started laughing at that thought. Chanyeol, oh gosh, I can’t be turning into a Chanyeol that is virtually impossible. It is virtually, humanly, impossible to be another Chanyeol, I mean, that guy has a voice like T.O.P, and could pass for a giant pixie. Well, Chanyeol is a gia-

“Why are you smiling like that?” Tao asked, poking my cheek. He blinked at me innocently, for someone the same age as me he sure knew how to be a lot cuter. Actually, he isn’t, he is sort of in the middle. Tao, when he is mad, and has his wushu stick with him is a violent , but when he wants something from Kris (Gucci or panda related) he knows how to be really adorable.

Shrugging, I lessened my goofy smile by a smidgen, and leaned back in my seat. “I don’t know Tao. I’m feeling really quite funny today.” I admitted, leaning forward onto my knees. Why couldn’t I sit still? Normally I can do so for a few moments, but not today.

“I noticed.” He said with raised brows. “Hey Kai, you know I’m going to be doing wushu for my teaser! I get to have my wushu stick, and then I get to prove that I won all of those competitions fairly!” he grinned, giving me a thumbs up. Today, Lu Han and I were filming together, and then –my thoughts were continuously being interrupted.

Lu Han’s phone started ringing. Moving his head from side to side, he picked it up, with a smile, “Yeoboseyo Manager Hyung!” I swear, he was about to start waving, before he realised that our manager wasn’t even here to see him wave. “Oh, it’s cancelled?” his lips formed a surprised ‘O’ and he tilted his head to the left. He’s such a weird guy with weird habits. “Oh… I see – OH MY WE GET TO MEET HER! EXO?! OH MY GOODNESS!” he squealed, and started having a mini spasm in his seat, his arms and legs flailing all over the place.

“What’s going on? Filming is cancelled?” Tao asked, tilting his head to the side, his perfectly eye lined eyes were squinting in his confused state.

“We have to go back home!” Lu Han said, jumping in his seat. “Then, then Manager Hyung said we get to visit Lee Sora, she’s publicly part of the SM family now!”

So, we’re back to square one with Lee Sora.

I sighed inwardly, and faked a crusty smile. It hurt because I knew she still remembered how badly I treated her before. We weren’t even proper friends, and she managed to zone me out the next day? So, this would technically be our official meeting with her. EXO as one, I mean.

“Great, when do we meet her?” I said, trying not to sound horrible or anything.

“In a few hours, so we have to get dressed and stuff.”

Few hours till we meet again Lee Sora, why can’t we be friends?

 


So, today I was off school because of the snow. My bus was an hour late, I called the school and they told me to go home. YEAH!

So here's chapter 10 for you :)

HudaCheesecake x