of attitude, feelings and surprise

Read Your Mind

 

MyungSoo couldn’t understand himself.

The straight face Kim MyungSoo was smiling all day.

And his stomach feels weird.

“ MyungSoo-ah!”

MyungSoo snapped from his thought and waved back at his bestfriends who already gathered on one table in the corner of canteen. Somehow, his sight can’t help but focused on someone.

“ You’re so slow!” SungGyu nag is coming right when MyungSoo sat on the empty chair beside SungJong.

“ Had a sudden meeting on photography class,” he replied, chewing his sandwich but his eyes peeking from the corner. “ I’ve already told you, am I, Yeol?”

SungYeol nodded in silent. He flashed his smile so fast and then get his gaze back to his coffee. “ Sorry, I’m hungry and I forgot that you’re already told me before.”

“ It’s okay.”

“ Hyung, are you okay?” SungJong lowered his head, tried to find SungYeol’s eyes. “ You seems so quiet.”

“ It’s okay,” SungYeol blinked his eyes innocently. “ Am I look quiet? Nothing’s wrong though...”

SungJong bit his lower lip, staring at SungYeol with concern.

And that makes MyungSoo curious.

He’s definitely different from his usual-self. That innocent blinks was just mask, MyungSoo whispered at himself as his eyes tracing SungYeol’s face feature. What is actually makes you like this?

“ If you had many thoughts, just eat lemon candy!”

SungYeol’s laugh echoed as he takes the yellow wrapped candy from the younger boy. “ Thanks, Jong,” he smiled and ruffled SungJong’s brown locks affectionately.

And MyungSoo’s stomach started to feel weird, but in a bad way.

Ohoho~ someone’s jealous...

MyungSoo glared at the guy across him, who replied with sticking his tongue towards him.

“ Okay, enough with the school life romance drama,” WooHyun rolled his eyes and chuckled. “ It’s like my place with SungGyu hyung was taken by these two boys.”

HoYa and DongWoo nodded in agreement.

“ Well, you’ll already know that me and DongWoo nor SungGyu hyung and WooHyun are in relationship,” HoYa grinned, seems so excited. “ How about you, SungYeol?”

“ Yeah, I haven’t heard your love life story,” DongWoo smile widely, almost like grinning.

SungYeol scrunched his nose and puckered his lips—which is makes MyungSoo almost jumped from his seat and fangirlboying. He can’t help but curious too, like his hyungs does.

“ I do have some fans back then on my previous school, the cute girl to y noonar—“ he laughed as SungJong rolled his eyes. “ But I have no serious relationship before.”

“ For a tall choding boy like you, it’s almost unbelievable,” SungGyu said.

“ I am handsome, but I have high taste,” SungYeol smiled triumphantly.

The other five boys almost puked at SungYeol’s sentences.

“ Ahahahaha, but I’m serious. I haven’t gone too far for relationship—“

Or maybe once.

“—and I’m not interested yet at having relationship.”

Cause I don’t wanna fall to the same blackhole as I did before.

That’s enough to make MyungSoo felf so confused at SungYeol. The latter did make tough wall on his mind and did a good job at managed between his expression and his real feeling.

MyungSoo swore he saw SungYeol stealing a glance towards him.

 

 

“ Hyung.”

“ Hm?” SungGyu still busy flipping through tv channels, searching for something he could watched tonight.

MyungSoo sat beside his hyung, took his beloved bamboo pillow on the left and a bucket of popcorn on the right.

“ Thanks,” SungGyu replied as the younger offered his popcorn.

“ Hyung.”

“ ...”

“ Something wrong with me.”

“ ...”

“ I know, you’ve already told me and you’re right,” he hugged his bamboo pillow tightly. “ I’m in love with him,” he mumbled.

SungGyu shifted his gaze from tv screen to his brother. He patted MyungSoo’s head and chuckled, “ And then? That wasn’t a bad news though.”

“ I barely know anything about him, I can’t read his mind.”

“ Maybe it’s time for you to learn how to understand someone without reading mind.”

MyungSoo lifted his head and staring at his hyung, “ Thanks. I’ll try.”

“ You should. SungYeol was someone who fit well with you.”

The younger scoffed in surrender, “ But today, he’s avoiding me. He seems so distant... and sticking with SungJong all the time.”

“ Did you do something that hurt his feeling?”

MyungSoo lowered his head, “ I—don’t know. Yesterday we even go gome together.”

“ Can I speak out what I think about you two?”

“ I’m not in the mood to reading mind now,” MyungSoo jutted his bottom lips as SungGyu chuckled. “ Go on.”

“ I think you two get close fast enough. And you already know that SungYeol is someone who get along with people nicely outside but not inside. Maybe, he just need time to know you well, and you have to patiently waiting. Someday he’ll opened up to you.”

MyungSoo nods.

“ And about SungJong, you have to somehow move faster cause you have rival,” SungGyu ended his sentences with teasing laugh.

“ Hyung!”

 

 

“ It’s okay, Mom—I got it.”

“ DaeYeol was having his musical tomorrow morning and it’s impossible to us for visiting you and get back before dawn is coming—“

“ It’s okay, I really understand. Afterall, that was just a birthday.”

“ Not everyday a young boy celebrated his eighteen birthday.”

“ No, just focused on DaeYeol,” SungYeol sat down on the edge of his bed. “ I’ll be fine here. Tell him a hi from me, and congratulation for his first musical, kay?”

“ I will. Take care, honeybee.”

“ Aye, Mam!” SungYeol chuckled. “ Love you.”

“ I love you too.”

SungYeol inhaled deeply as his mom hang up the phone. He throws his slender body to the bed, staring at the empty ceiling.

It’s not like that he isn’t used with this loneliness.

It’s just—there’s something wrong with him and he felt like searching for someone to hold on. And that’s clearly not his parents or his brother.

He always hold on by himself afterall.

 

 

“ Myung, open the door.”

“ Old man,” MyungSoo mumbled and quickly get up from the couch before SungGyu tackled him into a headlock.

MyungSoo furrowed his eyebrows as he peeked outside and find the maknae diva standing in front of his door.

“ Hi, hyung!” SungJong grinned as MyungSoo opened the door.

“ What are you doing here?”

SungJong just keep grinning and bursted inside the house.

“ What is exactly he’s doing, hyungs?” he asked at HoYa and DongWoo who dangle like a tail with SungJong.

“ We’re going to hold a surprise birthday party for SungYeol.”

 

 

-to be continued-

 

 

HI EVERYONE !

I'm back ! hahaha thanks for waiting patiently <3

My new house is such a fun, and that brings my mood up to write kkk

i hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

adios !