Final

Sickness

 

"Finally~" Kyuhyun sighed as he went to his room.

"Whoo! FREEDOM!!" The other members said.

" Kyuhyun-ah, aren't you going to eat dinner?" Sungmin asked him as he followed him to his room.

"Maybe later" Kyuhyun said

"What's the matter?" Sungmin asked him as he pouts.

"Oh nothing hyung.I'm just a little tired" Kyuhyun said.

"Okay then, I will just bring your dinner here to our room"

"Okay" Kyuhyun said.

 

~Sungmin's POV~

What's the matter of this guy? He was very active awhile ago after the performance but then it went like this? How?

~end of POV~

 

"Yah, Sungmin-ssi, what's the problem?" Leeteuk asked him.

"Molla.." Sungmin said to him as he scratched his head.

"I see, okay then. Bring this food to Kyuhyun" Leeteuk said.

"Okay" Sungmin said..

 

"*knock* *knock*" Sungmin was knocking to their room but he didn't answer.

"Yah, Kyuhyun!  *knoch knock*" But he isn't still answering.

 

Sungmin tries to open the door carefully. but....

 

*BANG* Sungmin released the tray and he was shocked as he saw Kyuhyun lying on the ground.

 

All the members ran towards to KyuMin's room.

 "WHAT WHAT HAPPENED???"  Leeteuk asked him.

 

Sungmin points to Kyuhyun where he was lying down.

 

"Omo. omo, Kyuhyun-ah, kyuhyun-ah" Leeteuk move closer to Kyuhyun and he was tapping his cheeks carefully.

"Kyuhyun-ah, kyuhyun-ah!!" The other members called him.

 

"Let's go the hospital, Hurry!!" Leeteuk said.

 

~At the hospital~

"Nurse, is Kyuhyun okay now? What's the problem" Leeteuk asked

 "He has breathing problems. He needs to take a rest for awhile" The nurse said. 

"Really. Okay thank you." Leeteuk said 

 

~Leeteuk POV~

What should i do now? We should re-sched our shows for tomorrow and next week. I hope Kyuhyun will get well early.. 

~end of POV~

 

"Hyung, gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha. Kyuhyun will be okay. He just need to take a rest" Heechul said as he tapped him on Leeteuk's shoulders.

"We're here to help you don't worry" Sungmin added.

"Thanks. Shall we re-sched our schedules for tomorrow and next week?" Leeteuk asked them.

"Alright then." Heechul said.

 

"KYUHYUN OPPA, GET WELL SOON~!!" Their fans are waiting outside in the hospital. 

The other fans has a fanboard saying, "Kyuhyun, hwaiting!!!" and also "WE LOVE YOU KYUHYUN"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyuhyun, please wake up. please wake up!" Leeteuk is very worried to his dongsaeng

"Let's pray for his recovery" Siwon added.

"Okay then" Leeteuk said.

 

" Dear Lord,  please help Kyuhyun-ssi to recover early as he could. Please guide him always. We are here to pray for Kyuhyun's health. In this we pray, Amen"

 

The members were staying inside where Kyuhyun was and the others were buying fruits for Kyuhyun and also for them. 

"I am very worried to Kyuhyun" Leeteuk said while he is buying food for them with Heechul.

"Me too" said Heechul. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sungmin's POV~

Yah Kyuhyun-ssi, please wake up, please wake up. We are very worried to you. :( You are only my very close friend among the members. So please, wake up now Kyu.  Jebal! I don't wanna cry much here with the members. I am so shy to show my tears infront of you with the members. We are all here. Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung are in downstairs buying a food for us. Be strong Kyu! Be strong! *holds his hand*

~end of POV~

 

"We're here!" Leeteuk and Heechul said.

"Let's eat for awhile outside" Donghae said to the other members.

"Sssh, Sungmin was asleep" Eunhyuk said.

"Alright" Ryeowook whispered.

"Kaja!" Eunhyuk also whispered.

"We will eat later" Heechul said.

"Alright! Kaja!" Siwon said.

 

When Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and others left, Heechul and Leeteuk were the ones who stayed inside the room. Leeteuk is fixing Sungmin who was asleep beside Kyuhyun. 

 

~Leeteuk's POV~

Kyuhyun-ssi, be strong! Fighting! I am very worried to Sungmin-ssi, he looks so upset because of what happened to you. Sungmin noticed something to you and i said to him that he should bring your food to your room but he was shocked as he saw you lying on the ground. Be strong saeng!

~end of POV~

 

The next day, Sungmin woke up sitting beside to Kyuhyun. 

 

~Sungmin's POV~

Aish ididn't notice that i fell asleep to this chair beside him. Kyuhyun-ssi, how are you now? Why are you still not waking up? Wake up please! wake up!! *dragging Kyuhyun slowly* Please kyuhyun please

~end of POV~

 

Few minutes later at lunch time....

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes carefully and he saw the members are surrounding him.

"Oh, kyuhyun-ssi, you're awake!! I'm so glad that you're awake!!" Sungmin said as he hugged him..

"Kyuhyun-ah, kyuhyun-ah, we're all here. How are you?" Leeteuk said

"Wh-what ha-happened?" Kyuhyun asked them.

"Sungmin saw you that you were lying on the ground." Leeteuk said.

" While we were entering our dorm, i noticed you that you are very quiet and you were not breathing properly" Sungmin said to him.

"We are very worried to you Kyuhyun" Donghae said.

"Mianhe, mianhe" Kyuhyun apologizing them from getting worried.

"It is not your fault Kyu.  Don't say that" Leeteuk said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FINALLY WE'RE BACK HERE"  Donghae said.

"Yeah, It's good to be back here." Kyuhyun said.

"Kyuhyun-ah, you need to take a rest first, okay? We re-sched our schedules just for you to take a rest. Okay?" Leeteuk said as he tapped his shoulders.

"Ne hyung. Thank you"

"You're welcome"

 

#############################

Comments and suggestions are welcome.. :)