Dieting

Kris & our old hurtfull memories turned into Beautiful memories

Another day of schoool i thought. i got up got dressed and did my hair . "Gong Ah Jung come here i have something to give to you "-linda "okay"- i said and came out of the room "Here your mom wanted to give you this , be good at school and good luck ,she will send you one every month "- linda

"wow"- i said "here come on its almost time for school"-linda we were heading to school and i saw the same girl who was crying i didnt bother to say hi or anything. "Thanks Linda see you layter"- i said smiling and ran off.i went to first period and got hit by an eraser again. i ignored it and went to my seat ."Whered you get tnat braclet? did you steal it ?"- a girl asked "Anyio"- i said  "what?"- girl aked i forgot that this was america not korea " i said no "- i said "Hmp whatever,Winter's coming and i bet you you cant even fit any jackets/sweaters"-she said and started laughing. "Yah! just beacause im big dont mean you can taalk to me !"- i said loudly it was thee first time in 13 years sinced i cussed. "Okay sorry"- girl i sat back down and breathed in and out i was mad although i controlled it.

"Yah! we have a new guest he is gonna be teaching us some harder math."-teacher "wow he's handsome" you could hear people whispering . he was handsome but right when i said handsome kris popped up in my mind .

"will you be my bf?"

"no now move"

Thats all you had in your head . ugh im gonna make everyone regret it! "Ugh just wait!"- i said out loud "Ah Jung is there anything you'd like to say ?"- Teacher "oh sorry "- i said . "okay now sit down and pay attention"-teacher . i was embarresed i was day dreaming about kris again i remeber how he used to smiled when he heard a joke his smile was just beautiful i couldnt believe my eyes i thought i saw in fron of me . *Ringggg * i jumped thank god it was just the bell it scared me to death.

i went to lunch and only took a sandwich and a drink and sat back down. i wa eating the sandwich fast and drinked alot since i was hungry but i didnt have a choice .

it was already time to go home i walked to the gym and worked out i put my timer on to one hour i was listening to music and running i ran for another hour i notice i had lost 10 pounds but i thought that wasnt enough when i was sweating alot i decided to stop. it was already 11 when i stoped, i went hope and took a break i went to the scale and i lost 30 pounds! i couldnt believe it , i went to sleep and took a rest.

*next morning*

it was a weekend i told my aunt i was gonna visit my mom so i booked a ticket back to seoul i was happy i wanted to go to the libary first. when i get there, i had a flight at 2 it was already 1 so i only had one hour left,i went to go shower . i came out and clean myself up . i did my makeup and wore a sweater and went out.

by then it was 1:45 i called a caxi to pick me up.aunt had work so she couldnt . i had arrived at the airport i got inside the plane and decided to take a nap. i woke up and i had arrived. i wanted to suprise my mom .. i went to the libary for a few min.

i grabbed the book "the child called it" i was reading whilie walking but i bumped into someone. "Ah Mianhe"- i apoligized . "Anyio it was my fault "- Kris i looked up to see who it was and it was Kris! why was he here? i thought he dosent read? "Your back?" he asked . "Ah well i wanted to visit my mom but head to the libary first"- i said. "Oh well thats cool"- he said "yea"- i said "well im gonna get going "- Kriss"okay"- i said i still had huge feelings for him i thought.

Kris'sPOV

omg i cant believe i bumped into her! but is it just me or did she lose wieght? wait why on earth do i care? gash i need to get her out of my mind.

Back to Her POV

i went back to the book and started reading, before i knew it it was already 3 bought time to go buy some flowers. i headed to the flower shop and bought some flowers but guess who i saw?! i saw Tao! "Annyeoung"- i greeted him "Oh Hey, your back?"-Tao  "Anyio i wanted to visit my mom"- i said "oh well bye"- Tao . hmm today is not going off well i thought. i went to my mom's house and left the flowers on the chair since my mom wasnt home. i went to go excersize at a diffrent place .

i didnt know what to do so i wanted to lose some weight . it was already 5:30 so i went back home and see if my mom was home and she was! "Umma !!" - yelled "Ah Gong ah jung!"- Umma "How are you my darling?"- she asked "umma im doing fine how aew you doing?"- i asked "im doing fine honey and thank you for the flowers."- she thanked me "Anyio uma" i said and smiled "im gonna leave on sunday arraseo?"- i said "Arraseo"-she said and smiled "im gonna go sleep "- i said "Arraseo sleep tight"- she said . i went to my room and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (: sorry i havent updated for a while :/ i have school and everything but i

promise i will update soon please continue reading (: