The Fat me

Kris & our old hurtfull memories turned into Beautiful memories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys the story will start off as her being fat (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gong Ah Jung! hurry up your gonna be late."-Umma "Ah mianhe i stayed up to late last night."-me "arraseo now get dressed."-umma "yes ma'm"-me i hurried and put uniform on me and fixed my hair then left the room ."Here eat your breakfast"-Umma "Kamsamida umma"-me "your welcome now hurrry."-umma "arraseo"-i said

i finished my breakfast and headed to school as usual there was a bunch of girls screaming.Exo was the kinga's at our school and they are very handsome ,i Fell in love with kris he is the mean one although he has a nice sweet side to him but dosent show it ,he hates being patient he never has been patient before.And there goes Tao the cute maknae, Tao is very kind and sweet but he also has a dark side to him when someone brings up his mom ,His mom died in a car wreck two years ago .And after then when ever someone talks about his mom you wouldnt want to see him. Luhan is the second oldest out of all the 12 people in exo-m and k exo-k goes to a diffrent school beacause they dont get along .Lu han has a baby doll face hes really kind, but when it comes to screaming girls all he does is smirk.

The other 3 are nice also but when i walk by or around them all they do is laugh and giggle ,And i hated that! i know im big but isnt that being to harsh?

oh well i went to the classroom and saw kris he was looking down well looking at the floor? i went to my seat and sat down."Gong Ah Jung heres an apple you want it?"-student i heard everyone laughing in kris! "Anyio"- i said "come on you know you want it dont worry about my hands there already clean."-student "i said No!!"- i yelled "okay sorry"-student ugh i always hate people teasing me .

it was time for lunch and i came to the line and got a plate today they were serving chicken it reminded me of onew from shinee i was a fan of them but amound all i thought onew was the cutest . i took 3 chicken and sat down , "hey fatty want my chicken?"-student "no"-i said "here just keep it you might want it for later"-student "Yah! didnt you hear what i said , i said no ! and just cause im fat dosent mean i want to eat alot! so you better shut that mouth before i do!"-i yelled and everyone looked and turn at me .

i took my tray and ate outside peacfully forgeting everything that happened.i finsihed my chicken and saw Kris walking this way ."Hi Kris"- i said al he did was gave me a smirk. How cute and handsome can he be i thought.i Headed to my next class and sat down . "Gong ah Jung?-Teacher "Yes?"- i replied "Tell me what Love means"-Teacher "it means this emotion when you really like someone "- i awnsered "Good"-teacher

i had P.E class the last period of all . i went to the gym and saw everyone stretchign so i sat down and started strtching well of course i can only touch me knee's but i thought it was good enough. "Yah Gona Ah Jung!"-stretch farther!"-coach min "I cant"- i said everyone was laughing "Ugh nevermind"-coach min "Okay we are gonna do the mile run"-coach min moh no the mile run again! i was the slowest runner there ugh i thought.

"Kris , luhan  come one!"-coach min kris ran the whole mile in 10 min i was impressed it took me the entire period i was ashamed . should i confess to kris that i like him ? Nah im not going to maybe tomrooow  ? i ran the mile i got tired after few steps. i wish i could change i thought

finially P.E was over i went to the locker and i saw some girls laughing at me so i just ran away and came home."Umma"- i yelled i saw a note sorry" honey im kinda busy i made dinner on the counter over there so eat comfortly and ill be back very late so sleep tight"-umma i went to go eat and after i went to go wash up and i went to bed .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for suscribing how did this first chapter go? is it good?

please comment and tell what you think about it (: