what is love?

i love you, bunny

 

‘’Come to the shooting range, Chanyeol-ah.’’ He smiles cute and takes my hand. We come to a large, colored garbage collection. Ahjussi behind the counter gives me a yellow ball and nods as a sign that I should throw. So I throw, cursing in the spirit of the holes in the can. I’m sure that I fail, so I lower my head. Suddenly Baekhyunnie hugs me with the strength of twelve elephants.

''Win!'' I think he just starts to jump with happiness. '' I want a rabbit, ok! I want a rabbit, rabbit!'' When he gets it in his hands then he lets me go and hugs the rabbit - the size of a horse and a bulldog mug.

'' What I get, hyung?'' I ask.

'' You'll see.'' he grabs my hand and starts to run. I look at his happy face and I’m wondering what is a surprise for me. We stop by small lake near the amusement park. Baekhyun puts the rabbit to the bench and grabs my hand.

'' This is a gift that I want to give you.''

I close my eyes and imagine that he gently kiss my lips. He moves a little and covers the blush on his face with his hands.

 I know that nothing like that will happen.

Suddenly I feel his warm lips on mine. I feel his taste in my mouth and I know that this isn’t a dream. He gives me to understand that I'm wrong in thinking that he has me just as a friend. He kisses again and again. His sweet flavor permeates all of me. He is in all my mind, in my veins, the whole soul. I embrace him gently. He pulls away from me and turns his head.

'' Baekhyun-ah, this’s a wonderful gift'' I join our lips. I know that now I don’t let him go so soon. When I feel him beside me, I know that I will never let him go. Baekyeol will be true in our hearts. We will wake up next to each other and every day tell yourself that it is love. Now I know what to answer when someone asks me what is love.

Love is a series of failures, after which comes the most wonderful time of your life. Let the world be pretty bad, and you will see that in a moment you will get amazing prize.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

do you like it? :D

leave a comment~! please :D