bad luck?

i love you, bunny

 

I like starry nights with Baekhyun. Maybe it’s because we feel really good when we’re together. Maybe it’s because I think that we’re adorable couple. But we aren’t a real ‘’couple’’… Everybody think that we’re friends and Baekhyun thinks so. I smile whenever I see him – and he also smiles. It’s friendly smile. I can’t stand it!

‘’Baekhyunnie!’’ I give him a back hug dishevel his perfect hairdo. He turns to me happily and snuggle.

‘’You smell nice.’’ He puts his nose to my shirt. My friend is cutest creature on the whole world and everyone know it. I want to hug him as a teddy bear but I’m scared that I can crush my precious doll.

‘’Hyung, what about date?’’ I’m smiling. He likes my smile. He says it to everytime – pouts and blinks, he says that I’ve the sweetest smile in Korea. Korea?!  I’ve the sweetest smile all over the world!

He nods and ran to the dorm. I swear that I can see some flying hearts above his head. Aish, this boy make me melt! Really!

I’m waiting for my pretty friend at the gate of our house. Suddenly, the doors opens. My personal idol stands there and glitters. My mouth opens.  I bend down.

‘’Well hello, my princess.’’ I said. Baekhyun blush and come at me. I hold his little hand. Our date will be awesome and nobody can bother us.

…okay! I wanna him to think that it’s romantic walk with his prince Chanyeol! Where is my crown?!

My ignoble intention is taking him to FUNFAIR! I see it in my mind – sweet couple and their date~!

Maybe rollercoaster? I – hugging him by my muscled shoulder. He – scared to death. And after he would looks at me and says ‘’Oh, Chanyeollie, you’re my angel.’’

Ugly ahjumma  brings me out of my reverie. I pay for tickets.

‘’Here’s amazing!’’ my little mate looks around with happiness.

‘’Rollercoaster?’’ my big plan will be a success! Hyung nods and we go in ‘queue-which-is-long-as-the-great-wall-of-China’ ‘s direction.  I sit in the carriage and pointing seat next to me. Suddenly I smell stink of burned chips. Fat foreigner sitting next to me. Sad Baekhyun lowers his head and sit in next carriage. Rollercoaster moves.

! HOW CAN IT BE? YOU BIG FAT BALL. It all really annoy me. But it’s not the end of this day! Maybe candy-floss…? We will buy a candy-floss and we will eat it as amorous couple and look straight in the eye! PERFECT!

I get out of carriage quickly and hold Hyunnie’s hand. TO CANDY-FLOSS!

I pay to pretty ahjumma and now – I have sweet pink candy-floss. Baekhyun smiles and opens his mouth to bit a piece of our candy, but… DEVIL’S KID precipitate it from my hands! My last hope from heavens  is trampled by this little devil. I CAN’T BELIEVE!