Results.

My Fall Romance [Sequel to My Summer Nightmare]

 

A/N: Any mistakes, please tell me. I'm not at all good at writing pregnancy stories, so I'm bound to mess up. x3
 
One month, August.
 
Taemin ran into the bathroom and over to the toilet. He lifted up the lid and renched into the toilet. Minho watched as his fiance ran into the downstairs bathroom and heard the sounds of puking, he walked over to the door and slowly opened it. "Min? You okay?" He walked fully in and sat down next to Taemin, he gently rubbed his back. Taemin pulled his head out of the toilet and glared at Minho. "Do I look okay to you?" Minho shook his head and continued to rub his back. Taemin puked for a few more times before finishing and wiping his mouth clean, he flushed the toilet and leaned up against the wall. "Minho, I think I need to go to the hospital."
 
Minho nodded and help Taemin up slowly and gently. He walked out and sat Taemin down and helped him get dressed. "You know, I can do that by myself." He frowned. Minho smiled and kissed him before going downstairs and out the door.
 
At the hospital.
 
Taemin and Minho waited for 10 minutes. A doctor came out and called them back into his office. He sat them down and waited for some explaining. "So what's wrong?"
 
Taemin looked at Minho then back at the doctor. "Um," he started. "I've been throwing up and I feel really tired more often now. Um, I'm." He thought for a minute. "He's been really moody too and barely eating." Minho finished for him. The doctor and wrote down their sayings. "Mr. Choi, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I need to talk to Taemin about this alone. " Minho squeezed Taemins hand before leaving the room.
 
Minho sat in the waiting room quietly, watching people walking in and out of the building. Please let Taemin be okay. He thought. 
 
An hour later.
 
"Choi?" Minho sat up. "That's me." The nurse nodded and told him to follow her, he nodded and followed her. They walked into the doctors office and told him to sit down. Taemin had a huge smile on his face when he saw Minho walked in, Minho sat down next to Taemin and gave him a puzzled look. "You okay?" He whispered. Taemin nodded and kissed his cheek. "The doctor is going to tell you." He giggled. Minho nodded and looked at the doctor.
 
"Choi's. Congratulations, youre going to be parents."