Chapter 2

My Fall Romance [Sequel to My Summer Nightmare]

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating this story, I just couldn't think of anything for the second chapter. If there are any mistakes, Please point them out and I'll fix them. :)

Chapter 2

--

"Minho.." Taemin said sleepy. Minho grinned and continued kissing Taemins face repeatedly. "Stop" he whined. "You're not going to sleep the whole day away." Taemin whimpered and pulled the blankets over his face. "Tae, c'mon get up." He gently shook Taemin, "i'll give you banana milk~" Minho bribed. Taemin jolted out of bed and ran downstairs. Minho chuckled and followed Taemin downstairs, he saw the maknae sip a bottle of milk. He smiled and kissed his forehead before going back upstairs to get ready for work.

Minho now works as a soccer coach, he teaches high schoolers.
Taemin decided to stay home and get settled in before going job hunting. Once Minho left for work, Taemin immediately felt lonely. He called Jonghyun and asked him if he could keep him company.  Taemin smiled when Jonghyun said he'll be there in a few.

Knock knock.

Taemin skipped to the door and answered it. "Hey." Jonghyun smiled and hugged Taemin. Taemin hugged back. "It's great to see you Tae."

"Its good to see you again too, hyung." He smiled and pulled Jonghyun into the house. "Woah, its nice!" Taemin rolled his eyes, he sat down on the couch with Jonghyun. "So, how are you and Key hyung?" Taemin asked as he shifted uncomfortablely in the cusion. Jonghyun didn't notice and sighed. "We're trying to work things out. But so far it's not going well." He smiled weakly. Taemin felt bad for his hyung. He was the cause of them breaking up, basically he was the cause of everything. He felt tears brim the corner of his eyes but he quickly wiped them away. He shifted in his seat once again then hissed in pain. "Something wrong tae?" Jonghyun asked. "I'm just feeling crampy all of a sudden, and they hurt." He mumbled out as he held his side. "Do you need some aspirin?" Taemin shook his head. "No, I think it was something I ate. No big deal." Jonghyun nodded.

Taemin thought it would be a good idea to lay down, he placed his head on Jonghyuns lap with his feet hanging off the arm of the couch. Fortunately, it helped a little. "Are wanting to get back together with Key hyung?" Jonghyun sighed. "Yes. I mean, I love him Tae. He's like my other half, but I'm afraid that he might try to hurt us again." Taemin looked up at Jonghyun and saw the sad and hurtful emotions fill his eyes. "Hyung, there's no harm in giving him a second chance." Jonghyun blinked his eyes, probably trying to get of tears. He Taemins hair affectionately, Taemin giggled and his eyes started getting droopy. "You tired?" Taemin nodded and yawned. Jonghyun continued to stoke his hair calmly, causing Taemin to fall asleep.