EPILOGUE

MORE THAN WORDS

A/N: Finally, the last chapter of this story. Please enjoy this guys.

====================================================================

Nichkhun’s POV:

“Will you stop pacing? I’m getting dizzy.” Wooyoung said.

“You’re nervous, right?” Taecyeon seconded.

“I thought I’d never live to see this day when you will enter the world of husbandville!” Chansung teased me also.

The boys started to laugh.

“Will you guys shut up?” I said, annoyed with all their teasing.

The boys stop teasing me and went to their fiancée and girlfriends.

A lot of things happened after I proposed to Victoria. We went to China and Thailand to share the good news with our parents. We flew back to Korea and started our wedding preparation.

Taecyeon also shared good news. As of now, Suzy is already 3 months pregnant.

And now, I’m standing at the very end of the altar waiting for my lovely bride. And as if on cue, Wooyoung whispered, “She’s here.”

My brother Nichan stood beside me as my best man. The boys went to the other end of the altar to meet the girls.

The orchestra started playing the wedding march. And the entourage started to walked down the aisle.

Cherleen was the first one who walked in the aisle as she is the maid of honor, then Yanin. And of course our friends.

The change in the song by the orchestra made my heart beats wildly. I craned my neck a little and saw the door of the Church opened. And then I saw Victoria walking regally in the aisle, in her white off-shoulder gown and on her right side, in the arm of his Dad and on the other side was her Mom.

Maybe I was staring at her so much that I didn’t notice she was in front of me. She kissed her parents and her Dad hand her hand to mine.

“Khun, I’m giving you the hand of the daughter. Please take care of her.” His Dad said.

“Yes, daddy.” I answered.

I held her hand and guide her in front of the altar.

As we reached the altar, the orchestra stopped playing. And the priest started the ceremony.

We decided to make our vows spontaneous. I may have always grown in wonder as to why grooms cry on their wedding day. That day, I found the answer. Maybe it was due to immeasurable happiness or just plainly because one would really be emotional during his wedding day. Whatever the exact reason may be, I let out my own share of tears. And despite how her voice cracked and how her eyes glistened, she maintained her poise.

As the sun began to set, the party just kicked off.

Both of our parents just danced the night away, maybe out of relief that we both decided to tie the knot finally. Our friends really enjoyed the party and still teased us that the two pabo finally realized the feeling.

After the party, we just changed our clothes and started preparing to leave for our honeymoon.

=================================================

At the honeymoon…

BREATHE NICHKHUN!!! BREATHE!!!

“What are you waiting for? Isn’t this the moment you’ve been hoping and wishing for the longest time?” I fought with myself as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror inside our bridal suite.

I suddenly felt the need to breathe in air as my chest began to tighten a little.

NO! This can’t be happening to me!

Soon enough I started to catch my breath.

“Oh God please! Not on my wedding night!” I prayed intently.

I breathe in and out and tried to calm my nerves. I waited for another few minutes until my breathing started to even.

And when my chest finally felt lightened, I turned to face myself on the mirror again. I righted my new boxers shorts that my wife Victoria (Yes! She’s finally mine!) gave me as her wedding present. I checked my reflection on the mirror again.

“Yeoboya! What’s taking you so long in there?” I heard my wife asked from the bedroom.

“I promise you, I won’t forget our night this time.” She clearly added for me to hear.

OH !!!

Damn it! I entirely forgot about that! One of the biggest lies I’ve ever told in my whole life… Just to refresh your minds… Remember at Taecyeon and Suzy’s wedding? When Victoria really got drunk? Remember when I told her that something happened between us that night? I know you all do.

Well… I actually forgot to tell her that nothing really happened that night. That we didn’t do ‘it’.

How could I possibly forget not to tell her?

I guess I was so caught up with the things that happened during the past six months. After the concert Victoria and I flew to China and Thailand to inform our parents about our engagement. And then, I got busy with work and the preparation for our wedding.

Damn! I should have opted for a simpler wedding. If not only for the insistence of my parents to have a grand one, Victoria and I could have settled for a more private one. Maybe then I would have had more time with her. And maybe remembered that one little detail that I forgot to admit to her.

“What now, Khunnie?” I asked myself.

It’s not as if she wouldn’t know that she’s still untouched after we do it tonight. If I’ll be able to breathe well!!!

“Yeoboya! I’m waiting!” I heard Victoria’s call loud and clear.

“I’m almost done here, yeobo.” I called back.

“Okay, hurry up. Time’s a ticking!” She replied.

I walked towards the bathroom door and opened it slightly.
I saw Victoria under the sheets staring at the wedding band on her finger. And then I closed the door back quickly and carefully.

“How am I supposed to tell her now? She might say that I tricked her.” Well technically, I did. But my intentions are good. That would have to count right?

But what if she gets mad at me for leading her on with my great lie? Am I about to be thrown out of the room on my wedding night?

This is not good! Not good at all.

“Yeoboya!” Victoria called again.

God help me. Please!

And with that last prayer, I willed myself to step back inside the room.

“What took you so long inside the bathroom?” She asked me with a pout on her lips.

“I… Uh… brushed my teeth.” I answered dumbly. Yeah right!

“For thirty minutes?” She questioned me.

“Well I took a shower first. Then I brushed my teeth.” I tried to cover my blunder.

“Hmmm… you must smell good then.” She said giving me a wink and a flirty smile.

“Come over here and let me smell you.” She added as she patted that space beside her on our matrimonial bed.

I slowly went over the edge of the bed and sat there.

“Come closer. I can’t possibly smell you better from there.” She told me.

So I ever so slowly hiked up my legs on the bed and slipped beside her.

“Now that’s better. Hmmmmm… you smell really good yeoboya.” She said smiling at me.

“Uhhhh… Thanks.”

I am honestly starting to get nervous. Should I tell her now or just let her find out later? It really bothered me cause I was really in turmoil here. I so want to hold her in my arms and make passionate love with her.

But dang! My conscience is killing me.

“You seem uptight. What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Am I? Maybe I just got really tired today.” I answered her.

“Tired? How could you be tired? All you did was sit and smile at our guests earlier.” She said.

“But smiling is a hard job too you know.”

“Yeah right! So does that mean we won’t… Does that mean I… you know!”

She said this as she bit her lower lip.

Please don’t do that!

“Yeoboya, I’ve waited for this to happen. Although we already did it once. But this time, I want to remember it.” She said not doing away with her lip biting thingie.

Oh my god! I need to tell her now.

“Ummm… Yeoboya?” I said as I tried to work my charms on her.

“Yes, yeoboya?” She asked and cuddled closer to me.

I then started to kiss her on the cheek then placed another couple more just about all over her face. And then my kisses trailed on her jaw line, to her neck… I just couldn’t make myself stop. I was aiming for her lips when I felt her shift from her position and straddled my middle.
Omo! If she only knew that she was threading dangerous grounds!

“Yeobo, kiss me.” She said.

I just couldn’t take it anymore and so I went on to do her bidding. Soon enough, I felt her finger tracing lacy circles on my chest. And made our kiss go on deeper.

Victoria slowly lifted herself from me and let her fingers continued to trail my body until it reached the band of my boxers.

Just when things were really getting better, my conscience started to bother me again. And the next thing I knew, I caught her hand in mine to stop her action.

“Victoria, there’s something you need to know.” I immediately said.

“What?” She asked without even inching herself away from me her lips still on mine.

“I…” I tried to say but her next action seemed to make my senses freeze. She was now nibbling on my ear. And that was one of my weak spots.

“Don’t stop!” I so wanted to tell her. But no! I want to come clean on this one.

“We didn’t do it.”

There! I said it! I hope my conscience will leave me for the time being. I just want to make love to my wife. The suspense is already killing me!!!

“We haven’t done it yet.” Ah, my conscience isn't giving up on me yet!

I told her this just to make myself clear in case she didn’t understand what I told her. But she wasn’t making any move to stop what she was doing to me. She continued to kiss and nibble my ears.

“Victoria…” I called her name.

“Yes, I know.” She hissed.

“Well you see it’s like this… I really didn’t…” I started to say as I held my eyes closed.

What did she say again?

“Wait! Maybe you got me wrong. What I was trying to say is that at  Taec and Suzy’s wedding…” I said but I was cut off when her kiss landed on my mouth shutting me up in silence.

“I know.” She said when she broke free for air.

“You know?” I asked her in surprise.

“Uhuh!” She now motioned to kiss my neck.

“But… how? Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?” I couldn’t help asking.

“You know what? You talk too much.” I heard her say with a soft laugh.

“I do, don’t I?” I asked.

“How did you find out?” I continued to ask.

“Does it really matter how I found out?” She asked.

“Am I forgiven?” I questioned her.

“Would I be married to you now if I haven’t forgiven you yet?” She asked me back.

And with that, I was quick to shift ourselves into another position with me almost on top of her.

“You’re really amazing, you know that?” I just told her.

“Well you amaze me yourself. And honestly, I can’t wait for you to amaze me more, Yeobo.” She said as her eyes shone with a glint of naughtiness. Something that I haven’t seen in her before. Well maybe once, when she got drunk and had thrown herself at me.

“You better be prepared for this, baby. Cause I’m comin’ all the way.” I equaled her naughtiness.

“You better not disappoint me. I don’t know much but I’m willing to learn.” She teased more.

“You’ve got the best teacher there is.” I back and started to caress her s.

“I’ve got the bases cleared.” She whispered in my ears as she started to strip herself from the lacy negligee that she was wearing.

“Well I’m going for a HOME RUN!!!” I said and just proceeded to do just that.

 

-FIN-

=============================================================

A/N: I would like to thank all of the subscribers for this story. Your comments really gave me motivation to continue writing. Please anticipate my other story, TRAP.

Thanks to my fellow khuntorians, Leia, free, tori, rox, cara and to all of you for supporting my story...

Thanks also to Dolce for encouraging me to write and for helping me with this story...