Chapter 29

MORE THAN WORDS

A/N: Guys my update for you... Probably the last chapter but I will still give you Prologue... Probably the wedding, the honeymoon or them being a family.... Thanks for reading... Enjoy!

===================================================================================================

Chapter 29

I became a huge fan of Rain after watching him in a drama Full House with Song Hye Kyo. Actually, I really love watching Korean Dramas. I admit I’m a KDrama addict.

The girls and I actually wanted to watch Rain live in concert but we are always late in buying tickets because it’s always sold out. I can’t believe that I would be able to watch him live in New York. 

I know Nichkhun is not a fan of any celebrities so I never thought that he will be with me with this. And I never imagined that my last day with Nichkhun would be spent watching Rain live in concert.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the music and saw Rain started to sing and dance.

Before the song ended, Nichkhun said that he will go the rest room first.

I was singing along with Rain and the crowd. After the song I heard Rain’s voice.

“Good evening everyone!” Rain greeted the crowd and the fans roared, screamed and shouted in response to his greetings.

“Wow! I never thought that I would be here in front of you guys. This is really a dream come true and I can’t thank you enough for making this come true.” I heard Rain.

“Ok, before I start with my next song. I have a very special guest tonight. He came all the way here in New York to have something special.” Rain continued.

 “I will now give the stage to him.” Rain said and the stage started to dim.

The crowd started to get wild again.

By then I saw a familiar figure in the stage. It was Wooyoung, “Okay. All of you might be wondering who I am and what am I doing here in front of you. Actually, I won’t be doing this if not for my friend who I consider already as family. Anyway, I am… I mean we are asking you to spare some of your precious minutes to join us in this momentous celebration of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP.”

I was actually confused on what Wooyoung is doing here and more so, what is he doing in that stage.

After Wooyoung finished with his piece, the video wall caught my attention. Just then, I saw another familiar figure sitting in a stool with a guitar and a microphone in front of him.

Nichkhun?

And as Nichkhun strummed his guitar, the video started to play. I was seeing some of the personal video clips that Nichkhun and I took of us over the years. They were showing also video clips of us goofing around, sleeping, eating, shopping and more of us when we were goofing still… taken by the rest of our friends.

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

Nichkhun started to sing. I know that he can sing and play some instruments like guitar and piano but I didn’t know that he can play it a huge audience.

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

And so, I continued to watch the video. I swear I wanted to cover my eyes watching all the goofiness that we made on those videos. What on earth possessed them that made them choose these clips? If I’m not mistaken, there were a lot of good ones that they didn’t choose.

Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!!! I cringe as I saw more of my goofiness on the video wall.

Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know
 

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you
More than words
 

As the song was coming to an end, I felt that the video will soon too and I couldn’t be relieved knowing that fact.

Finally, the video ended as the last strings of the song. I hope that was the last of it.

But then…

“Okay, I’d like to call the attention of that pretty lady on our video. VICTORIA!!!” Wooyoung said over the microphone.

What? No!!!

I swear you’re gonna get it from me Jang Wooyoung!!!
 

The crowd started to roar and hooted.

“Come on honey. Show yourself.” Wooyoung continued as he searched the crowd.

The next thing I knew, my face was being shown on the video wall.

“There she is everybody. Pretty, ain’t she? Hi, Victoria!” The crowds cheered louder this time making me shrink into my seat.

“Okay, let’s all settle down.” Wooyoung reminded the crowd.

“Victoria… I’m sure you’re surprised to see me here. But the surprise isn’t over yet… So I suggest you sit back and hold your breath.”

Oh Yes!!! I’m holding my breath all right!!!

I saw Nichkhun stood up from the stool and walked towards where I am.

Then I heard Wooyoung again.

“Okay guys do your stuff!” Wooyoung announced.

As I saw 10 familiar faces entered the stage, I saw Nichkhun now standing beside me and hold my now cold hands.

Wait! Ten? I soon started to see Yuri, Chansung, Junho, Sulli, Minho, Krystal, Taecyeon, Suzy, IU and… Yoona?

What is she doing here?

As soon as everybody took their places on the field, the first eight people that I know lifted up the boards that they were holding and revealed letters on each board. It spelled my name…

The crowd cheered on…

I sank lower on my seat.

I still couldn’t bring myself to look at Nichkhun.

And then the other 2, IU and Yoona showed the crowd what it was they were holding…

I got the shock of my life.

Cause it read…

MARRY ME.

But who?

Then I felt Nichkhun held on to my hand tighter and kneel in front of me.

“Oh no!” I told myself.

Is he doing what I think he’s doing? If this is a dream… please I don’t ever wanna wake up!!!

“Victoria…” Nichkhun started.

I swear!!! My eyes are starting to mist now.

“Will you?” He asked. His voice throaty and low.

“Khun… Yoona?” I couldn’t help asking as I stared at his eyes.

Nichkhun only pointed towards the field where the rest of our friends were. I saw Yoona wave her hand towards us.

“We broke up a long time ago. I just asked her help.” Nichkhun answered.

“What?” I asked in surprise.

“Victoria… I’m so sorry for hurting you many times. For being a coward and an insensitive jerk. I hope that I’m not too late for you to accept me and that you’ll still love me and give me a chance to show you how much you mean to me despite me being a jerk I’ve always known that you’re the only girl for me. And that you’re the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know that I want to spend my waking and sleeping hours with you by my side. I want you to complete me. I love you. I’ve always loved you.” He said and then paused before taking a deep breath.

“Marry me, Song Qian.” He continued.

Just then he took out something out of his pocket and in another second, he was opening a velvet case. He soon revealed a ring.

MY RING.

The ring that I had shown him at Tiffany’s yesterday.
Unbeknownst to me, my tears were already streaming down my cheeks.

“Sweetie, don’t cry.” Nichkhun said and ran his fingers on my cheeks as he dried my tears.

I couldn’t make myself say anything. I was too emotionally HAPPY. If that was possible. So instead of giving him an answer, I just launched myself towards him and hugged him tight.

“Yes, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. I’ll marry you.” I softly said in between my soft sobs.

“You just made me the happiest man alive.”

“I love you, Buck.” I told him and held him tighter in my arms.

“I love you more.” He replied.

And with that he slipped ‘my’ ring on my ring finger.
====================================================

A/N2: Sorry for those who sided with Vic (Sorry Tori!), but I wanted her to be happy with Khunnie... =)

Leia and aleixa: Thank you for siding with Khunnie and believing in him (or me).

Thanks everyone again... ;)