Chapter 5

Mr. Perfect Is A Robot?

{Nooguena's POV}

  When I woke up from the blinding light coming through my window, I groaned and got out of bed lazily. I remembered something, "Aw damn, I have to go prepare food for Gabana Ajhumma." I smacked my forehead and walked out into the living room/kitchen small apartment room.

  "Oh, Nooguena! I made American style omelette!" said a man in striped pajamas. "You had put, 'Cooks all different country food'."

  I ran towards the living room and grabbed a pillow and looked at him, "Who-" then I remembered. I had ordered a robot as my perfect boyfriend. I looked at Ji Young and smelled the aroma of eggs in the air. "Well, I didn't ask you to cook breakfast for today."

  "But you put-" he started.

  "Yeah, though I remember all the things I put for your settings, please just leave the cooking to me." I said, walking towards the kitchen table.

  "Oong." he nodded, bringing over the plates of omelettes.

  Ding dong, ding dong, rang the doorbell.

  "Coming!" I yelled, I waved for Ji Young to sit down and start eating by himself.

  When I went to open the door, I saw the good old man named Lei WuWu, "It's you again." I glared at him.

  WuWu was smiling broadly, but his smile turned sour, "What a mannerless women. When a visitor comes to visit, you don't treat them this way. Especially since I'm the one who sold you your Perfect Boyfriend." he said, intruding in. "Ah, what a nice apartment." he walked over to the kitchen and waved at Ji Young, "Annyeong, long time no see, Creation."

 "It's not 'Creation', it's Ji Young-ah." I said, a bit irritated, closing the door.

  "Ah, you gave the creation a name? How nice..." said WuWu, sitting in front of the robot, "Something about you is different Creation-"

 "Ji Young-ah." I corrected him.

 "Ji Young-ah, you were very...blank, when we brought you here, but now it seems as if you can understand things better." WuWu patted Ji Young's hair from across the table, "Keep improving and you'll be our companies biggest hit."

 "Lei, I want to become a singer!" said Ji Young happily.

 Lei WuWu laughed hard, almost to the point of crying, "Ji Young-ah, you have gained some humor as well? That's amazing!"

 Ji Young looked at me blankly, and I looked at WuWu, sitting beside Ji Young, "He's serious, he wants to become a international singer."

 WuWu stopped laughing and became instantly serious, "No. Absolutely not. Becoming a singer will only give a high percentage of risking you of being known as a robot. I deny."

 Ji Young looked at me pleadingly, "Nooguena..."

 I glared at him and looked at WuWu again, "Look, Lei WuWu. You said your in a band right? Well, why don't you include Ji Young in? You'll be able to take care of him as well as look after him."

 WuWu shook his head, "No, the band isn't even popular. There's nothing going on for it." WuWu looked at me and smiled instantly, "Oh, I almost forgot. Today is the second day and it's five minutes passed the time you should have returned Creation One." WuWu put his hand on the table shamelessly and looked at me expectantly, "Go on, pay up."

 I looked at him and then at the clock hanging on the wall, "EEEEHHH?" I looked at him again, "But it's only been five minutes! Can't I return him?"

 WuWu looked amused, "Have you not read the rules? You only have a full day with the product and you have to return it the day after." He bent his fingers and kept bellowing, "Go on, five billion won(five million in US dollars). Pay up."

 "EH? Billion? WAE?" I felt my heart drop.

 "The product itself is only a billion won, but you put quite a lot of settings on the Creation, which wasted quite a lot of our business's money. Time is up and you have to pay." he said it so shamelessy I just wanted to hit him.

 "I- I don't have that kind of money." I gestured to my cramped apartment, "You see how I'm living! How can I pay that much?"

 Lei WuWu looked at Ji Young and then at me, then nodded, "Alright alright. Since there can be no more returning the product, I will see if we can do payment on this. But I worn you, my boss surely won't be happy about this." WuWu got up and walked out towards the door, "Annyeong~"

 When Lei opened the door, he almost fell back, startled, "Oh boy, you shouldn't sneek up like that!" WuWu pushed through Hyun Joong and left.

 Hyun Joong hung out by the door, looking a bit confused by Lei WuWu.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34g images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34g images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34g

{Hyun Joong's POV}

  I had just came from a short period of work and went to Nooguena's apartment. I was hoping maybe that boyfriend of hers was gone already. But as I got closer to the door, I saw a man looked startled to see me, and then had walked away. When I looked back at the apartment, I saw Ji Young and Nooguena sitting at the kitchen table, one beside the other.

  "Oh, Hyun Joong-shi!" Ji Young waved happily, waving for me to sit with them.

  Nooguena instantly got up and bowed, "Annyeong Hyun Joong-ah." Nooguena looked flustered that I caught her and Ji Young together. She was even blushing red.

  "Annyeong." I walked in and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the table and sat in front of Ji Young. I stared at him long and hard and watched as Nooguena was now flauntering in her seat.

  "Are you hungry Hyun Joong-ah?" asked Ji Young, "I made American breakfast!"

  "No. I just ate." I stared at him longer and felt my lips almost lift to a glare as he met my stare.

  "Ah! Ji Young-ah-" Nooguena broke our stare down and pulled out a few ten thousand won bills and handed them to him, "Go buy more food! Oh, and go buy candy for us!"

  Ji Young smiled a little too wide, "Ndae! For us. I love it." Ji Young took the money and kissed her cheek, leaving her bright red, "I'll be back in no time. Saranghae-yo~" Ji Young said as he walked out the door.

  I felt a bit angered and flustered myself as I watched the scene.

  "Uh, mianhapda, he doesn't know that public affection isn't allowed." Nooguena had sat back down and looked at her cold plate.

  "Public? Your in the privacy of your own home, I'm just intruding, you can kiss or whatever. I don't care." I said it a bit angrily, and I didn't know why it sounded so angry though.

  The door had opened and Ji Young walked back in, walking towards Nooguena's bedroom. "I forgot to get dressed~" he said in a singing voice.

  I looked at him walk in the room and close it behind him, "His clothes...are in your room?"

  "Oh, he's living here- wait! That didn't sound right! I meant like- he's my roommate- not mate but roommate. See the difference?" Nooguena turned red again, looking at me to try and understand.

  I didn't understand. "I think I should be going."

  "Annyeo! Stay here! While I go buy food and snacks, I will bring a movie for us to watch." Ji Young walked out of the room and smiled at me warmly.

  I looked at Nooguena and then at Ji Young.

  If I stay and watch the movie, I can put the moves on Nooguena, and even make her choose me instead of this guy. It's still too early for her to have him too engraved in her heart. That's right, I'll just stay.

  "Alright. I'll stay. But don't regret having me here afterwards." I said.

  Ji Young chuckled and shook his head, "Of course not." Ji Young kissed Nooguena again, which made her explode.

  "Don't do that! Hyun Joong is right in front of us! It's very-" she began.

  "Yae yae, yobeo~" said Ji Young shamelessly.

  "Yobeo? Why you little-" Nooguena was about to hit him, but Ji Young quickly rushed towards the door and left.

  "Seems you two are getting along quite well." I said.

  "Ah, annyeo~ It's not what it seems." Nooguena tried to deny it, but her voice cracked and I knew that 1. it was what it seemed like, or 2. she hopes that what doesn't seem to be really does come to be.

  "Nooguena, what is he to you?" I didn't mean to be blunt, but the agony was killing me. I knew what he was to her, he said it himself, but I wanted to hear it from her own mouth.

   Nooguena didn't even blush, but she turned pale and then she shyly looked at the wall, "He's not a nobody, but he's also a somebody..." Nooguena looked as if she was trying to put the right words together without making it sound misunderstandable.

  But I took it as a misunderstanding. I walked over to the couch and patted the side beside me, "Come on. Pali, pali. I want to watch something on TV before he comes back with the movie."

  "You can watch whatever you want by yourself." she said.

  I turned around and gave her a sypathetic look, "Nooguen-ah~" I said cutely.

  Nooguena gave up and sat beside me innocently. Nooguena never knew how to tell if a boy liked her, or to stay away from them at least a feet or two. She always stuck by a boys side, like, nearly touching limb from limb. Right now, she was close enough that her smooth skin almost touched my own. I looked at her, not wanting to look away from the beautiful side view of her face. I smiled softly and imagined the both of us like this, married and lovey dovey. I almost chuckled at the thought.

  Nooguena looked at me and quickly blushed when she saw how close we were. She scooted a few inches away and bowed lightly sitting down, "Uh-ah, mianhae." she giggled, embarrassed. When she saw me still unconciously looking at her, she pointed to the turned off TV, "Look! It's turned off!" She pointed to the table beside me, "The control is right there. Please turn it on." she curled up into a ball and went to the corner of the couch.

  I felt a little sting in the heart, seeing how she moved so far. I felt a little anger towards that Ji Young kid, he had come at the right time to mess things up with me and Nooguena. If only I had realized my feelings sooner, I would have had Nooguena beside me!

  Gahhh! I won't give up. Even if she steps away from me like this, I will definitely try and get Ji Young away and keep Nooguena by my side. I think...I think... I think I like her too much to let her go just yet!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34g

{Ji Young's POV}

  The programmer placed in me sent me happy shock waves. My body didn't feel like I had to struggle to move, I felt light and invincible. I felt like this when Nooguena had not rejected my kisses on the cheeks. I was so happy that she might be finally letting me into her heart!

  I sang the song You&I by MBLAQ and went to the grocery store with a wide smile. All the ajhumma's and young girls smiled at me as I walked passed. Some even giggled, I thought maybe I was bad at singing, but I saw them blush as I sang even louder. I shrugged and thought maybe they were shy and didn't want to express their likings for my voice.

  I couldn't stop singing, so I repeated the song You&I and then thought 'Why am I singing this again?' and then I remembered that this was the song that Nooguena first request that I sing for her. I smiled even wider and almost jumped towards the grocery store.

  When I finished buying everything and was about to get the movie, my left hand felt tingly and almost shook. I looked at the mood ring and saw it turn a dark orange. Nooguena is experiencing a deep emotion of embarrassment and shyness. I may be able to know her emotions, but knowing why she has those emotions is something I don't have. I can't just know what made her have the feelings. I really hate how I can't know everything about Nooguena.

  "Excuse me, can I take a picture with you?" asked a girl around her teens.

  I nodded, "Sure."

  The girl pulled out a large screened phone and took a picture of us. She bowed, "Kamsahbnida!" She blushed and ran away.

  I watched as she left and I felt a bit confused. I then stood in my place and looked around me.

  I'm feeling confused and happy...and I hate something? Am I supposed to be thinking on my own? I'm only supposed to feel nothing, and pretend to Nooguena that I do feel something so our relationship can seem real. I'm going to have to send Lei WuWu a report of my progress, I might be broken.

  I forgot about me thinking and feeling and just mindlessly went to buy the movie. I bought one called Autum's Concerto. The ratings for it said it was good, so I thought maybe Nooguena and Hyun Joong might like it. I held the grocery bags and the movie and merrily went back to the apartment.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm91sCeTFxmcPnEeFj34g

{Nooguena's POV}

  I watched TV on the corner of the couch. I sometimes threw a few quick glances at Hyun Joong just to see what he was doing. But he stopped watching me after I had told him to turn the TV on. He ignored me and had just watched the drama on the TV.

  I felt a little lonely and a bit isolated. I didn't like Hyun Joong ignoring me like that.

  Why is he ignoring me like that?! Did I do something wrong?!

  The TV's volume was suddenly turned down as I frantically thought of what I could have done wrong. "Nooguena-" Hyun Joong began. "I thought that I should probably tell you this when I know your ready to hear it, but I think if I don't tell you now, then you won't know how I feel and I won't know how you might feel."

  "Eh?" I looked at him, really and utterly confused, "What are you talking about Hyung Joong Oppa?"

  "Oppa?" Hyun Joong smiled and got closer to me, "Anyway, listen to me, I...I li-"

  "Yobeo~!!!" Ji Young busted through the door and put down the grocery bags on the floor, running to sit between me and Hyun Joong. He grabbed a hold of me and kissed my forehead, I saw Hyun Joong scoot away from me and turn to face the TV again.

  "Aish, Ji Young-ah!!" I yelled, "We have a guest! Respect him, no kissing!" I ordered.

  "Yae, yobeo~" he said cutely, wrapping an arm around me.

  I felt his soft skin touch my neck, it didn't feel like plastic, heck, it felt real! And I actually felt a pulse run through his arm, and even his skin was warm instead of cold like the movies. When I turned to face Ji Young, he smiled softly and patted my head, "Lets watch the movie?"

  I nodded and couldn't wait to watch the movie, just so I can sort my thoughts.

  Why do I feel oddly close to Ji Young? Why does my heart beat when I'm around Ji Young...and Hyun Joong? Oh, and what was Hyun Joong about to say? Gahhh, I want all these thoughts gone!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDf2X51AvmkPDJlBHtRhSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDf2X51AvmkPDJlBHtRhS

Sorry this took SO LONG to update, but I really hope you liked it. I will try to update more often, and please, check out more of my stories on my page! :D

Please Comment&Subscribe.

Kamsahabnida!