BUBIBU: Guardian Angel

BUBIBU

Sungyeol's side

 

Where is this? Where am I?

"Hello? Anybody here? HELLOOOO?" I yelled. I also made some noises.

TUK! Something thrown at my head. "Argh!"

"Who is that?" I asked to someone-I-couldn't-see.

"You disturb my sleep. How dare you" a voice answered my question. But wait, I asked about who's that, not about what I did. Beside mysterious this guy was also deaf. Hm, guy? wasn't it? idk.

"Yes, I'm a guy. but I'm not a human like you." suddenly I heard a voice, and now I could see a guy in front of me. Oh dear god, I was surprised because he answered my question in my mind. OH HELL YEAH, he could read my mind!

"Who are you? not a human? what do you mean?" I asked him and looked at him from his hair to his toe, actually his shoes.

"This is the place between world and heaven," he told me while walking.

"Sorry, I asked who are you, not where is this?" I interrupted. He hit my head with his stick. i didn't even know he bring a stick.

He sighed. "You asked about where is this, don't you remember? when you saw this place at the first time?"

"Am I?" I asked him and he answered me by hit my head again with his stick.

He was walking and I was following him. I just realized that this world-beetwen-world-and-heaven was empty. There's no one and nothing here. "But sometimes there is a tourist like you." I shocked, the mysterious man answered my question in my mind again.

"Don't ever read my mind again please," I asked him. He suddenly stopped and I almost hit his back.

"I will when you are doing you job," He answered. I frowned.

"What job?" I asked him but he left me and walked to somewhere else. Why this guy was so mysterious and a little bit scary? He told me that he wasn't a human so wasn't he a devil? Or ghost?

"I'm not a devil and not a ghost. I'm something that you will never believe. And an ordinary human like you will laugh if I tell you who am I. So, please don't asked about who am I again." He told me without stopped his step.

"I didn't ask you, you read my mind! And please stop read my mind Mr. Something!" I scolded him and followed him again.

We just walked and walked and walked without any conversation. It's awkward.

"How far?" I asked while tried to walked side by side with him.

"What?" He did't answer my question but asked me back. Good.

"The distance we should traveled to get to a place I don't eve know." I answered him with all of my patience.

"We are not going anywhere. I just want to walk around. And I didn't ask you to follow me right?" CONFIRMED, this guy was really annoying.

"WHAT? Okay, I'm tired of following you and you just told me that we are not going anywhere? What's your point man?" I hit his shoulder. He laughed. Damn!

We stopped.

I twisted my body once. And I found that the mysterious man has gone. Should I laugh or cry?

"Miss me?" Suddenly he appeared with a screen next to him.

"Cih, even I never thought about you." I mumbled.

"So, let me introduce my self, I'm your tour guide...."

"What's your name, how can I call you?" I asked him curiously.

"Don't ever cut my words! Hm, call me anything," he glared at me. So scary tbh.

"Okay, hi Mr. Anything." I waved and he glared at me again. Did he think I will die because of his glare?

"Remember this girl?" He suddenly asked me and pointed at the screen. Yes, it's Eunji. Jung Eunji. My little hoobae, my little princess, my girl. I was looking at the screen for maybe 3 minutes until mr. Anything turn off the screen. I wanted to ask him but what I could do was just look at him.

"Confuse? Okay, your job is to be a Guardian Angel for her, Jung Eunji," he told me. What I thought now just, I would meet my girl again. Yes, I miss her so damn much.

"What is Guardian Angel?" Finally I could say something.

He cleared his throat. "Guardian Angel is someone that have to save his/her beloved person. It can be mother, father, siblings, or girlfriend and boyfriend. Beside it, you can solve your problems with them. Interesting, right?" He poked my arm.

"Save from what?" I asked him. "From anything." He answered. "But, remember that she can't see you and hear you. But sometimes can feel your existence" he added.

Yes, I should save Eunji, no matter what. And I should explain something to her. "I accept this job."

"Of course you must accept this job, because that girl is need you right now. And you must explain everything to her right? Okay, you can work tomorrow." He told me then waved. I grabbed his arm. "What?" He asked me.

"Em, what should I do?" I asked him. He laughed. "Follow you heart, kid."

"Ah wait, am I dead?" I asked him carefully. Suddenly his face turned into serious. "Yes."

Then he disappeared.