BUBIBU

BUBIBU

"I dreamed about it again..." I tried to start a conversation with Hoya. Hoya was my schoolmate, my neighbor, and also one of my bestfriend. He was popular because of his talent in dance and let's say he's handsome. We always went to school together, and of course there were a lot of stories and secrets between us. Including about Sungyeol oppa.

"About what?" He asked me without looking at me.

"Sungyeol oppa and my childhood. Same as the past dream, short, and absurd," I answered with a deep sigh in the end.

Hoya suddenly turned his body and looked me. "Did you cry last night?" He asked me while grabbed my shoulders.

I sighed. "Almost... It's painful. I miss him, I'm afraid. He is all I need."

Hoya just looked my eyes deeply. I could see his worried gaze. I didn't know why he always looks worry if I dream about Sungyeol oppa. He hugged me tightly. I knew he would did it, he always did it.

"Let me go. People are looking at us now," I sulked. Hoya just giggled without releasing our hugs.

"Ya! Let me go!" I hit his chest. Just like a Flash he ran away from me. I tried to chase him. He laughed louder and louder.

"This fellow....YA!! Lee howon! I'll rip you face!" I shouted.

"Jung eunji! Don't ever call me Lee howon!" He suddenly turned back and shouted back. I laughed. Seemed like he would run towards me, our distance was about 3 meters, so it's better for me to escape now. Run!

"Jung eunji!" Someone was shouting my name. But it's not Hoya's voice, and beside that, I'm pretty sure that I had leave him so far in the back.

I stopped my step and turned back. There was Naeun the famous princess in my school. Out of the blue I felt something bad will happened. Maybe I was infected by this 's black magic, poor me. I faced her and looked her at her eyes. I wonder why my friends scared with her, especially to looked her at the eyes. For me, Naeun was just a weak girl that pretended to be a strong girl. Strong girl with her flirting ability, tch.

She caressed my hair. "You killed him," Naeun said.

Shocked. I shocked.

"H-him?" I asked her. I looked her blankly. But I could saw her smirk.

"Him? C'mon Eunji-a, I know you know what I mean. You were with him rite?" She whispered through my right ear. I shuddered. She grabbed my shoulders now. Ugh, why did she hold my shoulders so tight?

"Naeun-ssi, you held my shoulders so tight.....it's...hurt." I tried to removed her hands, but she held my shoulders so tight, even tighter.

"The pain isn't that hurt as my pain eunji-a. For your information, this pain is because of you and thanks for is. Sincerely, Naeun."

, she squeezed my shoulders. Oh dear God, why on the earth my shoulders should squeezed by that dirty hands. Was I had a lot of mistakes? Were my parents had a lot of mistakes? Forgive us God.

"You are welcome." I just could answered her by that three words. My head was totally ache now.

"Let her go, you !" Someone removed Naeun hands from my shoulders. Thank God.

"? Who? Me? Look at her, she is the real !" Naeun shouted. Her face turned red, because of her anger.

Hoya someone who removed Naeun's hands just looked straight at her. Naeun suddenly went away. Her face is still red. I really wanna laugh but my mind was still blank. Hoya looked at me and grabbed my hand. He dragged me to the backyard. My tears fell. I was sobbing.

"Don't cry..." Hoya wiped my tears.

I put my head on his shoulders. His body is warm, the point I loved from Hoya.

"Don't cry." he caressed my hair gently.

"Sungyeol oppa.... I'm sorry." I said it with a really low volume. And I was crying.

 

 

ps: welcome subcribers! ^^ thank you for support me. I hope i can get more subcribers in the future :) I'll do my best for the next chapter and maybe another stories

by the way guys, sorry for my lack in english and sorry for my really short chapter. isn't it too short?