Rebelling

Behind the smiles
Jongup hurriedly ran away from Himchan and yongguk. After making sure that they were out of sight, he ran into a toilet and washes the blood off his face. He applied some makeup on the wounds to make them less obvious. He practiced his smile, hoping that the others would not suspect anything. Then he went back home. When Jongup came home, all s were waiting for him. They watched him cautiously while he walked to the kitchen to drink water. " Jongup," Youngjae asked."where were you just now?"Jongup tensed. Jongup POV What should I say? I cannot reveal that I am in a secret gang or they will be harmed or killed. Sorry, BAP. But for your safety, I would have to lie. 3rd Person POV "aye, hyung! It's not what you think, hyung! We were just practicing for a play!" jongup said, almost wanting to pinch himself at making such a lame excuse. Himchan stood up and towered over Jongup. His height pushing Jongup to the wall of the house. "what the hell?! Hyung!" jongup shouted. The other members immediately took some make up remover and applied some on his face. , Jongup thought. They must have planned this. Jongup's scars became visible. Seeing his disfigured face, the hyungs were shocked. Anger surged through Jongup. His moontos arms pushed Himchan away with great force, making Himchan fall to the cold hard ground. He went to the room and shut the door.