Is there something wrong?

Behind the smiles
"Ya! Jongup ah! Where are you?" shouted HimChan. Himchan needed Jongup to go get. Some groceries. He looked around the house and could not find him anywhere. "That's funny, Jongup is always at home." himchan wondered. He asked the members about Jongup but none of them knew. They stopped looking, maybe he just went out to have a breather. Himchan decided that he should just go to the supermarket himself. Calling Yongguk along for company. It was a long walk to the supermarket. "Ya, you actually tell Jongup to walk all the way just to get you a packet of biscuits? Weird how ge doesn't get angry" yongguk complained. "let's just get them and go back, it's getting dark. On their way back, they heard some guys fighting. "Aish, kids these days"himchan thought. The sound got louder and they decided to take a look in case things get really serious. They stood about 10 meters away, assuring that they would not get involved. Yongguk gulped when he saw the colour of the hair of one of the guys. BLONDE. yes, many people can dye their hair but yongguk was very concerned. Just then the boys finished beating up the blonde guy and ran away. When they assured they were gone, yongguk and himchan came up to the injured guy. They were stunned. That guy was really jongup. His face was full of scars and fresh blood. Jongup sat up, seeing the worried faces of his hyungs. " Get lost" he said softly. Yongguk was very very shocked. He knew this guy for years and he had really never gotten angry. He would never ever say such a thing. Something must be very wrong. "come, jongup, let's get you to the dorm." himchan persuaded. "I SAID GET LOST! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" jongup lost it. Seeing the anger on his face, the hatred. The tears. This is the smiling angel. What could have happened that made this angel angry?