Chapter 2

I'm Sorry...

   Author's P.O.V.

 

   TeenTop is having a conversation at the garden when suddenly Shana appear from no where,They immediately recognize Shana because of her attractive beauty,milky white skin and most especially because of her natural red hair and that's the reason why she was known as Hell Girl because of her appearance and of course for being too strong.

 

  C.A.P. : Look,who's here *he said and scanned Shana from head to toe*

 

   Shana: *She just looked at him and when she's planning to leave L.Joe blocked her way*

   

  L.Joe: Who says that you can leave now *he said while still blocking Shana's way*

 

  Shana: *She frowned her eyebrows*

 

  Chun Ji: Are you here to pick a fight with us? *he asked in a playful tone*

 

  Shana: You are all the heir's of your clan but you can't even fight a girl *she said and smirked*

 

  Niel: Noona,you're not here to have a fight with us right? *he asked calmly*

 

  Shana: Don't worry Sweetie,I won't hurt you because you don't harm me *she said and kissed Niel's lips*

 

  Ricky and Chang Jo: Wae? Noona...Wae?...

 

   Shana: Don't worry if you want a kiss from Noona just go at my place and we can play anything you want *she said with a seductive tone and then left*

 

  L.Joe: *How can she be so y,hot and seductive at the same time without an effort or even trying?...Geez...*