Chapter 1

I'm Sorry...

   Author's P.O.V.

 

   Flashback...

 

   Butler Hayate: Young Lady,the elder vampires wants to talk to you *he said and bowed his head*

 

   Shana: *She stood up and went outside her room while Butler Hayate was following her*

 

   The elder vampires were waiting for her impatiently,She went towards them and sat at the front seat.Everyone was looking at her while she just remained silence,The leader of the elder vampires stood up and spoke...

 

   Leader: Tonight,we're all here because we wanted to talk to you as the only heiress of our blood line *he said looking straight to Shana*

 

   Shana: *She just remained silence with her poker face*

 

   Leader: We've all decided that it's time for you to take the position as the next leader of our clan and- *he said but he was cut-off by Shana*

 

   Shana: You all knew that even though I'm the only heiress of this clan,I'm not interested about taking the position of being the next leader *she said on a bored tone*

 

   Leader: But you knew that if you won't take the position then our clan will be still allowed to drink humans blood and eat humans flesh so-  *he said but was cut-off again by Shana*

 

   Shana: I don't care about that and besides you're the elders so you don't need me to teach you how to control your thirst from humans blood *she said and stood up but the leader stopped her from leaving*

 

   Leader: So,does it means that I can still have and take the place as the leader of our clan? *he asked with a smirked on his face*

 

   Shana: As long as you wouldn't bother me especially with your stupid actions *she said and stared at the leader with a fierced death glared*

 

   The moment that Shana leaves the room,The elders decided to leave the Miyazaki Mansion and since then they never see each other again even once...

 

 

   Shana's P.O.V.

 

   Butler Hayate: Young Lady,It's time for you to go to your new school *he said and leave the room*

 

  It's already 6:00 in the morning so Hayate went to my room and woke me up,I stand up and go to my bathroom to take a relaxing shower and after taking a bath,I go downstares and go to the kitchen.I see Hayate waiting for me while preparing my breakfast but I tell him that I'll be late if I'll eat breakfast so I bid good bye,grab the keys and go outside the house.Instead of using a car in going to school,I prefer walking or riding a bicycle since Akadou Academy is not that far from our place.While I was walking I see a little girl and she's supposedly get hit by a track but before that happen,I run towards her and back hug her so she won't get and bruises.

 

   Shana: *I just look at her with an are-you-alright  face*

 

   Little Girl: Unni,kamsahamnida! for saving my life *she thanked me and hugged me*

 

   Shana: *I just remain silence because I was kinda shocked because of the sudden hug from her*

 

   Little Girl: Oh! mianhae! for hugging you without introducing myself *she broke the hug and immediately apologized to me*

 

   Shana: Wae are you here by yourself? *I asked her and ruffled her hair to make her comfortable*

 

   Little Girl: Actually,I'm with my Oppa but I've decided to went outside when I saw a very beautiful butterfly but because I'm too busy looking for that beautiful creature,I didn't notice that I was going to hit by a track *she explained everything and do a cute puppy eyes*

 

   Shana: I understand your reason and don't worry you're safe now but next time becareful because accidents always happens *I said and show her a simple but sweet smile*

 

   I bid good bye to her but before I leave her,I watch and wait for her to go inside.She's cute and adorable but I can feel something different about her and she also smells like...May be I'm just thinking too much and it's impossible for them to be here and even live here.After the incident happened,I keep on going and finally after 10 minutes of walking,I'm already here infront of Akadou Academy.

 

   Chun Ji's P.O.V.

 

   I didn't notice that Tae Hee was missing because I'm too busy talking to C.A.P.-Hyung on the phone,I panicked and looked for her but I can't find her then suddenly someone tug my shirt and when I look to that person,It's Tae Hee.I hug her tight and look straight to her eyes.

 

   Tae Hee: Oppa,I can't breathe properly because of your tight hug *she said and pouted*

 

   Chun Ji: ~Aigoo...Oppa is worried because you were gone *I said and pinched his soft chubby cheeks*

 

   Tae Hee: Mianhae! Oppa by the way don't worry about me because I'm alright and again mianhae! for making you worried about me *she said and do an aegyo*

 

   Chun Ji: Arasso! Oppa is not worried anymore but next time you should be more careful if you don't want Oppa to become worried or upset.Arasso? *I said and ruffled her hair*

 

   She murmur something *You're just like her.~Kekeke* but I just ignore it since I'll find it out soon.C.A.P.-Hyung texted me so I drove Tae Hee to her school and I go straight to my school.Pabo!...Next time I'll make sure that nothing will or can distract me from guiding my dongsaeng.I'll just talk to her later when she comes home but for now I need to find my friend's.