Strangers.

A violent guy and a street girl's arranged marriage. [ Hiatus ]

He looked at me, and let out a smirk to his guy friends. They seemed so familiar. Plus, they pretty much looked like they were too young to be in a club. But then, what am I. I started work. As usual, some clubs would have dance floor stages and stuff right? That's where I had to be. I take shifts, sometimes I'm just a regular waitress, sometimes I'm up there. Its tiring, but anything for money right? To live, you need money. There's no such thing as love when it comes to earning money right? Plus, I was always considered a forever-alone-girl, I never really liked to socialise. But working in the club, I had to. As soon as my performance was almost done, that guy that probably had the shiniest eyes nodded at his friends, and walked over with his friends just watching him. He walked to the front of the stage, and dragged me down from the stage while no one noticed and kept looking at Shiyoon and the other girls. Uh oh. 

We then went to a corner of the club, where it was pretty secluded. No one really cared as most of them were all at the stage. Bartenders, waiters and waitresses were too busy to pay attention to the both of us. He dragged me to the wall, and my back felt the wall as he pinned my arms against it. "You look beautiful tonight." I couldn't fight back as he was applying pressure on my arms. I decided to tolerate. "Oh, really? But I'm not as good looking as you..." I looked at his eyes. He let out a smirk. "Yah, don't you know who I am?" He asked. His deep breath was about to kill me making me uncomfortable, but I reminded myself, you're in this industry and this job. Its probably common if this happens right? I still had to answer his question. "I don't watch TV often, can't you tell me your name?" I whispered. He leaned in, sliding his hands from my arms to my waist. "Tell me yours first," he said in my ear, and started applying pressure on it. He was gripping my waist, clawing his fingers into my skin. It hurt. It hurt a lot. The only way to let him loosen his grip was to tell him my name. 

"J...Jae Rin... My name... my name is J-Jae Rin.." I said, almost close to tears. He loosened his grip, slightly but his hands were still firm in position. "Well, Jae Rin; I'm Baekhyun," he smirked. Sounds of footsteps seemed to be approaching, and I was about to yell for help when suddenly he turned my head and crushed his lips on mine. With his right hand still on my waist, he started clawing his fingers into my skin again and whispered "wrap your arms around me, quick." I did not dare disobey, since my arm was probably blue-black from the tight grip. I did as told, and the person just walked by, shaking his head at the sight of us. I even heard him say "People nowadays." EXCUSE ME MISTER, BUT I DIDN'T WANT THIS. As soon as that person left, I broke away from the kiss, panting heavily. My long hair probably covered both of our faces, and without Baekhyun paying attention, I decided to lead him to the changing room. He didn't want to let me go. I thought I was about to die from the lack of oxygen. I started walking backwards and all the way to the room. As I felt for the knob, I turned it and quickly turned him around and grabbed his arms and shoved them on his back. He winced in pain. "Yah, who do you think you are? You think you can do this to me? Do you know who I am!?" He shouted trying to break free. I bent over and smirked at his stupidity. "I'm Jae Rin. Told you my name. Who do you think you are? All the girls will fall for you because of your looks? Please. I noticed you looking at me from the very start I entered the stage. Go back to your group of friends and scurry home. And make sure I don't see you again." "." he said, as I let go of him. He walked over to his friends, pissed and exited the club. I clapped my hands and turned around to see my friends looking at me. "What?" I shrugged as I asked them.

"YAH WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" Shiyoon asked. "Me? What did I do to him? Don't you know what he did to ME?" I asked them. I started explaining on what happened and the girls were pretty shocked yet creeped at the same time. "Yah, do you know his name?" Arang asked. "Molla. All I know was he was called, what, Baek something..." "BaekHYUN?" She raised her voice. "Um, yeah Baekhyun. Whatever. You know him?" I asked. The girls slapped their foreheads, probably to show the others how stupid I was. Juliet stood up from her seat. "YAH! THE Baekhyun? He's from EXO!" She exclaimed. Pffft, who the hell was EXO? "EXO? What is that, a reggae group or something that people?" "GIRL! EXO's a K-Pop group under S.M.! Do you ever pay attention to the media?" Shiyoon said. "Um, for your information, I'm too poor to stay even at home most of the time." I told them. "Ah right.... BUT YOU'RE STILL SO LUCKY!" The 3 of them said in unision. Lucky? HA! Wait till they see my bruises. The pain was getting to me. I decided to go home. , I'm going to curse that Baekhyun guy exactly when I reach home. He'd better not appear right in front of my eyes ever again. I rubbed the spot and placed my two hands on my bruised waist as I walked home. 

Who would've known my grandma wanted to talk to me. About my future. Again. I wasn't up for this at all.