Welcome to Korea

You Can Be My Gangsta Boy [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She took in a deep breath and looked out the window.

"Was this really a good decision?"

The whole thirteen hour flight she'd been asking herself this. Now, it was kind of too late to turn around and go back to LA.

She hadn't even been able to sit comfortably the entire plane ride either, not with her father's voice constantly echoing in her head.

"You know, Amber, I don't know what's going on in your head right now," her father would say coldly. "You need to go to school. You need to be educated, not wasting your time dancing or singing or whatever. You're just ruining your own future. I honestly don't know what to do with you right now..."

A tear would fall and roll down her cheek. Her father would blankly glance at his daughter's grief-stricken face and sigh.

"You know what, Amber? Fine. Go ahead. Do whatever you want. I don't have to care anymore. Just go. Go to Korea and get out of my sight. Go and sing and dance and don't earn an education. Just do what you want and see what horrible decision you're making. If anything goes wrong, don't come crying to me. You're going to take care of yourself from now on. I'm done with you."

Confusement would cross Amber's face. She couldn't believe how harsh her father could be, but she also couldn't believe that he was actually letting her go. Finally, she'll be able to fulfill her dreams and sing and dance on stage. Hopefully soon.

Below the clouds, Amber co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter