Chapter One

Number One

@ 2pmwives - its a part of a future chapter, the segments i posted that was in color was all different parts of different future chapters :3

My Name Is ...

*Bang Bang Bang*

I squirmed on my bed, grabbing the pillow under my head and shielding my eyes from the sunlight peeking through the blinds.

*Bang Bang Bang*

“YO! Wake up, we’re going to be late!”

I throw my pillow towards the door and pulled my blanket, covering my whole body.

“I’m coming in!”

Suddenly, I felt the blanket pull away from me, the cold wind biting my skin.

“Aish, Jayy. I’m tired.” I groan.

Wake up!”

He pulled my arms, and flinging me onto his shoulder.

“JAY, I’M UP, I’M UP!” I yell, kicking him in the stomach.



I got out of the bathroom, ready for school. I walk towards the living room, Jaebeom was watching some random show on tv as he nibbled on a piece of toast. I divert my attention towards the kitchen, where my mother was fixing my lunch box.

“Umma, why did you let that thing in the house?!” I pointed at the smiling idiot, who threw a peace sign at my direction.

“He promised to get you out of bed. That bought me.”

“I thought we were going to be late? Get off your and lets go!” I said, pulling him up.

“About that .. school doesn’t start in at least an hour …”

“PARK JAEBEOM!”



“Misuk.”

“Misuk.”

“Misuk.”

“Misukiee!”

He stood right in front of me.

“SARANGHAEYOO~” He shouted, forming a heart with his two arms.

“SARANGHAEYOO MISUKIE!”

I grabbed his left arm and pulled him towards the benches in front of our school.

“Jay, be quiet!”

“Only if you start talking to me again.” He said, pouting.

“… I’m already talking to you ..”

“Oh .. kekeke. MISUKIE FORGAVE HER JAY!”

“YAH!”

“Okay, okay, I’ll be quiet.” And he stood up from the bench and grabbed both our backpacks.

“Its okay, I’ll carry mine.”

“No, no. I strong, y-abed Park Jaebeom will carry your backpack.”

“y-abed? Pfft, Jay, stop being such a show-off.”

“You know my abs are y.” He smirked, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Omo Jay, don’t do that. Only Taecyeon oppa can do that well.”

“TAEC? BETTER THAN ME? WHAT IS THIS?”

“YES, TAECYEON OPPA CAN WIGGLE HIS EYEBROWS BETTER THAN YOU.”

He grabbed my wrist and flung me onto his shoulder once again.

“YAH JAY! PUT ME DOWN!”

“NOT TILL YOU SAY MY EYEBROW WIGGLES ARE BETTER!”

“NO. NO. NO. NO. NO!”

“Excuse me.”

Jaebeom stopped circling us around and put me down on the ground. I looked at who it was.

“This is a school, not a playground. Please refrain from acting like little children. This school will not tolerate personal display of affection between two people.” The vice principal said.

WHAT?

PERSONAL DISPLAY OF AFFECTION?!

….

“But we aren’t-“

“Sorry Ma’am.” Jay said, and did a 90 degree bow.

After she left, I elbowed his rib and started walking towards my first class.

“What was that for?” He whined, rubbing his left side.

“You got us in trouble!” I mumbled, walking faster.

I opened the door towards my first period class, English.

I sat down on an empty seat and opened my backpack. I grabbed my notebook and my favorite pen that had, “PRIMADONNA” written all over it.

I heard the faint scrape of a chair being pulled towards me.

-poke-

-poke-

-poke-

-_____-;

:D*<


“Talk, pleeeaaseeee?”

*RINGGGGGGG*

Suddenly students started pouring into the classroom.

The teacher was walking swiftly towards his desk, dumping all of his papers onto his table.

Everyone started sitting in their random seats and waited for the teacher to start his lecture.

“Before we start, I would like to introduce to you to a new student, excuse me, three new students.”

Everyone, including me and Jay was watching the door, waiting for them to come in.

“PLEASELETITBECUTEGIRLS.” The guys whispered.

“HOTGUYSHOTGUYS.” The girls chanted.

Jay lost interest and started poking me once again.

All of a sudden, one of the three guys came into the room .

The first guy had brown hair, half of his head shaved off. The next guy who came in had a dark look in his eyes, his cheekbones so defined and the last guy who came in was the shortest of the two and was smiling till his eyes were gone.

“Class, this is Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun and Dong Youngbae. Please make them feel welcome.”

“Misuk? Yo? Hello?” Jay whispered into my ear, but I wasn’t paying attention, my eyes were on him.


That beautiful creature, Kwon Jiyong.

“Call me G Dragon.”