Eunhyuk, is he okay?

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk rushed to the near hospital, fortunately the driver who bumped him will responsible. Sulli keep crying in Donghae shoulder, she felt guilty if she not running away to chase the princess, Eunhyuk might be okay.

 

“It’s my fault.” She was sniffle, keep rolling the tears from her cuttie eyes.

 

“It’s not darling, c’mon stop crying, okay?” Donghae erased her tears, there’s no one wants to this happened.

 

Donghae and Sulli have been waiting outside emergency room at the hospital nearby, waiting for doctor come out. Almost half an hour, they made nervous, scared, and tense. What if something bad happen to Eunhyuk? Just thinking that make him afraid. next few minutes, finally doctor came out from emergency room.

 

He stood up next to doctor.

 

“How is his condition?”

 

“He will be alright, just got minor accident and little bruised in his body. He will conscious soon.” Doctor explained

 

Donghae exhaled his breath, feel relief like for thousand years. At least Eunhyuk is safe.

 

“But I think he didn’t get proper rest for a day” the doctor continue. “So I suggest, he will get some treatment for today and discharge from hospital tomorrow.”

 

“Okay doc, thank you.” Donghae let the doctor leave him and he lifted Sulli head. “You hear that Sulli? Eunhyuk oppa is fine, so don’t cry anymore. Okay?”

 

Sulli just nodded, but then a woman calling Sulli with bit shout can be heard from the corridor at hospital.

 

“Sulli”

 

“Umma…” Sulli ran to her embrace, a woman with blonde long hair is Sulli mother, Donghae gaze for couple second, Sulli mother’s so young, maybe only 10 years different between Donghae and Sulli’s mother.

 

Her mom whispered something to comfort her, they talked something, she lifted Sulli to her shoulder. and came near Donghae.

 

“Hello I’m Victoria, Sulli’s mom thank you for found my kid.” She explained.

 

“Its okay miss, actually the one who found Sulli is Eunhyuk, not me. He’s laying in the ward now.”

 

She gave sigh with concern. “I knew Sulli had told me about it, I will pay for hospital fee. Actually my husband is doctor, but he was on overseas now. If there any ongoing bruises or something, you can contact me.” She handed name card to Donghae.

 

“Thank you miss, but actually the car owner will responsible the fee. Don’t worry about that.”

 

“Umma… can we stay here until Eunhyuk oppa conscious? Please!!” Sulli pleaded.

 

“Okay darling.”

 

*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter