Explanation

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk went to his closet and using a shirt with short pants same like Donghae, Donghae keep loking into his burnt wound Eunhyuk felt not comfortable with the sight.

 

“Don’t stare” Eunhyuk said with hard tone, little bit like shout. But not in this category.  Donghae lifted his head. “It’s embarrassing.”

 

“No, it’s not.” Donghae answered as soon he saw the burnt, he felt unbearable guilt towards Eunhyuk. Is that burnt hurt him? Donghae asked himself. He felt a pang from his chest “I’m sorry.”

 

“We talk later after eat, okay?” Eunhyuk served the mashed potatoes, gave big spoon to Donghae plate and to him. After a pray, they eat the food. But the latter eat the food like didn’t have appetite, Eunhyuk just gave sighed.

 

After they were done the food, they don’t do the dish just moved the plate to the edge of table.

 

“Donghae.” Eunhyuk called him and Donghae lifted his head. “What do you want to know?”

 

“T-Tell me everything about your burnt.” He stammered. “It’s because of me, right?”

 

“Yes.” Eunhyuk exhaled his breath. “The burnt was created that day you trapped me in the leaves, the flame reach my left arm. But I was lucky people around me hear my scream and thy saved me brought bucket of water from the river. I went to the hospital and got some treatment, my burnt put in the categorize deep partial thickness burnt, like what you see. First time I felt is giving pain like smarting for all weeks, as time goes by the pain has gone but will still remain in my skin.”

 

Donghae not able face Eunhyuk, his eyes get teary. Everything’s it’s his fault.

 

“Hyuk…” the latter is stand up and came towards Eunhyuk, he kneel down. “I’m sorry, I’m very sorry. if sorry it’s not enough, I can do anything for you, even you can do what I’ve done to you.”

 

Eunhyuk cupped his face. “Stop muttering ‘sorry’ Donghae.” Eunhyuk erased Donghae tears with his thumbs. He made Donghae eye to eye with him. “I was wondering what you do that to me?”

 

Donghae stunned, confused how to answer but Eunhyuk eyes is full exception wanting the latter answer. “I-I don’t know what’s going on my mind in that day, I just think because people bully me and force me because I like a person in the same gender. I prov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter