What did I ever do wrong?

Im sorry.
My day was different from the others I would usually Wake Up, Cough out blood, eat Cereal,go to YG to see 2ne1 unnies and help Papa YG get bullied by Big Bang oppas and go home. But today I all had to do was stay home. But why did have such a strange feeling about staying home?I know I am diagnosed with lung cancer but it can't mean anything right? Ajusshi said I still have one month to go. In that month I have to tell big bang oppas my true feelings for them. Yes I am selfish for liking all 5 oppas but I cant do anything I cant change my feelings in a month much less a day. Today was the last day of my life, and I had just wasted it completely well maybe not so completely I write journal entrees everyday in case something happens. In my Journal entrees I would tell big bang oppas My feelings), 2ne1 unnies goodbye, Papa YG goodbye/thankyou, And the rest of YG family for they had made me feel like I really did have a family. Fast forward I was in the Kitchen getting ready to make dinner for YG family Congratulating them on there 2011 YG family Concert. But for some strange reason I felt Worse then I usually would. Next thing you know I was Out like a light. 3 hours later "Woohooo what a sucessful concert!! Let's go to my house and celebrate! ------ah had cooked dinner and made dessert!! Meet you there OK!!" Papa YG had clapped. " Yay and woohoos" have sprouted from the crowd but there were 5 groans "Do we have tooo." Jiyong had called out. "Yeah do we have to?" The rest of the rest of the Big Bang members had called. The happy atmosphere had vanished it was Quiet. As if Scilence could kill all of YG family would have died except for Big Bang and Mr. YG. The Scilence was broken with Mr. YG's glare and Ruff talking "Do you have to? Do you guys freaking have to!? I know you guys f*ucking bully her and hate her but it's nice of her to actully care about you guys. Way to ruin a perfectly good night Mr. YG had spat and had left to go to his car with 2ne1. The rest of the YG family had followed suit to there own cars to goto YGs house or get there family and go there. Well all except Big Bang. They all went to the Van and drove to there apartment. Getting out of the apartment they all went straight to there room. All having the same thoughts "I'm sorry I want to say I Love you and I just want to hug you and kiss you but I can't I have to wait for this No dating contract to end and I don't think you would accept my feelings after all I've done to you. 1 hour later from the concert venue.